This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Comic releases for December 3rd 2008

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Comic releases for December 3rd 2008

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:24 pm

Thanks to RyallTime, the blog of IDW Publishing's Editor-in-Chief Chris Ryall, who has updated the Transformers Comics to be released this coming Wednesday the 3rd of December 2008.

This week sees the beginning of a new series, and the release on a reprinted trade:

- Maximum Dinobots #1
- More than Meets the Eye TPB #2

Maximum Dinobots is penned by long time Transformers Scribe Simon Furman, and follows the events that occurred throughout the Devastation, Revelation and Spotlight Grimlock Comics. Nick Roche (Spotlight Kup) is on internal art duties.
More than Meets the Eye #2 collects the second half of the Generation 1 Character Profiles that was first published by DW.

The releases for next week, the 10th of December remain sketchy at best, as IDW's Transformers Editor Denton Tipton's blog From the Tip has the 10th of December releases the same as this weeks releases.
However, it might be that he has mixed up the two weeks releases, meaning that next week we may see:
- Transformers Animated: The Arrival #5 and
- Best of UK: Time Wars #5
released instead.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more information when it comes to hand.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Transformers Comic releases for December 3rd 2008

Postby ponycorn » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Very good news that Maximum Dinobots and All Hail Megatron will be coming out on separate weeks, from a spreading the reading material out point of view. Keeps us from devouring them back to back and getting confused.
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby WhiteRabbit » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:36 pm

UPDATE:

Ryall's list was for Dec. 10th. He's fixed the list on his blog (aside from the cover arts).

Denton has the accurate TF releases for this week (TFA #5, Time Wars #5).
WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
i_amtrunks wrote:The releases for next week, the 10th of December remain sketchy at best, as IDW's Transformers Editor Denton Tipton's blog From the Tip has the 10th of December releases the same as this weeks releases.
However, it might be that he has mixed up the two weeks releases, meaning that next week we may see:
- Transformers Animated: The Arrival #5 and
- Best of UK: Time Wars #5
released instead.

It's a mix up. According to Graham Crackers, Animated #5 and BOUK: Time Wars #5 are out this week.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Thanks to Seibertron members Richter and Darth Bombshell, who have alerted us to the fact that IDW Publishing's Chris Ryall posted the releases for December 10th, and not December 4th on his blog RyallTime, meaning our previous report had incorrect information.

This week's releases will actually be:
- Transformers Animated: The Arrival #5
- Best of the UK Time Wars #5

Both issues wrap up their respective series.

And next week, the 10th of December will see the release of:
- Maximum Dinobots #1
- More than Meets the Eye #2 Trade Paperback.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
i_amtrunks wrote:Both issues wrap up their respective series.

There's actually still one more Animated story.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Both issues wrap up their respective series.

There's actually still one more Animated story.

Really? I thought that Animated was like the Movie Sequel and Uk stuff, only 5 issues long...
Awesomesauce since there is another one yet to come. Thanks DB.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #1 FCBD Dreamwave Comics 2003 Free Comic Book Day (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot RI 1:10 IDW Comics (CA) Christiansen 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM318 7F Del Mundo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr A Bitterness Image Comics 2023 1023IM898 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200371 2RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 sub IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Sengaus"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #2 RE IDW Comics 2022 Pulse 2RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222R"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210680 32RI (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM896 (CA) Parel + Chuong"
TRANSFORMERS #1 3r ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210591 3RI (CA) Sara"
Transformers SHATT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON