This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hi-res Gallery of ROTF Starscream

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hi-res Gallery of ROTF Starscream

Postby Nekoman » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
New images of the yet to be released Revenge of The fallen Starscream figure are surfacing from TFClub. Here we can get a rather good look at the toy through high-resolution images, to view the images, use the links below:

Jet mode 1
Jet mode 2
Jet mode 3
Jet mode 4
Jet mode 5
Jet mode 6
Jet mode 7
Jet mode 8
Jet mode 9
Jet mode 10
Jet mode 11
Transformation
Robot mode 1
Robot mode 2
Robot mode 3
Robot mode 4
Robot mode 5
Robot mode 6
Robot mode 7
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Hi-res Gallery of ROTF Starscream

Postby Samsonator » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
I'm not really big on collecting movieverse stuff, but that's pretty decent. My lineup of 'cons from the first movie's been lacking a non-protoform version of Starscream because of how bad the first one looked, but this may be the remedy for that.
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Dark Ops » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Motto: "Learn from the past, but don't get lost in it."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Decent-sized F-22 mold without godawful kibble? (I'll give the tail a pass simply because it's light years ahead of the last movie SS figure) I think I'll be grabbing this one, and gladly. Robot mode doesn't bother me so much since they're nonhuman anyway, but a good altmode is a necessity to me.
Dark Ops
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Wow thats pretty damn sweet. Both the F-22 and bot mode look good. No way in hell im calling it Starscream but i already renamed about 90% of the movie figures so it really doesnt matter. Ill just use the same name i used for the one from the first movie.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Great job on finally giving Starscream some hands as well as getting rid of those annoying cannons from the first toy that did not belong on an F-22 !!! Ill be buying this one definatally !!! Now hopefully they make a version without those annoying robo-camoflauge graphics !!!

Peace
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby alldarker » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
I have the RotF Starscream myself, and I can vouch for the fact that it is absolutely awesome. Very solid, especially in alt mode, and by turning the hands up slightly they seem to blend in the plane better. The F22 Raptor is actually such a good looking model, it takes most of the attention away from the hands sticking out the back.
Robot mode is spectacular too: it's a world of difference to the previous incarnation of Movie SS, with actual hands being the standout difference, but with the chest / gears layout also adding a cool feature.
The attention to detail is incredible. Most pictures I've seen don't actually show the fact that Screamer has two panels on each side of the cockpit that come up about 2 mm: their only function is to make SS look even better! Only (minor) letdowns are the weird articulation of the arms and wrists, and the fact that although the head is designed to have lightpiping, the eyes have actually been painted over with orange paint!
Finally, in my opinion, the black Cybertronian tattoo design on both alt mode and robot looks stunning. All in all, this 'con is made of win.
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby dragons » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 pm

this is one best looking movie starscreams ever even if i liked or dont like the tatoos on him i will stil get him but as much as i hate to say this the accuate movie version of him in the movie trailer has these same desings on hims as the though figure does so this figure is movie accute the color of the jet may not but details are excatly right on.

anyone dont belive watch trailer again where ee starscrem in bot mode and pause it i didnt believe it first either until i did just that
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Frobot01 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:16 pm

I concur....this Starscream is way better than the last one with those lame arm cannon things. I know it's movie accurate.....but I just don't digg the tattoos at all. I am hoping that Target or wal-mart come out with a version without them, maybe even G-1-ish.
Frobot01
Mini-Con

Postby First-Aid » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Alldarker I have to ask...his feet are very small. DOes this fig have balance issues?

I like it a lot...I liked the last one, but this is a big big improvement.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby alldarker » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:27 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
First-Aid, yes, Starscream's feet are small and yes, this does give him some balance issues. Also, the fact that he lacks ball joints in the ankles does not help his posability.
Weight distribution seems to be pretty much straight down the middle though: he has some very slight back kibble (the wing assembly) which folds pretty close to the torso. So he can hold most poses while standing up straight.
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Archanubis » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
This is definately a much better toy than the previous Starscream.
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Forgotten » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:06 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
love it, must have it. It does scream Starscream to me as he looks vicious as all get out. I'm covered in tattoos myself so i'm not going to judge him over that. I kinda like when Transformers get tatted up for battle(Nemesis Breaker, Cannonball).
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby StarThunderWarp » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Win
99% of people breathe air. If you're part of the 1% that doesn't, copy and paste this to your signature.
StarThunderWarp
Gestalt
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #2 Marvel Comics 2021 JUN210629 (W) MacKay (CA) McNiven 230531B"
MOON KNIGHT #2 Mar ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #13 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230927 (CA) Mooney (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #13 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220941 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #8 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var windowshades Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231045 (CA) Wachter"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #3 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230910 (CA) Harvey (W) Mackie"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 var X-Gwen Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Nakayama 240415C"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 var X- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230720 (CA) Cheung"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #9 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220831 (CA) Saiz (W) Aaron (A) Saiz + Azaceta"
PUNISHER #9 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics MAY238596 (CA) Logo"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #6 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 OCT210906 (CA) Lubera (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #6 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220856 (CA) Giangiordano"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220860 (CA) Stegman"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #9 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230965 (CA) Ba 230328A"
DAREDEVIL #9 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230837 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #12 Marve ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON