This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video reviews of ROTF Legends Soundwave and Wheelie

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Video reviews of ROTF Legends Soundwave and Wheelie

Postby Delicon » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:38 am

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Video reviews have quickly become a cool way for Transformers fans to learn more about new and upcoming toy releases, giving fans a lot more info of a toy "in action" before they take the plunge and purchase it.

Seibertron.com's own Toom1275 has gotten himself into the act. He has posted a pair of videos on YouTube featuring Transformers: Revenge of the fallen Legends class Soundwave and Wheelie.

Included in the videos are size comparisons with Legends Bumblebee, the deluxe class versions of Soundwave and Wheelie and also a look at their transformations.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RM_sj1mfVVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RM_sj1mfVVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DlPdtQxL4V0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DlPdtQxL4V0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Video reviews of ROTF Legends Soundwave and Wheelie

Postby heltskelt » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 am

I haven't been able to find Soundwave yet, but Wheelie is quite impressive... just a little problem with clearance on one of the rear wheels. Now, i've noticed that videos of people handling a transformer in and out of focus while loud clicking sounds pepper loud breathing interrupted by factual descriptions tend to qualify as a review lately, but calling these videos "reviews" methinks is a stretch. :???:
heltskelt
Minibot

Postby Toom1275 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 am

Motto: "When in doubt, kill 'em twice."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
I mainly did this because all I found about these figures on YouTube on Seibertron at the time were pictures of them. I agree that it's not really a review; more of just a look at the figures, but that was my goal. I was too shy to use my voice on camera. The whole thing is a first for me. I'll try to do better if I ever find a reason to make any more videos. Can't guarantee I'll say anything, though.
Toom1275
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby heltskelt » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Toom1275 wrote:I mainly did this because all I found about these figures on YouTube on Seibertron at the time were pictures of them. I agree that it's not really a review; more of just a look at the figures, but that was my goal. I was too shy to use my voice on camera. The whole thing is a first for me. I'll try to do better if I ever find a reason to make any more videos. Can't guarantee I'll say anything, though.

My comment was a generalization and not all directed toward your video. It was dumb of me to post that as a response to your video.
You did an excellent job of showing each transformation and scale. I really appreciated the Soundwave one the most (i don't have it yet) because it was a very complete demo of the figure. It made me want it even more. :D
heltskelt
Minibot

Postby 0ptimus Prime » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Thanks for the videos Toom1275! I love getting to see how good figures are before I ever see them in the store. It helps make the decision to hunt them down or not a lot easier! I really want Wheelie! Just to have one a little more in scale with the regular figures. I skipped out on the deluxe version because he was a little too big to be an RC car (the size of a regular car.)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

PSN ID:OptimusPrime-74
0ptimus Prime
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Valandar » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
So Legends Soundwave has no knee articulation? Darnit. If he had, he would have been one of the best articulated Legends ever.
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby dragons » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 pm

I haven't been able to find Soundwave yet, but Wheelie is quite impressive... just a little problem with clearance on one of the rear wheels. Now, i've noticed that videos of people handling a transformer in and out of focus while loud clicking sounds pepper loud breathing interrupted by factual descriptions tend to qualify as a review lately, but calling these videos "reviews" methinks is a stretch.

i agree with his staement i make my videos sameway well i dont like how my voice sounds on camera i soud like im 70 when im really 29 on video loud or soft i talk doesnt change a thing on how i sound in videos i dont call them reviews becasue i dont consider my videos reviews just showing off the figure its self and the size but nothing spectaculr but poeple still call them reviews.

for the videos you did good job but soundwave still looks like legoformer in legends class to me in the lego world, i may pick up wheelie but all the others ill pass on
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Toom1275 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, kill 'em twice."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
The main thing that made me decide my shy self to make the videos was that when I looked on YouTube, the only video that appeared to show these guys only showed a picture of them, and that when I searched searched this site, I didn't find any videos either, so I have a nice FIRST! feeling.
Toom1275
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZG FOC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN247377 2ZG (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240206"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZE Blank Authentix (Orange) Dynamite Comics DEC237141 1ZE"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr H FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230211 1H (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr U 1:40 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240125 2U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics OCT231206 4B Fowler"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL239635 3C (CA)Smith"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr N 1:15 black light Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240118 2N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZI FOC 1:10 design Dynamite Comics JAN247535 2ZI (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210312 4A MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr N 1:15 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240201 3N"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON