This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF Recon Ravage sighted in Australia

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

ROTF Recon Ravage sighted in Australia

Postby Nekoman » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
The recent Ravage redeco has seen it's way into many different places, the most recent being Australia. A mail-in exclusive in the United States, Recon Ravage from the Revenge of The Fallen line has also been released to Toys R Us stores in Canada, the same store where our kitty Decepticon was spotted in Australia. To view the sighting, click here.

Do YOU have any Transformers sightings you'd like to share? Post them in our Sightings section here!
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: ROTF Recon Ravage sighted in Australia

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I paid for mine already...how come they get it first ???

And what am I supposed to do with all these extra NEST stickers ???
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby alternator77 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 am

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
how special is this "exclusive" if you have to dish out 45$ for this guy when it appears to be a regular release in so many other places. ill pass
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Zeds » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
There is a literal glut of them here in Canadian TRU stores. I went into one and counted about 40 of them on the peg. What is even worse is that the packaging is the US all English version which goes against the standard bi-lingual packaging laws up here. Clearly these were meant for US distribution and not Canadian.

WORST HANDLED EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM EVER HASBRO! 8-} 8-} 8-}
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby gigazarak » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 am

Motto: "Bear witness!"
I've seen them in Toys R Us stores here in Australia too, like our Canadian brothers, there is a glut of them here also. About time Australian TF fans were acknowledged in some way, mind you, it's a pretty strange way... The ROTF Ravage mold is pretty cool in animal mode, but what he hell does he become? The Alt mode amounts to legs folded in, TADAA! er, WTF is it? Comet? Missile? Death From Above Mecha-Poop?

Reminds me of the horribly underwhelming Scorponok from the first movie, LAME! On both counts...

Anyway, back on topic...

Zeds wrote:What is even worse is that the packaging is the US all English version which goes against the standard bi-lingual packaging laws up here. Clearly these were meant for US distribution and not Canadian.

WORST HANDLED EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM EVER HASBRO! 8-} 8-} 8-}

Weird how it's a mail-in exclusive in the US, and in stores in Australia and Canada.

Also, I haven't noticed the packaging as you have on the ones I've seen here, although we usually get the bilingual packaging, I might just check that out now, thanks!
gigazarak
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Limited Series Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2023 OCT230691 Miller"
WOLVERINE #1 Limit ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHAT IF MILES MORALES #2 var Wolverine Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220898 (CA) Shalvey"
WHAT IF MILES MORA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240732 (CA) Buscema"
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #7 XOS variant Phoenix Marvel Comics 2020 SEP200545 (CA) Dauterman"
WOLVERINE #7 XOS v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #7 XOS variant Marvel Comics 2020 SEP200544 (CA) Nowlan"
WOLVERINE #7 XOS v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #25 var Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220776 (CA) Zullo (W) Percy"
WOLVERINE #25 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #9 variant 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 NOV200518 (W) Percy (CA) Brown"
WOLVERINE #9 varia ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics MAY238597 (CA) Logo"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230947 (CA) Perez"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #12 Marvel Comics 2021 MAR210595 (W) Percy (A) Eaton (CA) Kubert"
WOLVERINE #12 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240734 (CA) Buscema"
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #28 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220912 (CA) Yu (W) Percy (A) Ryp"
WOLVERINE #28 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #26 var games Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220866 (CA) Netease (W) Percy"
WOLVERINE #26 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 DX 2nd print Marvel Comics 2020 DEC190753 (CA) Kubert 221115A"
WOLVERINE #1 DX 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #352 - Revenge of Buzzsaw
Twincast / Podcast #352:
"Revenge of Buzzsaw"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 15th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON