This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Pretender Convoy calling in Reinforcements from Diarycon!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Pretender Convoy calling in Reinforcements from Diarycon!

Postby Methusalen » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Motto: ""Not good enough for G1!""
Excelsior, Moo Believers!
We've received word from Dairycon Staffers about ANOTHER juicy tidbit about the upcoming releases slated for this year's upcoming Dairycon convention in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin on April 9th & 10th! We've had TWO sets, FIVE characters, and now for the next character reveal?
Well, what about another SET?!?!?!
:grin: :lol:

Dairycon 2010 Exclusives, Part Three: REINFORCEMENTS From Dairycon!

PRETENDER CONVOY has called out for Heroes to aid the DAIRYCONS in their BATTLE FOR BREW CITY!! Now you can help! Clip and save your valuable MOO-POINTS from various Dairycon items. Mail them in with the form below, and get your own REINFORCEMENTS FROM DAIRYCON!

When asked, Dairycon Staffers confirmed that the REINFORCEMENTS FROM DAIRYCON assortment would contain a number of Dairycon-specific items and characters.

Can you believe it? Is this a convention exclusive mail-away promo of some kind? What figures will be added to the Dairycon roster this year? Is "Dairycon Skids" be one of these figures, or is this a ploy at deception from the "Big Cheese" behind the convention?!
Stay tuned for more cheesy news from this year's, now only days away!
Methusalen out...
Methusalen
Combiner
News Credits: 38

Re: Pretender Convoy calling in Reinforcements from Diarycon!

Postby icenemesis » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Motto: "dude you know what, chill."
Weapon: Electro- Laser
going out on a limb here but maybe its a repaint of ice cream skids and mubflap(you know icecream and diarycon)?? :???:
wanted: RotF ice cream mudflap head.
icenemesis
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: ???

Postby NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
I love Dairycon figures. Always so inventive.
NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
Fuzor
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby First-Aid » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I so wish you guys allowed walk-ins. I didn't know what my schedule was going to be until recently as I work with a pro hockey team that is now going to the playoffs and couldn't pre-register. I'd love to meet a few of you finally...especially since I can't go to Botcon. I know Fender Bender owes me a drink..:-P :KREMZEEK:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Dark Moon complete + more DOTM 2011 230427A"
ULTIMATE OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mega Axe Attack OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Warrior 2021"
Mega Axe Attack OP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2020 with OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Legion Figures Takara"
NEW!
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
NEW!
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-44S OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Masterpiece G1 Convoy Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
MP-44S OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "1 Step Changer BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
1 Step Changer BUM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction Leader complete AOE 2014 221114A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON