This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Costco Exclusive Battle Ops Bumblebee Value Pack

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Costco Exclusive Battle Ops Bumblebee Value Pack

Postby Down_Shift » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:11 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Hasbro has updated their product page with images and a bio for the Costco Exclusive Battle Ops Bumblebee Value Pack. The difference between this Battle Ops Bumblebee and any of the bajillion you can find on the floor of your local Walmart, Target, or Toys R us is that this BB comes with a slick metallic paint job as well as a metallic finish Legends Bumblebee as well as a Legends Mudflap thrown in there for good measure.

Here's the bio:

Exclusively at Costco

Feel -- and even hear -- the excitement with this awesome electronic BATTLE OPS BUMBLEBEE figure: you can unlock different phrases and sounds in both of his modes! In robot mode, this powerful warrior features a flip down mask accessory to "protect" him and an arm that converts to a cannon accessory to attack his enemies. And those enemies will know they're in for serious combat when they see this figure's limited edition metallic finish, glowing eyes, chest and "weapons"! For "on-the-road" battle action, convert your figure into Camaro concept car mode and activate the fearsome flip out cannon accessories. From revving engine noises to vehicle battle noises and more, this figure's realistic sounds really put you in the "driver's seat" in every fight. And with his robot-to-vehicle BUMBLEBEE and MUDFLAP figures by his side, the action is bigger than ever!

Value pack includes premium BUMBLEBEE and MUDFLAP Legends figures. Includes 2 "AA" batteries.

This confirms the rumors that this will be a Costco Exclusive as well as gives us an approximate retail price of $59.99 plus tax.

Don't have Battle Ops BB yet? Have you been holding off because he just wasn't shiny enough for you? Don't want to spend crazy money on Masterpiece Movie Bumblebee? Well you won't have to wait much longer because Battle Ops BB should be showing up at a Costco near you in the near future!

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Costco Exclusive Battle Ops Bumblebee Value Pack

Postby Naked Magnus » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:58 am

Is this basically the same as that metallic painted Hong Kong version?
Formerly known as "revengeofstarscream"
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr

Postby mattyc1007 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:01 am

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
Hehe bajillion

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Overcracker » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:05 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
So what exactly compelled them to include a legends bumblbee in the pack?

I think its the first time we get a pack with 2 versions of the same character.

The size difference does mean OPs BB can actually play with himself. :grin: :lol: :grin: (sorry couldn't help myself)

Ahh I can see these stacked up for the Christmas season next to the inflatable rafts, and snorkeling packs at Costco.

If I did not now this was going to get horribly overpriced at my local Costco I'd be inclined to buy one.

Last time we got a huge BB pack at my Costco, it was the Ultimate BB and it got a pair of deluxe Universe figures to sweeten the deal and it as about 180 dollars if you factor in the currency exchange rate.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
I really do want one of these. Shame it ain't available in UK stores. Is an expensive figure to begin with never mind the shipping costs I'll have to pay on top wherever the heck I'll order it from.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Liamotron » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:19 am

i work at costco in Victoria Canada and on our computers it says the item will be available around mid november and cost 45.99 which is a freakin bargain!! plus im going to hide one of them so when we sell out the price will drop and ill get it for 15 bucks!!
Liamotron
Mini-Con

Postby jack270606 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 pm

You can get battle ops Bee in the UK. I've seen him in Toys r us and ASDA in MK £60 each though. Not the metallic one though but i'm going to Costco at the weekend so i'll check. Good figure though I don't like the 'ring pull' on his arm :BOT:
jack270606
Mini-Con

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:59 pm

jack270606 wrote:You can get battle ops Bee in the UK. I've seen him in Toys r us and ASDA in MK £60 each though. Not the metallic one though but i'm going to Costco at the weekend so i'll check. Good figure though I don't like the 'ring pull' on his arm :BOT:

It's the metallic one I want (and the metallic legends bee). I got plenty non-metallic Bee figures of various sizes. Strange how most of the TF figures I actually want don't seem to get released here and if they do they're limited exclusives in some store I'm nowhere near. It's frustrating. Would be less so if I had more money to be paying for shipping.

I'm not fond of that ring pull myself either. Is it removable without ruining any of the electronic features?
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby grimdragon2001 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Overcracker wrote:So what exactly compelled them to include a legends bumblbee in the pack?

I think its the first time we get a pack with 2 versions of the same character.

The size difference does mean OPs BB can actually play with himself. :grin: :lol: :grin: (sorry couldn't help myself)

Ahh I can see these stacked up for the Christmas season next to the inflatable rafts, and snorkeling packs at Costco.

If I did not now this was going to get horribly overpriced at my local Costco I'd be inclined to buy one.

Last time we got a huge BB pack at my Costco, it was the Ultimate BB and it got a pair of deluxe Universe figures to sweeten the deal and it as about 180 dollars if you factor in the currency exchange rate.

this is more like the 4th time, when the 07 movie came out there was a bumblebee 2 pack featuring the 2 cameros he was in the movie, a prime 2 pack with classics deluxe prime and a fast action prime, and then there was the legacy of bumblebee 3 pack that had animated, classics and movie bumblebee. so its not like it hasnt happened before but it does seem rather pointless for this set, should put skidz in instead to go with his brother
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Overcracker » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Yes yes. But all those had somewhat of a point and where for the most part the same size figures. And technically the only set from those that were the same character is the Evolution of a Hero BB set. But of course that was the point of the set.

This particular set offers a huge BB, and a tiny BB which is the same character (from the same movie) with no real purpose other than to have him in there twice. You get it for the huge BB not the tiny one. And you'd get it whether the Legends cars where there or not.

Lets put it this way, its an odd package to say the least with no real purpose that I can see and a superfluous BB thrown in for good measure.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Now in stores -- Costco Exclusive Battle Ops Bumblebee Value Pack

Postby Seibertron » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
The Costco exclusive BATTLE OPS BUMBLEBEE Value Pack with Legends Class MUDFLAP and Premium BUMBLEBEE has been sighted at several Costco locations around the Chicagoland area. This exclusive retails for $41.99 plus tax. Please make sure you stop by our Sightings forum to share your sightings with your fellow Seibertronians.

Here are a few pictures of the ones at the Costco in Mt. Prospect, IL from earlier this afternoon.

Transformers.com wrote:Exclusively at Costco

Feel -- and even hear -- the excitement with this awesome electronic BATTLE OPS BUMBLEBEE figure: you can unlock different phrases and sounds in both of his modes! In robot mode, this powerful warrior features a flip down mask accessory to "protect" him and an arm that converts to a cannon accessory to attack his enemies. And those enemies will know they're in for serious combat when they see this figure's limited edition metallic finish, glowing eyes, chest and "weapons"! For "on-the-road" battle action, convert your figure into Camaro concept car mode and activate the fearsome flip out cannon accessories. From revving engine noises to vehicle battle noises and more, this figure's realistic sounds really put you in the "driver's seat" in every fight. And with his robot-to-vehicle BUMBLEBEE and MUDFLAP figures by his side, the action is bigger than ever!

Value pack includes premium BUMBLEBEE and MUDFLAP Legends figures. Includes 2 "AA" batteries.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I'd really like to see the original version and this one side by side to see which color I like better. The Costco price is great, I'll have to find someone with a membership that would help me out, tho (hint-hint).
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Onslaught22 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm

jack270606 wrote:You can get battle ops Bee in the UK. I've seen him in Toys r us and ASDA in MK £60 each though. Not the metallic one though but i'm going to Costco at the weekend so i'll check. Good figure though I don't like the 'ring pull' on his arm :BOT:

The ring pull does come off, there's an instruction sheet inside that details how to remove it properly.
Onslaught22
Mini-Con

Postby Solrac333 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 pm

I will actually have to ask my mom to get one for me. She shops there. :grin:
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Onslaught22 wrote:

The ring pull does come off, there's an instruction sheet inside that details how to remove it properly.

Here's some picture proof for jack270606 from my Seibertron.com gallery of Battle Ops Bumblebee ...

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Goddamn that's cheap! $41.99 converts to about £26 and the regular non-metallic figure is about £60 here. So this limited edition even with shipping costs is still probably cheaper than our regular one bought from a store. I want. Especially seeing the ring pull is removable. Just wish I knew someone over there who lives near one of these stores I could paypal some money to.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Seibertron » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 pm

I don't mind helping some of you out. There are a lot of Costco stores around me and I'm a member. For the International people who want this, I don't think this will ship via First Class International as it's too large to fit in a box with bubble wrap. Priority Mail would be the way to go but that makes shipping more expensive.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Goddamn that's cheap! $41.99 converts to about £26 and the regular non-metallic figure is about £60 here. So this limited edition even with shipping costs is still probably cheaper than our regular one bought from a store. I want. Especially seeing the ring pull is removable. Just wish I knew someone over there who lives near one of these stores I could paypal some money to.

It's $41.99 plus tax so it works out to about $45 where I live near Chicago.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Burn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Could you give me an idea of how much postage to Australia would be Ryan?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 am

Seibertron wrote:

I'm not that familiar with US pricing in stores. So the advertised price isn't what you actually pay? Still a few extra dollars is nothing. Each one works out about 60 pence.

Seibertron wrote:I don't mind helping some of you out. There are a lot of Costco stores around me and I'm a member. For the International people who want this, I don't think this will ship via First Class International as it's too large to fit in a box with bubble wrap. Priority Mail would be the way to go but that makes shipping more expensive.

If you really wouldn't mind sending some out that would be muchly appreciated. How much do you think it would cost in dollars total of the toy itself, shipping to UK and a lil extra for your trouble?

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Seibertron » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:06 am

To those of you asking if I can help you, if other opportunities arise where you can buy this, please use those opportunities. Otherwise, I'll touch base with all of you on Monday which will be the earliest that I can help you out.

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

I'm not that familiar with US pricing in stores. So the advertised price isn't what you actually pay?

We have to pay sales tax. The amount varies from state to state and can even vary county by county. The type of item (food versus consumer goods, etc) also can affect the amount of sales tax that is charged. Some states charge sales tax on food, some don't. Some charge sales tax on clothing, some don't. You don't have to pay a sales tax in the UK?

I'll get back to you about the shipping some time on Monday via email.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Kibble » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
I'm glad I didn't bite on the $60 one...this one will be a buy.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 am

Seibertron wrote:You don't have to pay a sales tax in the UK?

Not really sure how tax works but I know the price you see on the shelf or the box's price tag is the price you pay and no more. Tax is included I reckon.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Seibertron wrote:You don't have to pay a sales tax in the UK?

Not really sure how tax works but I know the price you see on the shelf or the box's price tag is the price you pay and no more. Tax is included I reckon.

Yes, it is, at least from what I understand of how VAT(Value Added Tax) works.

For Americans(and others that are interested in a basic layout of how it works): VAT
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby g60force » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 am

wow if somebody could help me get on to the Netherlands I'll be grateful :D

What would the total cash-damage be? :roll:
g60force
Micromaster
Buy from g60force on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22A APR200729 (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221677 4RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #10 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers DAWN OF THE PREDACUS BotCon One-Shot IDW Comics 2016 240415A"
NEW!
Transformers DAWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915R"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210485 4A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230376 3B (CA) Harren (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200644 1A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210539 1RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON