This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Delayed

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Delayed

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
In a Facebook Post, Renderform, the garage kit company of one founded by Seibertron.com member Venksta, has announced some delays in shipping RF-003 DJ Rockblast, the upgrade for Universe 2.0 Blaster.

Renderform wrote:RF-003 Delays - Should of posted this sooner. For those that have preordered the RF-003 kits, there have been delays. Mostly issues were I felt parts should be improved for better fitting and quality. Tomorrow morning I will start casting all parts, and will begin shipping on Saturday.

By the end of next week, I should have all preorders shipped. As an apology for the delay, all preorders will get atleast 1 lucky draw part, on top of other surprises. :)

I contacted Venksta for further clarification, and everything should be shipped by next week.

You can view the galleries for RF-003 here, and keep an eye on Seibertron.com for a review of the set once it's arrived!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: RF-003 DJ Rockblast Upgrade Kit Delayed

Postby Doctor McGrath » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Hmmm, other surprises huh? I'm excited.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
And I applaud Venksta's decision to hold off and make sure everything is quality. Worth waiting for!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Doctor McGrath » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Razorclaw0000 wrote:And I applaud Venksta's decision to hold off and make sure everything is quality. Worth waiting for!

I could not agree more.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby It Is Him » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Speaking of Renderform, are there any more of those Skyjack upgrade kits around? I might be interested if the price was good.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Venksta » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 pm

amcgrath929 wrote:Hmmm, other surprises huh? I'm excited.

Its been hard to keep them a secret. Funny thing is, the surprises were added since I had some time due to the delays.

It Is Him wrote:Speaking of Renderform, are there any more of those Skyjack upgrade kits around? I might be interested if the price was good.

There will be a new batch made in February, probably. The cost is $14 for a basic set, with just helmet and visors. And $26 for the full set, which comes with two guns. The new batch will be improved.
Venksta
Fuzor
News Credits: 6

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon WING (RIGHT SHOULDER) Transformers Titans Return part accs 230817F"
Trypticon WING (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2015 230903A"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Universe Spy Changer complete Hasbro 2005 230821A"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS26 ARTFIRE & NIGHTSTICK Transformers Generations Selects 2021 240402"
NEW!
WFC-GS26 ARTFIRE & ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Universe Deluxe complete Machine Robot Rescue 2003 230830A"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "QUAKE + CHASM Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2017 231208H"
QUAKE + CHASM Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
JAZZ Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON