Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:41 pm

I just picked up Kre-o Megatron and Kre-o Starscream for a mere $5.00 each.

There was also the small/basic Bumblebee for $2.00...but I didn't bite.

Good hunting!
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 515
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:51 pm

RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 515
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.

Very interesting! Perhaps I'll take a walk over to Wallyworld tomorrow morning and see what's up. :)
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Diem » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am

I'm waiting for any that aren't Ratchet to show up at Ross. I need a Starscream Kreon.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3214
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:18 am

RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 515
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.

Indeed, it's always nice. :) Neither of them are super great, but they're both quite nice. And I'm always glad to add a fellow named Beachcomber to the mix!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - Choose Your Transformer - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 5 minutes 9 seconds
Cybertron Defense Red Alert Transformers Ultra Class Cybertron Hasbro 2005 MISP - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 5 minutes 17 seconds
HASBRO - TRANSFORMERS - UNIVERSE - RAMJET - BRAND NEW - SEALED!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 5 minutes 32 seconds
Japanese Transformers G1 Superion C-50 C-51 C-52 C-53 C-54 Scramble City - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 minutes 27 seconds
Sky Shadow Cyberton Transformers RID Ultra Hasbro 2005 MISP! Primus Unleashed - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 8 minutes 26 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Ptero Fangry Overboard New - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 9 minutes 23 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1994 G2 POWERMASTERS BULLETBIKE MOC MINT NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 11 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Fans Toys FT-20A Terminus Giganticus Omega Supreme in Stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 12 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test