CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator

CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator

Monday, April 12th, 2010 5:35am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 40,209

If you have been purchased the upgrade parts from Crazydevy.com, you should add the latest products for your Generation 1 Devastator.

After giving G1 Devastator the new head sculpt, movable hand fingers and thigh, this time Crazydevy produced all new add-on parts - CDMW-08 to upgrade Devastator's forearms.

The latest add on parts give Devastator a pair of stronger black forearms, and also 90 degree upward movement for left hand.
Crazydevy does not forget the KO G1 Devastator collectors as well. Similar add on parts, CDMW-08* are specially made for KO G1 Devastator.

Check out Crazydevy original post here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): Crazy Devy

This article was last modified on Monday, April 12th, 2010 5:36am CDT

Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063865)
Posted by alldarker on April 12th, 2010 @ 5:47am CDT
I'm sure the arms are a big improvement again, but I wish CrazyDevy would just release all these parts in one go, instead of a new part every few months, while the older released parts get sold out. It would save everyone a LOT of shipping costs.
I'd definitely be game if they will sell just one big upgrade set which includes everything at the end of the road; but at this rate I'm not as interested.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063868)
Posted by Savage on April 12th, 2010 @ 6:20am CDT
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063881)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 12th, 2010 @ 7:03am CDT
Savage wrote:They might be remembering the KO collectors, but they're forgetting the people who have an authentic G2 Devastator they'd love to upgrade! :(

This set should work with us to brutha. I have a G2 Devy and I'm just ordered the head from BBTS, the grey colored thighs and fist from CrazyDevy's site. I'll be ordering the new forearms as well, and most likely from the site. Since I have the yellow one, the grey colored thighs will be a good match for that set.

Our G2 molds should be identical to the G1 versions. I had a KO and that thing was a POS. So frustrating, it barely held itself together.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063897)
Posted by HighPrime on April 12th, 2010 @ 7:59am CDT
What's the difference between the KO and G1 versions where the forearms attach? Is the peg smaller/too large?

Is the KO they're referring to the garbage one from a few years back or the newer one that 'attempts' to replicate the G1 release?
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063907)
Posted by mechabooks on April 12th, 2010 @ 8:38am CDT
I REALLY must pick up a G1 Devestator. This additions make it impossible not too!
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063909)
Posted by dragons on April 12th, 2010 @ 8:40am CDT

the original g1 dev has metal & ko version has chrome painted on parts.?

im glad this happend my laucnhers are not that great one touch missle or hand launches from them so maybe this will fix that solution for me but i do agree with you that make better soluttion for everyone
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063930)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 12th, 2010 @ 10:03am CDT
I HATE these cropped pictures. How about actual, multiple shots to show us these things?

I agree, enough with the seperate, small, upgrades. But this just might be the last ... I dunno what else they can replace!

I'll be glad to replace my KO G1 Devy launchers with these ... they fire WAY too easily. Now I just need a G1 Devestator and I'll be all set.

I have no clue what they mean my KO version. The purple on my KO is slightly different than their previous releases ... but, then, there'd be KO versions of those too.

So, what's left? A chest peice, maybe? A new crotch peice (since the old one really hinders posability)?
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063932)
Posted by ZenPrime on April 12th, 2010 @ 10:14am CDT
Hmm...I think I'll wait for them to put all these upgrades into one big set for a reasonable price before I decide to spend the money for it.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063944)
Posted by DecepticonKing86 on April 12th, 2010 @ 10:45am CDT
I loves these new hands. I bet you they are gonna remake every single decepticon for devastator. HAHA! Wouldn't that be amazing? I mean, what else can they do to improve him?
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063953)
Posted by GEEWUN on April 12th, 2010 @ 11:05am CDT
I need to pick up a KO.....
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063967)
Posted by Oilspill on April 12th, 2010 @ 11:49am CDT
Head, hands, forearms, hips.. check, check check.
But when will I get my Devastator robo-navel complete with lint?
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1063996)
Posted by HighPrime on April 12th, 2010 @ 1:38pm CDT
Both versions are up for pre-order at BBTS; and they've kindly added verbiage that will help distinguish the difference between the KO and official sets.

KO

Original
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064001)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 12th, 2010 @ 1:55pm CDT

Edit: Okay, the price from Crazy Devy directly is $22 and BBTS has to make a profit and ship this to them .... but these are non-transformable parts for Devestator. I don't see why they're so pricey.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064003)
Posted by HighPrime on April 12th, 2010 @ 1:59pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:$30!? What?? Do these transform into tiny robots or something? Where do they get $30 from?

They're actually $22.95 at CrazyDevy.com site; BBTS is reselling them. Still expensive, though.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064005)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 12th, 2010 @ 2:02pm CDT
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064006)
Posted by HighPrime on April 12th, 2010 @ 2:06pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:In this case, it's always best to order from the CrazyDevy site. Ordered and paid for this morning.

Not for me. I usually have a big ole 'pile o' loot' at BBTS that I ship 2 or 3 times per year. BBTS doesn't add any charge for shipping on these (in my orders so far). It's a few bucks cheaper ordering from the site, but that's one less order I need to keep track of, so I just stick with BBTS for these.

Otherwise, I'd agree, one off purchases make the most sense directly from the manufacturer.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064016)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 12th, 2010 @ 2:58pm CDT
Okay... at this point they should just make a whole new Devastator.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064020)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on April 12th, 2010 @ 3:12pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Okay... at this point they should just make a whole new Devastator.

Don't give 'em ideas ...

Edit:
Screw it. I'm gonna buy it from BBTS. I got the previous sets, so I may as well. Hopefully it'ss be close to when FP's Bruticus and DL Blaster comes out so I can get them all in one fell swoop and save on shipping. A bit.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064041)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on April 12th, 2010 @ 5:09pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:

Don't give 'em ideas ...

Edit:

Well, it does appear to be the direction they're going.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Forearms for G1 Devastator (1064145)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 13th, 2010 @ 5:54am CDT
You know, I'm actually considering these parts now but since the hands aren't available, no sense in getting new forearms. I wish they'd just release one master set and get it over with.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Grandslam Cassette ~ 100% Complete 1988 G1 Transformers Action Figure W/TECH" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack Trailbreaker radar dish! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack G1 Ravage Cage! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY