Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet

Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet

Monday, June 18th, 2012 8:15pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,804

It's Cyber Monday over on the official Transformers facebook page, which means we get another exclusive image from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. This one isn't quite as exciting as the Insecticons from the past couple of weeks, but it's a nice image of Jazz none the less. Check him out below. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron hits retail on August 28th!

We are Jazzing it up this Cyber Monday with an exclusive screenshot of Autobot Jazz from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Did you see him jump on Bruticus’s back in the latest Fall of Cybertron trailer? If you missed it, you can check it out at the following link: https://youtu.be/eyW5KMMDjZw.

Speaking of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz, the folks over at the Planet Iacon facebook page have posted scans of his upcoming Generations Deluxe figure.

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page, Planet Iacon

This article was last modified on Tuesday, June 19th, 2012 3:58pm CDT

Re: Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet (1391450)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 18th, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
This would've made my day;

If he jumped on Bruticus' back and said: "C'mon, Decepticon Punk!"

:D
Re: Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet (1391598)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2012 @ 11:27am CDT
His mouth looks much better this time.
Re: Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet (1391626)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 19th, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:His mouth looks much better this time.

My my my, those are some nice, sexy lips he has right there.
Oh god, you see what you made me do?

But man, in all seriousness, this is one awesome design, I like how his boobs almost look like a Porche front.
his shades however don't seem to shine or glow at all, makes him look kinda dead.
Re: Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet (1391645)
Posted by Wigglez on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:45pm CDT
You think he'll transform the same way as he did in WFC? Because I noticed Bumblebee transformed differently in the mission 1 video.
Re: Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet (1391646)
Posted by Anonymous on June 19th, 2012 @ 1:49pm CDT
The TF movies should have been done in this style. The robots are designed perfectly; the aggressive,futuristic Cybertronian vehicle modes w/ a robot mode that gives due respect to the G1 era. This is how I would have wanted the Transformers introduced to my kid...I started him with the original G1 cartoons and let him watch the evolution himself. I could hate rant on Bay-formers until my fingers bleed, but it's nothing we haven't already heard. We may have been disappointed after waiting our whole lives for a movie representation, but seeing the Transformers in this medium gives me hope that maybe someday it could be done right. For now I will eagerly count the days until I'm sitting in my den playing the fuck outta this game with my shelf of MP's looking on with approval.
Re: Cyber Monday: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Jazz Image and Instruction Sheet (1391990)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 20th, 2012 @ 3:06pm CDT
ikillbronies wrote:The TF movies should have been done in this style. The robots are designed perfectly; the aggressive,futuristic Cybertronian vehicle modes w/ a robot mode that gives due respect to the G1 era. This is how I would have wanted the Transformers introduced to my kid...I started him with the original G1 cartoons and let him watch the evolution himself. I could hate rant on Bay-formers until my fingers bleed, but it's nothing we haven't already heard. We may have been disappointed after waiting our whole lives for a movie representation, but seeing the Transformers in this medium gives me hope that maybe someday it could be done right. For now I will eagerly count the days until I'm sitting in my den playing the **** outta this game with my shelf of MP's looking on with approval.

In your personal opinion of course.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY