Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra

Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra

Tuesday, March 30th, 2010 12:27am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 31,459

Together, site sponsor TFSource and 3rd Party HeadRobots introduce us to the final product images of Cobra Headrobot. The pictures show that Cobra will be produced with a green body, a white head and white treads. Feel free to check out the new Headmaster below.

You can find more pictures of Cobra, courtesy of TFSource's Facebook Page and HeadRobots' website.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): HeadRobots, TFSource

Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059578)
Posted by Aluus on March 30th, 2010 @ 3:20am CDT
Am I the only one here who thinks these totally suck?
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059585)
Posted by Torneira on March 30th, 2010 @ 4:50am CDT
Aluus wrote:Am I the only one here who thinks these totally suck?

No you're not the only one. I agree with you. I think the faces in headmode are hidious.
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059597)
Posted by horus on March 30th, 2010 @ 6:16am CDT
I LOVE the snake with threads but also find the head mode fugly, a red visor would have been nicer, but still... the face mold ir really fugly :-?
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059599)
Posted by Rated X on March 30th, 2010 @ 6:17am CDT
It makes one ugly head but at least it makes a great Segway or lounge chair for other headmaster figures...
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059607)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 30th, 2010 @ 6:27am CDT
I liked the prototype colours better.
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059611)
Posted by Forgotten on March 30th, 2010 @ 6:47am CDT
Uhh, I like these guys and I got to have one, especially to support HeadRobots in the hopes that they do the Hothead mold that they have. And Iguanus looked pretty sweet too. I do however think that Vorath looked like he was using his Cobra as a toilet. That picture just didn't turn out quite right. :KREMZEEK: FTW!
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059622)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 30th, 2010 @ 7:43am CDT
:BOT:
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059624)
Posted by TFBuyer on March 30th, 2010 @ 7:44am CDT
Yeah, I ordered this guy for kicks. That, and I'm a sucker for the Headmaster gimmick. Can't say I'll actually supplement my headmasters with him, but I dig the cobra tank alt mode. Pretty cool.
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059626)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on March 30th, 2010 @ 7:48am CDT
I have these two in my pile of loot, can't wait to get them, I love the idea of making them based on unused designs
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059653)
Posted by --B-- on March 30th, 2010 @ 8:39am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:I want to support these guys so bad but these don't appeal to me. I will gladly buy Hothead if they're able to get him out. I just think the timing is horrible. The most vocal part of the fandom right now is people the movies brought in and they really have no concept what these are supposed to be. I do applaud their efforts though. I hope they find their foothold in the 3rd party market. Although that may end up having to be add-on bits for more recognizable characters before branching back out into these concepts again for that to happen. Just my thoughts.
:BOT:

This.

I think using the final color green in the pics rather than the white would have made a big difference. I am very choosey about my TF purchases, as I have limited display space and no longer have any G1 headmasters, making buying this a moot point. If I had more cash I would pick up a Cobra for the alt mode and for support, but it's just not an option right now.

I REALLY WANT THAT HOTHEAD/GUNS SET!!!
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059726)
Posted by Tirade on March 30th, 2010 @ 11:02am CDT

I can't fathom all the complaining about the head mode. What do you expect? The Cobra design is based on G1 HMs. They weren't exactly the most complex or show accurate. I love the Cobra for what it is.

On a related note, I'm wondering what the status is of the Joustra & Super-Deformed Packaging Insert Cards. I ordered a set, yet the item is still under pre-orders. Delay due to the color change perhaps?
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059792)
Posted by Geekee1 on March 30th, 2010 @ 2:24pm CDT
I actually have one of the production grey ones and I really quite like it. The quality is very good, and it's a fun simple transformation. Looking forward to getting the color one. Now I have a reason to find a couple of headless Headmasters.
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059793)
Posted by Dread_Wing on March 30th, 2010 @ 2:30pm CDT
I really want to support these guys, but I have no G1 headmasters, and if I did have a headless headmaster I would want a robot head for it. I wish I had the Hardhead repaint, but they never sold it in NZ, and it was not desirable enough to import, so I won't be getting that either sadly, cos that looks cool. I just hope they put out a Vorath for RoTF Mindwipe. Or someone does, at least. :-?
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059945)
Posted by Droptested Thrice on March 30th, 2010 @ 9:09pm CDT
Tirade wrote:I actually like these new colors more than the older ones. If I have a problem, it is with the yellow. That can disappear with all that white.

Yep. They look good for what they are, and are a welcome addition to the very niche Headmaster market.

Then again, maybe they never got past the concept art stage because not everyone was impressed by them at the time.
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059959)
Posted by El Duque on March 30th, 2010 @ 9:36pm CDT
I have one of these waiting in my pile of loot and look forward to having him in my collection. I have all the G1 Headmasters complete, but this little guy will still look great displayed in alt mode on their shelf. Really hope they get their other designs out.
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1059962)
Posted by Blurrz on March 30th, 2010 @ 9:48pm CDT
Their 2nd Product.. Hothead (Hardhead Headmaster) is in the design phase right now. We should get some news soon..

As for Cobra... I really like it's design, I'll pick up one.
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1060362)
Posted by headrobots on March 31st, 2010 @ 10:56pm CDT
hello, no worries on the crits, its all good. :D

believe it or not, honesty and straight up truthfulness is more helpful and will help guide future directions. but just a warning, because all of us at headrobots are old-fogeys we'll probably keep doing ugly g1 style heads because we love 'em :)

yes, these are based on g1 unproduced concepts and we tried staying faithful to that spirit. even though they are simple, they have really tiny intricate details we paid a lot for just to stay true to the design.

we have updated the hothead section of our site with more info on that product.

cheers everyone
Re: Final Product Images of HeadRobots Cobra (1060373)
Posted by ang3l3s on April 1st, 2010 @ 12:01am CDT
So not feeling this!!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY