Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe

Transformers News: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe

Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 2:28pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 18,777

TFCToys has updated Seibertron.com with new images of the Gear of War shoulder missile attachment fow Sideswipe, this time showing how the various missile/launcher colour combinations can support different recolours, in this case, Sideswipe and Henkei Red Alert.

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

With the Gear of War set, there will be three different missile/launcher colours: red, silver and black!

Credit(s): TFCToys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915880)
Posted by Swiftpaw on April 29th, 2009 @ 5:30pm CDT
Looks good!

Is it known if Red Alert is getting a US release, or is he Takara only?
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915895)
Posted by Mkall on April 29th, 2009 @ 5:58pm CDT
Swiftpaw wrote:Is it known if Red Alert is getting a US release, or is he Takara only?

Classics is done. Henkei Red Alert is the only known appearance of the character.

I say "known" because it's always possible Red Alert will see some sort of store-only release or something during the movie, but I'm not banking my shelf space on it.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915927)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 29th, 2009 @ 8:44pm CDT
Why must they show me these??? Now it looks as though RA is a must buy purchase and I'm seriously considering the Gear set now.

Wallet.... getting....... lighter!
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915947)
Posted by Delicon on April 29th, 2009 @ 9:13pm CDT
Mkall wrote:

I felt the same way so I finally sprung for my first Henkei when I pre-ordered Red Alert.

Something just tells me though that Universe/Classics will be back by the end of 2009 or early 2010. I think a lot of it depends on what happens with Animated.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915983)
Posted by Blurrz on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:00am CDT
I want both. Bloody hell, these are amazing. I just can't believe everything out of the Henkei series is just pure awesome.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915996)
Posted by Oilspill on April 30th, 2009 @ 2:09am CDT
Ooh, I like the look of the black chrome.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (916034)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:20am CDT
*sighs*
Why did I have to look at these pics? I think I'm gonna have to pick this set up for Inerno and arm up Red Alert, cause Sideswipe is gonna be getting the launchers from the G3 Trailer.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (916062)
Posted by Swiftpaw on April 30th, 2009 @ 9:55am CDT
Thanks guys, now I know I need to get one more Henkei figure.

Already have this set along with one of the trailer sets pre-ordered though, thankfully.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction AOE - JUNKHEAP Claw Crush Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CROSSHAIRS Action Figure Power Punch Age Extinction NEW Green USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hero Mashers Electronic Grimlock Hasbro 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Steeljaw MIP 917" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers- BEAST HUNTERS-Hero Mashers Soundwave Action Figure Hasbro 6" +++++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Takara AD25 Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen HFTD Scout Class Hubcap complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class ASTROTRAIN Figure Complete" on EBAY