Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe

Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe

Wednesday, April 29th, 2009 2:28pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 19,392

TFCToys has updated Seibertron.com with new images of the Gear of War shoulder missile attachment fow Sideswipe, this time showing how the various missile/launcher colour combinations can support different recolours, in this case, Sideswipe and Henkei Red Alert.

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

Re: TFC-004 with Henkei Redalert+Sideswipe

With the Gear of War set, there will be three different missile/launcher colours: red, silver and black!

Credit(s): TFCToys

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915880)
Posted by Swiftpaw on April 29th, 2009 @ 5:30pm CDT
Looks good!

Is it known if Red Alert is getting a US release, or is he Takara only?
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915895)
Posted by Mkall on April 29th, 2009 @ 5:58pm CDT
Swiftpaw wrote:Is it known if Red Alert is getting a US release, or is he Takara only?

Classics is done. Henkei Red Alert is the only known appearance of the character.

I say "known" because it's always possible Red Alert will see some sort of store-only release or something during the movie, but I'm not banking my shelf space on it.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915927)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 29th, 2009 @ 8:44pm CDT
Why must they show me these??? Now it looks as though RA is a must buy purchase and I'm seriously considering the Gear set now.

Wallet.... getting....... lighter!
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915947)
Posted by Delicon on April 29th, 2009 @ 9:13pm CDT
Mkall wrote:

I felt the same way so I finally sprung for my first Henkei when I pre-ordered Red Alert.

Something just tells me though that Universe/Classics will be back by the end of 2009 or early 2010. I think a lot of it depends on what happens with Animated.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915983)
Posted by Blurrz on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:00am CDT
I want both. Bloody hell, these are amazing. I just can't believe everything out of the Henkei series is just pure awesome.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (915996)
Posted by Oilspill on April 30th, 2009 @ 2:09am CDT
Ooh, I like the look of the black chrome.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (916034)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:20am CDT
*sighs*
Why did I have to look at these pics? I think I'm gonna have to pick this set up for Inerno and arm up Red Alert, cause Sideswipe is gonna be getting the launchers from the G3 Trailer.
Re: Gear of War pics with Henkei Red Alert & Sideswipe (916062)
Posted by Swiftpaw on April 30th, 2009 @ 9:55am CDT
Thanks guys, now I know I need to get one more Henkei figure.

Already have this set along with one of the trailer sets pre-ordered though, thankfully.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Trailcutter mosc sealed trailbreaker g1 idw mib" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe Comic Lot of 26 DDP 2005-2007 America's Elite Storm Shadow Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive Clean Packaging New" on EBAY