Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator

Transformers News: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator

Saturday, October 31st, 2009 8:07AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 18,700

Since Takara Tomy has released the extremely popular EZ Devastator, Transformers toy collectors around the world has been hoping that Hasbro Inc. will do the same and release the toys, especially to Western markets.

Well, your wish has been granted. The-Arker just posted the in package images of Legends Class Devastator.

Unlike Takara version where all seven toys package separately, Hasbro version will be all the 7 figures in one package.

Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator
Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator

Check out the original thread here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest news on Transformers.
Credit(s): The-Arker
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015356)
Posted by WolfDawg on October 31st, 2009 @ 8:09am CDT
Hell yes!!!

Boy am I glad I waited on these figures. The packaging is freakin sweet! :grin:
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015358)
Posted by Mach on October 31st, 2009 @ 8:21am CDT
Since i have Takara version, will get this and keep it MISB
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015359)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on October 31st, 2009 @ 8:38am CDT
YES!!! Perfect for my Desk at work!

:grin: B-)
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015362)
Posted by Mechastrike on October 31st, 2009 @ 8:51am CDT
been waiting for these guys.
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015363)
Posted by UltraPrimal on October 31st, 2009 @ 8:52am CDT
And it'll cost $100. :lol:
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015364)
Posted by Kokooro on October 31st, 2009 @ 9:05am CDT
Not bad. Definitely a figure worth considering to be bought.

Just wondering does he have balls too? :P
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015365)
Posted by Wazzup4567 on October 31st, 2009 @ 9:06am CDT
if thats 100 imma say no. id thather buy online, but its probably going to be like 30 to 35 at least. but yeah finally, i love this one
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015368)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on October 31st, 2009 @ 9:11am CDT
its its A MIRACLE :shock:
none of them are mistransformed in the production pictures!
simply amazing . . .
oh yeah i'm getting this! :D
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015381)
Posted by Primus1101 on October 31st, 2009 @ 9:57am CDT
LOL Advanced Conversion Level 3? I didn't realise we were THAT dumb! 8-} lol
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015383)
Posted by WolfDawg on October 31st, 2009 @ 10:08am CDT
I just got my Target Exclusive Leo Prime in the mail yesterday. Upon checking his box, he too was supposedly a level 3 conversion. I think Hasbro just decides what the conversion level is based on how much you'll pay for the figure.
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015386)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 31st, 2009 @ 10:25am CDT

That said, I'll still get one!

Did Hasbro not originally envisage the Western release as a store exclusive tho' :-?
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015391)
Posted by First-Aid on October 31st, 2009 @ 10:33am CDT
Ultra Magnus wrote:YES!!! Perfect for my Desk at work!

:grin: B-)

Dude, what an awesome idea! Now all I need is a desk...

...and a job...

Pretender Skywarp wrote:At the risk of being a real "Gee-whun" fanboy, I would love to see these in the green/purple deco.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :shock: :sad:
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015395)
Posted by Firebird on October 31st, 2009 @ 10:50am CDT
That's pretty spiffy, It's a mini version of the supreme class box

I was expecting something like the current legends 5 pack box and all of them packaged in altmode
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015404)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on October 31st, 2009 @ 11:15am CDT
Win, epic win!

I am so pumped for this toy! I'll explain.

***WARNING, POTENTIAL ROTF SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE***

I was in Sam's Club, walkin' over to the toy section to see that awesome 4-pack that came with Sideways, Longarm, Breakaway, ect. As I walked, I noticed something on the TV...was that Ravage? Well, I cried out, 'Revenge of the Fallen!' My two brothers and I charged over to the TV and watched as Ravage leapt over the fence in Diego Garcia. While I admit I was grossed out by him spitting out the tiny balls, I have to admit that seeing Reedman made me amazed. How could he exist in that skinny form? Well, we watched for a while. When Megatron was revived and chatted with Starscream on the Nemesis, I nearly laughed at Starscream's voice.

Then, as we were about to leave, Mikaela runs over "Alice." I wanted so badly to wait and see Optimus whoop Grindor and Starscream, but we had to go. I was disappointed, to say the least.

Yesterday, we went to Sam's Club again, to eat lunch. (We like their food) The first thing I did was run to that TV. There was Jetfire, teleporting them to Egypt. Then, as we ate, I hurried so I didn't miss the final battle. When I got over to the TV again, I saw Leo get zapped by Simmons tazer. Then, I watched Devastator combine. And I saw Bumblebee kill Rampage and rip Ravage's spine out. By then, my dad was watching, as well.

"We'd better go, or I'm going to want to see the rest," he said.

So, though I didn't see The Fallen's death or Optimus combine with Jetfire, I did get to see several awesome battle scenes, the PURE WIN that was Devastator, and Skids's line, "Aw, he's dead. He got all ate up!" :grin:

So, I am pumped for this toy, and right now, I'm pumped for ANY Revenge of the Fallen toy in the movie.
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015405)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 31st, 2009 @ 11:28am CDT
First-Aid wrote:

In my defence, it worked (in my humble opinion!) for Sixbuilder, both when he was re-issued and when he was brought to the west.

I can fully understand why people don't want every toy named Devastator painted Green/Purple. Personal preference I guess.
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015406)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 31st, 2009 @ 11:30am CDT
I call Target exclusive.

This looks perfect.
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015412)
Posted by freaky777 on October 31st, 2009 @ 12:00pm CDT
I already have the takara version so not getting this as there is no difference to me at least. Well to say this is one AWESOME figure, so to those who still haven got it yet, better grab it!
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015414)
Posted by rpetras on October 31st, 2009 @ 12:05pm CDT
Points for patience!!!
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015420)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on October 31st, 2009 @ 12:46pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:And it'll cost $100. :lol:

Oh, it better not.
Re: Gift Set Images of Hasbro Version ROTF Legend Class Devastator (1015421)
Posted by Blurrz on October 31st, 2009 @ 12:48pm CDT
Yes. Yes. Yes. Hasbro's doing something good here. Definitely going to pick this up.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
"New Year, New Toys"
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generation One G1 Reissue Walmart Exclusive Tailgate New MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrust  NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Sergeant Kup 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Scourge Fracas 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Fall of Cybertron Skywarp (Complete)" on EBAY
Buy "Roadbuster Thrilling 30 MISB Voyager Generations Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert 100% Complete Deluxe Generations Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Roller Thrilling 30 Complete Legends Generations Transformers" on EBAY