Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019

Transformers News: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019

Thursday, August 29th, 2019 2:37PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 10,606

Sharing the news that Hasbro is officially extending the campaign for the TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON UNICRON HasLab project! The campaign will now end on Oct. 6, 2019. You can buy Unicron here.

Below, please find the message from Hasbro on the campaign.

TRANSFORMERS fans – it’s not over for The Lord of Chaos quite yet!

We’ve been reading your comments and listening to your feedback about wanting more time, and we’re excited to share that we are officially extending the campaign date for the TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON UNICRON HasLab project through New York Comic Con, ending Sunday, October 6, 2019.

We wouldn’t be where we are in the campaign without our fans and we are so appreciative of the overwhelming support on the project thus far. We want to make this dream item a reality just as much as you and feel that this extension will help get us to the 8,000 backer goal!

For those that have already backed the project, your card will not be charged until the new end date – October 6, 2019. Also note that you can still cancel your order if you no longer want to be part of TRANSFORMERS history. Just log into your account on HasbroPulse.com to cancel your order.

Transformers News: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036249)
Posted by Omegatrion84 on August 29th, 2019 @ 2:39pm CDT
Fantastic news for everyone needing more time and wanting to back the project. Good job on Hasbro.

:BOT:
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036250)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 29th, 2019 @ 2:40pm CDT
This is happening. This is good. Now I can sleep well. I-)
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036252)
Posted by Archforce on August 29th, 2019 @ 2:47pm CDT
With this extension, I can definitely afford HasLab's lump sum, which will save me some money in the long run compared to if I went with TFSource. Thing's currently sitting just above 5,400 backers, so hopefully this extension will give anyone would was interested but couldn't afford to buy in some extra time. :BLEND:
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036253)
Posted by sol magnus on August 29th, 2019 @ 2:50pm CDT
Damn. I may have to do this now.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036254)
Posted by unicron1200 on August 29th, 2019 @ 2:50pm CDT
And I just cancelled my f***ing pulse order to go to TFSource because bills are hitting harder than I expected this month. This causes me to REEEE all over the place for not waiting for actually 18 hours. Anyone have any idea if I can still cancel the TFSource preorder without being charged the NRDP? It hasn’t charged me for that yet but I’m still weary of them charging me since they were originally going to do it tomorrow.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036256)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on August 29th, 2019 @ 3:13pm CDT
Archforce wrote: Thing's currently sitting just above 5,400 backers

The real reason for the extension. Nothing to do with "listening to fans" or "reading comments" AKA hollow marketing phrases. It simply wasn't going to make it. Now I assume a failure for both Cookie Monster and Unicron would be unacceptable for HasLab, or perhaps Hasbro themselves. A one in three success rate, would likely mean a plug being pulled.
Since Unicron was more there than not, they had just enough support to warrant pushing back Unicron's deadline.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036257)
Posted by joevill on August 29th, 2019 @ 3:25pm CDT
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036258)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 29th, 2019 @ 3:29pm CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Archforce wrote: Thing's currently sitting just above 5,400 backers

Nice assumptions.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036262)
Posted by Steelshift on August 29th, 2019 @ 4:24pm CDT
I’m glad they extended the deadline for backing this project. Haven’t backed it yet, but I’m currently trying to figure out how. Really want to support our whole Transformers community/Family. Considering that the Takara unicron is going for around $300-$400 or more anywhere right now, and MP Optimus Prime 3.0 being $450, $600 isn’t that insane of a price. A lot yes, But not insane considering the size of him. I just hope that the plastic quality is top notch. It might just be me or the colors or all the panels that it kind of looks fragile (Unfortunately I didn’t get to see it in person at comic con or anything like that so I can’t speak for that I guess). I just seriously wish It was more orange and maybe have a wash on it to bring out all that beautiful detail out. Make it look a bit more Premium/Masterpiece like. Maybe a paint job similar to this:
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036264)
Posted by Brokebot on August 29th, 2019 @ 4:29pm CDT
Listened to fans, my rear bumper.

Unicron is cool, but not $600 cool. $300 cool, maybe. $200 cool, definitely, but not $600. If I have to skip a car payment or two weeks of groceries for it, Unicron also needs to do some light housework or walk the dog or dispense bourbon or something.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036266)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 29th, 2019 @ 4:43pm CDT
Brokebot wrote:Listened to fans, my rear bumper.

There's statues that are smaller and cost more. This is perfectly priced for what he is, I think D-Max explained more better a few pages ago :-?
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036267)
Posted by GrangerPerry on August 29th, 2019 @ 4:51pm CDT
Lol yes! I’ve been so upset with MP Prime coming out the same day I still wish it was ending mid October with everyone’s rent due on the first but I just went from an absolute no to a maybe so let’s do this friends!
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036268)
Posted by Brokebot on August 29th, 2019 @ 4:56pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Brokebot wrote:Listened to fans, my rear bumper.

I don't buy statues. I buy Transformers. And considering the generally poor quality of some of the floppy and loose ones I've wound up with, you're going to be hard pressed to convince me there's $600 worth of quality there. You can burn your cash any way you like, but I can find better uses for mine.

Cheers.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036269)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 29th, 2019 @ 4:56pm CDT
I've heard a rumor that Pulse orders are now open to the UK. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036270)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 29th, 2019 @ 5:01pm CDT
And only mere days after they just posted a video in which they said they will not be extending the deadline. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036272)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 29th, 2019 @ 5:18pm CDT
Good! The insane price window was insane! Hopefully more people will back this now.

I think it's fair to say they were listening to fans. A lot of people were complaining about the timeframe and timing. And enough people have invested in this already. If they thought this would fail they'd just let it fail and figure that this was a step the TF fandom just wouldn't support. They listened about the beard, after all.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036273)
Posted by Burn on August 29th, 2019 @ 5:22pm CDT
Brokebot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Brokebot wrote:Listened to fans, my rear bumper.

Cheers.

Don't worry, most people won't waste their time trying to convince you to change your mind.

You do what you do, others will do what they do. >:oP
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036274)
Posted by Omegatrion84 on August 29th, 2019 @ 5:25pm CDT
I'm really curious about how the last 24 hours would have turned out had they not extended the backing window. I remember the Sail Barge getting a huge boost in the eleventh hour. :-?

:BOT:
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036275)
Posted by Archforce on August 29th, 2019 @ 5:27pm CDT
Ironically, our darkest hour would've come when it looked like Unicron wasn't going to win. Glad we aren't living in that hypothetical universe.
Re: Haslab Unicron Deadline Extended Until October 6 2019 (2036276)
Posted by Burn on August 29th, 2019 @ 5:37pm CDT
Given how much time they've sunk into designing this guy, which in turn would have cost a lot, then it's no surprise they want it to succeed. They need to get their money back on him.

Time to rant because I honestly don't give a fuck about working today.

I don't care! This is going to set a bad precedent and give Habsro more reason to do crowdfunding campaigns like this which I won't be able to support!
No, it won't. This guy is truly a one of a kind deal. In fact, IF they were to do it again I would imagine it would be for Primus.

Or a 6-foot Bumblebee.

I wanted this to fail! He's too big!
No, he's not. He's not a Titan Class, he's a God Class.

He's too hollow!
No shit! Imagine how heavy he'd be if they'd filled in all those parts! You'd be spending even more money reinforcing your shelves!

He's too expensive!
No shit! I put that down to limiting themselves to 8,000 backers. A figure which I'm sure they thought they'd easily get. "Do we go with a smaller number of backers with a higher cost or do we go with a larger number of backers with a lower cost?"

To all those detractors that WANT this to fail simply because they can't back it. Grow up and stop being so selfish. There are thousands of fans world wide that can't afford or have access to Hasbro's "exclusives", but they don't jump up and down blathering about how no one should have them then.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Krok and Quake 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Wolfwire and Brainstorm 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN GRAX & SKULLSMASHER DELUXE ACTION FIGURE 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Hasbro Deluxe Class Slugslinger & Caliburst" on EBAY