IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle

IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle

Wednesday, October 5th, 2016 6:55pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Kurona   Views: 23,658

Fellow Seibertronians, in the midst of NYCC dropping many a bombshell of news on us; a completely separate piece of exciting news has emerged - the website Humble Bundle is once again doing an IDW Publishing bundle in the wake of the current Revolution event. These are all digital and range right from the beginning of the saga with the very first series (Infiltration) right up until the latest offerings of Robots in Disguise/The Transformers and More Than Meets The Eye - collecting issues 1-49 of both series.

It also includes the other series featured in Revolution, from G.I. Joe to Action Man to Micronauts. If you've been wanting to jump into the IDWverse or want to know more about this whole Revolution event, this might be your best chance! Check out the list of comics you can get below within the link.

Transformers News: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle

Credit(s): Humble Bundle

This article was last modified on Thursday, October 6th, 2016 1:50am CDT

Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1830920)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2016 @ 10:07pm CDT
Would it kill them to include Megatron Origins?! Or last stand of the wreckers. Even comixology doesnt have an actual collected version of Origins.
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1831020)
Posted by Big Grim on October 6th, 2016 @ 8:35am CDT
Worth it!
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1848619)
Posted by Va'al on December 23rd, 2016 @ 3:49pm CST
In the recent Humble Bundle from IDW Publishing, featuring the Transformers comics and the Revolution event, the publisher also included a set of Revolution cards as a thank you to people who adhered to the initiative. Fellow Seibertronian tigertrack's today, and he selected the Transformers specific ones among the Rom, GI JOE, MASK characters part of the Revolution event - check them out below!

Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904748)
Posted by Kurona on August 16th, 2017 @ 4:27pm CDT
Charity website Humble Bundle has once again delivered on giving Transformers fans a great deal on Transformers comics today as they're rolling out a bundle of IDW comics featuring both Transformers and G.I. Joe! If you're the type to not like crossovers of the two though, no worries; as that's not the focus of this -- in fact there seems to be rather little focus, with comics ranging from the main IDW Generation 1 continuity (with the likes of More Than Meets The Eye and Till All Are One) to the Live-Action IDW comics to the Regeneration One maxi-series! This does mean that if you've been wanting to dip your toes into some of IDW's Transformers material but you didn't know where to start or what universe to go for; this could be for you! And, just to make this more impressive; the full thing is a whopping $741 worth of digital comics for only $25 -- and proceeds go to the Hasbro's Children Fund! Check out the list of which Transformers comics are in the Humble Bundle below, then click the image to buy some of the bundle if you like and tell us if you did in the forums!

$1 or more

$20 or more
- The Transformers: The IDW Collection, Vol. 2 - 4
- Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Vol. 1

$25 or more
- The Transformers: The IDW Collection, Vol. 5 - 8
- Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two, Vol. 2 - 4

Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904749)
Posted by Kurona on August 16th, 2017 @ 4:29pm CDT
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this might just be the biggest IDW Transformers humble bundle yet. I'm actually not entirely sure if it misses anything from the main G1 continuity, and it throws in some other IDW TF and GI Joe stuff on top of all that! This is bloody the hell huge.

edit: just checked, and it includes everything before Death of Optimus Prime and almost everything before Dark Cybertron. It then also includes Combiner Wars, the Autocracy trilogy, Salvation, and almost all the Windblade comics (bar the last three issues of TAAO). And then it includes all 7 volumes of the IDW GI Joe collection, which - as far as I can tell from a few google searches - includes all the main IDW GI Joe continuity comics before Revolution.

So... yeah. This is a pretty awesome bundle for fans of the Hasbroverse before it became the Hasbroverse.
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904785)
Posted by Big Grim on August 16th, 2017 @ 7:22pm CDT
Gonna have tae see if my funds can stretch tae this!
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904789)
Posted by Kurona on August 16th, 2017 @ 7:52pm CDT
Big Grim wrote:Gonna have tae see if my funds can stretch tae this!

I was considering it myself, if only to have a complete collection of pre-DOOP IDW under my belt; but the £20 price point is making it a bit of a stretch... :-?

Also, anyone else find it odd that GI Joe vs. The Transformers #0 is there, but nothing else from that maxi? A single live-action volume - Nefarious - being on its own is odd too, but at least that's, you know, a whole self-contained volume.
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904794)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 16th, 2017 @ 8:27pm CDT
I always prefer paper comics but I am also a sucker for these :P
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904808)
Posted by Kurona on August 16th, 2017 @ 9:28pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:I always prefer paper comics but I am also a sucker for these :P

The way I see it, they tide me over until I have enough money for the more expensive physical copies. That way I have some copy of the comics I love and am in some way giving money to them :)
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904814)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 16th, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT
Kurona wrote:

Yeah same. My tech often hates me so I prefer solid copies.
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904827)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 16th, 2017 @ 11:02pm CDT
Honestly I'm more of a read it once kind of guy, with rare exceptions, but I also like having it there in case I do want to reread. I prefer physical but this works out well enough and it's a great price.
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904856)
Posted by ScottyP on August 17th, 2017 @ 7:57am CDT
Don't forget to click "choose where the money goes" right around where you input your email. If you don't do that it's only a negligible amount going to charity.
Re: IDW Publishing Transformers and Revolution Humble Bundle (1904903)
Posted by King Kuuga on August 17th, 2017 @ 11:46am CDT
Personally I always like to do a nice even split.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON PIN BY TOM WHALEN MONDO 2019 SDCC COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers metroplex sdcc titan class MISB" on EBAY
Buy "POO SHAM; Transformers BotBots 2018, Toilet Troop" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide [Passport to Reading]" on EBAY