In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron

Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014 11:52pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,665

There is a new picture of the MP-05 Golden Megatron at Big Bad Toy Store on the toy's page.

This is a picture of the toy in the plastic casing, giving us the best idea of the final product. Of note, the orange plug is not attached to the end of the gun (which may change if the toy is exported to the US), and aside from the gold, another deco change includes purple highlights around the abdominal area.

Transformers News: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron

Credit(s): BBTS

Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616090)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 23rd, 2014 @ 12:05am CDT
Alright! Time for some Francisco Scaramanga cosplay!
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616094)
Posted by megatronus on October 23rd, 2014 @ 12:24am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
megatronus wrote:Pre-MP10 MPs don't make the cut for me anymore (besides, maybe, for Grimlock).
my brain is saying that too. but the completest idiot in me says "geeeet allll MP'ssssss"... :BOOM:

I legitimately think that MP 05 is an amazing figure.

I do, too. He just has no place in my collection with the advent of the rebooted MP line.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616110)
Posted by Ravage XK on October 23rd, 2014 @ 3:07am CDT

I like MP Megatron but I already have one and he isn't currently on display due to only having so much room. This will be another MP I skip.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616113)
Posted by megatronus on October 23rd, 2014 @ 3:36am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:To those who dont like this, if Takara said they had sorted the balance issues, given him more rigid joints and beefed up the weaker parts would that change your mind?

It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it has no place in my collection, and I think the $200 is better spent elsewhere. I'm not sure improved joints or balance would fix that underlying issue.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616114)
Posted by BumbleDouche on October 23rd, 2014 @ 3:36am CDT
To quote Jimmy Fallon, "Ew!" Sorry, not for me!
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616118)
Posted by ausbot on October 23rd, 2014 @ 4:19am CDT
Sign me up for a G1 reissue in these colors
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616120)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 23rd, 2014 @ 4:26am CDT
ausbot wrote:Sign me up for a G1 reissue in these colors

Kinda already exist. Plus, you get a premium DOTM Megatron too!

Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616129)
Posted by megatronus on October 23rd, 2014 @ 5:35am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ausbot wrote:Sign me up for a G1 reissue in these colors

Kinda already exist. Plus, you get a premium DOTM Megatron too!

I've been looking for the CH-02 for a reasonable price... that's probably the best movie Megatron we're going to get, especially now that we have Galvatron on the scene.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616174)
Posted by G1COLLECTOR on October 23rd, 2014 @ 7:57am CDT
EASY PASS !!
I don't need a Linkin Park Megatron.

If your going to do it, do in Gold Chrome like a Lucky Draw ... But then again, give us a better , more in scale Megatron for MP-10. :HEADHURTS:
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616183)
Posted by ScottyP on October 23rd, 2014 @ 8:57am CDT
This is too weird to ignore. I really don't get it, but I'll buy one. If the feet and joints hold up better on this one, that'd be pretty cool.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616193)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on October 23rd, 2014 @ 9:27am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Gold and purple. The colors of royalty, yeeesss.

Hmm ,MP beast wars/Unicron Trilogy Megatron confirmed ?! If those existed : :BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE: =P~ and a newfound respect for beast wars

Have/ make all the figures have masterpiece figures ! :grin: :grin: :michaelbay:
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616216)
Posted by Torneira on October 23rd, 2014 @ 10:16am CDT
megatronus wrote:

Indeed, all of the above and mine even started to rust (in display stand) at the feet and the back.... sooo thank you but no thanks!
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616219)
Posted by Madeus Prime on October 23rd, 2014 @ 10:21am CDT
Why does this appeal to me? I shouldn't want this...BUT I DO!
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1616227)
Posted by Siger on October 23rd, 2014 @ 10:59am CDT
Ew. do. not. want.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1618536)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 31st, 2014 @ 9:59am CDT
Transformers Asia have updated their website to announce that the Masterpiece MP-05G Megatron Gold Version will come with a mini, diecast, non-transforming Reflector that your MP Megatron can hold! Check out the image we've mirrored below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1618538)
Posted by william-james88 on October 31st, 2014 @ 10:05am CDT
Wait, what? This is getting wierder and wierder. All I can think of now is this:

Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1618541)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on October 31st, 2014 @ 10:08am CDT
I hope this is a subtle hint at what an upcoming masterpiece figure would be. Cause there really needs to be a new Reflector toy, and the one that comes with Skrapnel just ain't cutting it.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1618542)
Posted by ScottyP on October 31st, 2014 @ 10:08am CDT
That is super cool. Technically, it's an in scale MP Perceptor if you go off alt mode :HEADHURTS:
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1618543)
Posted by Ravage XK on October 31st, 2014 @ 10:19am CDT
Thats a BIG box for such a tiny item isnt it? As much as I like MP5, this isnt enough to sway me.
Re: In package image of MP-05 Golden Megatron (1618562)
Posted by rpetras on October 31st, 2014 @ 11:33am CDT
But she's got a new hat!!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
"Welcome to 2010"
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Buy "ThreeA Transformers Bumblebee Movie BLITZWING DLX FIGURE SHIPS FROM USA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Vintage And Movie Series" on EBAY
Buy "transformers studio series #65 blitzwing from Bumblebee movie NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege - Crosshairs - Deluxe Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots SWIFT THE CHEETAH BOT MiniCons" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Cyberverse Commander Movie DOTM Transformers Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Stratego Transformers Milton Bradley Board Game 2007 - 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus new sealed mosc commander" on EBAY