Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers

Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers

Sunday, July 31st, 2011 4:29pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 56,348

Courtesy of FHM we have computer renders of one of Mastermind Creations upcoming figures, Hexatron. The figure is an homage to G1 Sixshot and features all six unique modes. See the images mirrored below.

Mastermind Creations facebook page has also been updated with promotional art for the figure that reveals a few additional details:

• height: 8.5 inches
  • material: ABS
  • release date: Spring 2012

Credit(s): FMH

This article was last modified on Sunday, July 31st, 2011 11:34pm CDT

Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269302)
Posted by robofreak on July 31st, 2011 @ 4:30pm CDT
If this is as big as the G1 Sixshot, I might buy it.

Especially if they do a Greatshot recolor.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269307)
Posted by Chaoslock on July 31st, 2011 @ 4:36pm CDT
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269314)
Posted by Burn on July 31st, 2011 @ 4:45pm CDT
I think i'll stick with the original.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269317)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 31st, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:The beast mode looks more wolf-y than the original one (funny, because according to his bio, it's supposed to be a wolf)

Yeah, I've always been baffled by the fact that so many fans think Ravage is a dog despite overwhelming evidence that he's a jaguar (or a black panther, as they're technically jaguars without the yellow, right?), and yet I've never heard anyone question Six Shot's creature alt being a wolf. It's awesome, but it looks more like a tiger-headed bear on steroids. Is he also called a wolf in Headmasters?

As cool as this is, I'd be a lot more interested if this leads to some of the rejected designs for Quickswitch getting made into toys, especially the one with just different animal alt modes. I read about that in the Cybertronian guide for '88, but have the actual design pics ever surfaced?
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269318)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on July 31st, 2011 @ 4:55pm CDT
YYEESS!!! Sixshot is my favorite G1 Con, and now I finally can get an updated version of him. I hope he is similar in size to the original. Even if he isn't this figure looks great! :CON:
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269324)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 31st, 2011 @ 5:03pm CDT
I think they might have something good going here. The fact that this fan fav Decepticon is getting tribute is a plus but we will definitely have to keep an eye on this boy...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269326)
Posted by phoenix88 on July 31st, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
seeign as g1 sixshot is my current holy grail, this make me really happy to see a modern update of him. I am digging the crap out of this guy and i really hope we get word of a release date soon so i can plan on ordering him.

I'm really digging how this looks, like a one-bot death machine. In my book, this is full of win. If i get it, it will not leave my desk.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269327)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 31st, 2011 @ 5:05pm CDT
Definitely impressed, but the build quality worries me. Their Knight Morpher Commander received some pretty harsh criticisms about certain parts of the figure, especially the arms. Plus stuff snapping off, etc.

I realize they fixed most, if not all, of those issues in the redeco, but still...at the kind of money they command for their work, I'm not sure this is the most reliable investment for my collection.

I'll have to see the finished product and see what the reviews say before I even pre-order the thing.

Shows tremendous promise, though. :D
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269338)
Posted by DMSL on July 31st, 2011 @ 5:30pm CDT
This looks pretty darn cool, hope it's Voyager sized.

If he is good i'll probably have him battle Classic Ultra Magnus (City Commander).
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269343)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 31st, 2011 @ 5:37pm CDT
Not a big Six Shot fan, but it definately looks promising.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269347)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 31st, 2011 @ 5:42pm CDT
Nice but I seem to remember a rumor that an official version was in the works. I think I'll wait it out to see if that's true.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269353)
Posted by Rated X on July 31st, 2011 @ 5:49pm CDT
This is a must, no matter what the price. But I hope it is no bigger than voyager size. Scale is a factor I take very seriously. And this guy should be no bigger than Prime or Megatron.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269362)
Posted by f-primus-unicron on July 31st, 2011 @ 6:17pm CDT
i have heard the mastermind quality issues, not only parts that snaps off, but break too
so i dont know, it looks awesome but, i dont know, i hope he has a better quality
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269375)
Posted by xyl360 on July 31st, 2011 @ 6:52pm CDT
Wow, I just grabbed a G1 SixShot on ebay not 3 weeks ago (he was always one of my fav toys as a kid).

This thing looks impressive so far. I will certainly be preording :)!
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269387)
Posted by Blackstreak on July 31st, 2011 @ 7:13pm CDT
I wonder what size he will be. I can see him being voyager but I'd rather have him as a deluxe.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269406)
Posted by necr0blivion on July 31st, 2011 @ 8:24pm CDT
These images look neat, the starship mode reminds me of Cybertron Vector Prime.

I'm still waiting to hear more about their Cyclops project (Shockwave).
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269414)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 31st, 2011 @ 8:42pm CDT
i really want a sixshot dont care if its real or KO i just want one but every time i try and get one its either to expensive, i get outbid or its sold out, maybe with this coming i can finally get one.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269483)
Posted by El Duque on July 31st, 2011 @ 11:35pm CDT
Added a few details from MMC's facebook page to the initial post and front page. Figure will be constructed of ABS, will stand 8.5 inches tall, and scheduled to release Spring 2012.
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269499)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on August 1st, 2011 @ 12:10am CDT
I.... will get this. :CON:
Re: Mastermind Creations Hexatron Teasers (1269504)
Posted by LiKwid on August 1st, 2011 @ 12:39am CDT
This and Annhialtor will be sharing a shelf when it comes out..Oh yes..it will be mine..

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Laserbeak  2019 NYCC - Han Cholo Pin" on EBAY
Buy "SHARKTICON MEGATRON Transformers Prime Beast Hunters complete used voyager class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 - Burgertron, Poo Sham & Sticky McGee" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots series 1 Spud Muffin #12" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS03 Galactic Man Shockwave Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Hasbro Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Night Shadow Bumblebee" on EBAY