Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render

Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render

Saturday, April 9th, 2011 5:53am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 42,410

Did you see the alt mode renders of KM03 Cyclops? Did that get you wanting to see him in robot mode? Seibertron member ArmadaPrime has alerted us to Mastermind Creations update of the KM03 Cyclops robot mode. These are just computer renders but they give you a good idea of what you can expect from the final product. All details are subject to change. What do you think of this work in progress? Sound off in the Energon Pub.

Seibertron: The Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations Seibertron member ArmadaPrime

Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206913)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 9th, 2011 @ 6:06am CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:have to admit i dont know too mch about this.
Is this fitting with knight morpher commander and the insecticon modular trains???
it sure does seem like it...

Yes, they are all based on the Hearts of Steel comic miniseries.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206917)
Posted by YelhsaBot on April 9th, 2011 @ 6:47am CDT
wow he looks like he can do some damage! he looks all shiny and metalic! i cannie wait for him! nice spot on my shelf for this guy! :CON:
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206918)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 9th, 2011 @ 6:52am CDT
Damn you Mastermind Creations! You made me wanna get this now! :-x :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206922)
Posted by Stormrider on April 9th, 2011 @ 7:48am CDT
Looks awesome. Love the detail. I hope Mastermind can figure out a way to increase the mobility of the right arm and shoulder.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206925)
Posted by Rated X on April 9th, 2011 @ 7:56am CDT
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206936)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 9th, 2011 @ 8:38am CDT
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206957)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on April 9th, 2011 @ 9:23am CDT
headsortails wrote:Is he die cast or shiny plastic? The pics look die cast to me, but I'm sure it's a doctored photo of shiny plastic. Either way, though, he looks really good. i still want to see Starscream get done. I saw the artwork ad he looks awesome............

umm...it's a cgi render mate.
neither, nessiceraly necissarely necessarily
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206963)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 9th, 2011 @ 9:45am CDT
Freakin' sweet!! If these are indeed computer images then I hope the final will be in G1 paint apps. This will definitely compliment Annihilator and greatly makes up for that POS movie Shockwave (sorry fans) by far. I only hope the same level of QC goes into Cyclops as Mastermind Creations put into Annihilator....'nuff said! :CON:
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1206980)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on April 9th, 2011 @ 10:23am CDT
I hope they are able to make it so the head sits a little higher. Otherwise it looks brilliant!
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207013)
Posted by Skywarp76 on April 9th, 2011 @ 12:00pm CDT
This is going to be a must buy for me. He'll go great with my knight morpher Annihilator.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207047)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 9th, 2011 @ 1:22pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:...and greatly makes up for that POS movie Shockwave (sorry fans) by far.

I feel so old (and I'm 15 for God's sake!), because as soon as I saw your post, I thought "Wait, Shockwave's gonna be on DOTM?" Then I remembered. #-o
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207077)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 9th, 2011 @ 2:49pm CDT
Looks pretty cool, but so far the alt mode is whats really working for this figure. That alt mode is like perfect, but kinda makes the robot a little to kibbly.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207080)
Posted by El Duque on April 9th, 2011 @ 2:52pm CDT
sigh...................just show me where to send my money. :P
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207184)
Posted by funklizard on April 9th, 2011 @ 8:05pm CDT
Wow.

As I've been largely oblivious of Hearts Of Steel, I dunno if I'll be interested in actually getting this. But this looks like an outstanding piece of work.

Puts DOTM Shockwave to shame.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207223)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 9th, 2011 @ 10:03pm CDT
El Duque wrote:sigh...................just show me where to send my money. :P

To my paypal account, duh!
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207234)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 9th, 2011 @ 10:40pm CDT
I think it looks fantastic.

Rated X wrote:Looks great as a robot. Such a shame he transforms into a freakin boat. No lectures about the 1800's themed comic please. I just feel we should be getting G1 classic versions of our favorite characters from 3rd party companies before they start creating bizzare variations themed for the smallest of Transformer audiences.

So...this is a pointless whiny post?

Got it.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207250)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 10th, 2011 @ 12:46am CDT
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207273)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:34am CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:This is really cool, probably costs a lot though... I wonder if they'll make a Megatron?

Most likely the same price as their Prime figure. About $80-100.00

As for Megatron, I don't see why they'd skip out on him.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207332)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 10th, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

Most likely the same price as their Prime figure. About $80-100.00

As for Megatron, I don't see why they'd skip out on him.

That's actually not too bad a price; I'll probably have to get one of these.
Re: Mastermind Creations KM03 Cyclops Robot Mode Render (1207491)
Posted by Captziltoid on April 10th, 2011 @ 5:16pm CDT
ok now thats a badass figure. puting money aside for purchase

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Grandslam Cassette ~ 100% Complete 1988 G1 Transformers Action Figure W/TECH" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack Trailbreaker radar dish! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack G1 Ravage Cage! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY