More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images

More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images

Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 7:20pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 50,736

ACToys member, b-o-t, has struck again. This marks our third look at the upcoming Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Skids, which features a sportier paint job, a slightly smaller robot mode, and of course Mech Tech weaponry. These images give us more comparison shots up against the original ROTF Deluxe Skids, and a closer look at his Mech Tech weapon.

To view the images click here!

Credit(s): b-o-t of ACToys

This article was last modified on Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 8:30pm CST

Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173689)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on January 25th, 2011 @ 7:25pm CST
These Mech Tech weapons on the cars are starting to remind me of the Playstation game Vigilante 8. And I kind of like that! 8)
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173693)
Posted by ConBotFormer on January 25th, 2011 @ 7:46pm CST

Can't wait to see some videos for DOTM figures.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173697)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on January 25th, 2011 @ 7:53pm CST
From anonymous huh...I'd notice that backdrop in the first picture anywhere. I won't say whose it is but I'm sure we all know. Aside from that, I think I'll stick with my ROTF Skids.

*never mind, I didn't read the comment above mine before posting this*
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173701)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on January 25th, 2011 @ 7:59pm CST
ConBotFormer wrote:Cool, looks like peaugh has atleast skids and megatron. Looks like skids should be the same hight as ROTF skids, his legs and feet don't look like they're transformed right.

Can't wait to see some videos for DOTM figures.

Holy spam, dude. Only one post is necessary :lol:
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173703)
Posted by ConBotFormer on January 25th, 2011 @ 8:05pm CST
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:

Can't wait to see some videos for DOTM figures.

Holy spam, dude. Only one post is necessary :lol:

Lol I know. My droid keeps posting I can't stop it...I shouldn't have quoted you...oh no. :-(
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173707)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on January 25th, 2011 @ 8:10pm CST
ConBotFormer wrote:
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:

Can't wait to see some videos for DOTM figures.

Holy spam, dude. Only one post is necessary :lol:

Nah, it's cool. Just didn't know if you were either really that excited or something like that.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173710)
Posted by OptiMagnus on January 25th, 2011 @ 8:27pm CST
It appears that the rumors of interchangeable MechTech weapons are confirmed...

Anyway, this is probably the best looking figure so far from this line. He looks much better than the ROTF version IMO. I hope Mudflap is just as good.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173717)
Posted by T-Macksimus on January 25th, 2011 @ 8:51pm CST
OptiMagnus10 wrote:It appears that the rumors of interchangeable MechTech weapons are confirmed...

Sweet Primus I sure hope so because that one picture looks like a Scout Class Skids holding a Leader Class weapon. If that were an actual weapon, the recoil from firing that thing would put Skids into a different zip-code from his target.

I'm glad to see that Skids is scaled down a bit in size. Give a much more movie accurate appearance. Still on the fence about this figure though. The only thing appealing to me is the alt mode and I just have a hard time paying good money for a Transformer that I have no desire to transform.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173718)
Posted by SlyTF1 on January 25th, 2011 @ 8:57pm CST
Skids be packin' like a G.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173725)
Posted by OptiMagnus on January 25th, 2011 @ 9:16pm CST
T-Macksimus wrote:

Skids is still a deluxe. He just has a more movie-accurate height.
These don't appear to be the leader class weapons, also. The Leaders will have very large weapons apparatuses that according to a blog, have lights and sounds. The weapons here appear to be those of voyager Ironhide and voyager Megatron. But the interchangeable weapons (if they are intended to be interchangeable) will make the TF line much more fun IMO.
And I'm pretty sure they'll improve the transformation on this guy.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173727)
Posted by Down_Shift on January 25th, 2011 @ 9:17pm CST
I'm liking this Skids. Unlike the last Deluxe Skids I may just open this one up.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173736)
Posted by TimothyR on January 25th, 2011 @ 9:42pm CST

Can't wait to see some videos for DOTM figures.

what makes you think the feet aren't transformed properly?
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173775)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 26th, 2011 @ 12:12am CST
TimothyR wrote:

Can't wait to see some videos for DOTM figures.

what makes you think the feet aren't transformed properly?

They stick out WAY too far.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173778)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 26th, 2011 @ 1:11am CST
I still think the ROTF version looks better, but still, this isn't too bad.

Also, am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Skids is now black? I mean after the whole "they're racist stereotypes of black people" reaction 2 years ago, you#de think they wouldn't do this. :lol:
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173783)
Posted by Burn on January 26th, 2011 @ 2:40am CST
Dead Metal wrote:I still think the ROTF version looks better, but still, this isn't too bad.

Seconded. Say what you like about the characters, the toys were some of the best from the RotF line.

shhhh don't encourage the angry fanboys! :P
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173799)
Posted by Mykltron on January 26th, 2011 @ 4:54am CST
It looks even uglier than the RotF version now.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173811)
Posted by xtsaur on January 26th, 2011 @ 6:21am CST
This Skids toy is a definite improvement over the ROTF Skids Toy. Are those Mech Tech weapons forcing all the new toyline to have holes in their roofs? Very unfortunate if true.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173860)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 26th, 2011 @ 9:42am CST
This skids is looking pretty good. I acrualy like that he is a tad bit smaller than the ROTF version. The head still turns me off though. I'm hoping to see Mudflap soon bc he is the one that needed a remold in my opinion.
Re: More Transformers: DOTM Deluxe Skids Images (1173876)
Posted by SEXFIGHTER on January 26th, 2011 @ 10:21am CST
I sure hope this imbecile isn't going to be in the final film, or experience has no effect on Bay.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Barricade Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY