New, Real Transformers Watches

New, Real Transformers Watches

Friday, January 9th, 2009 8:18pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Collectables
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 26,608

BBTS has a listing for a new Transformers line - Chrono Label, which feature working watches that transform. Based on the Transformers watches from the 1980’s, the watches detach from the wrist bands and transform into robots. The series features two characters:

Auto Ceptor
Time Limit

Produced by TakaraTomy, these two watches are set to release in April.

Credit(s): Mkall, BBTS

Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864369)
Posted by Nightwalker on January 9th, 2009 @ 8:45pm CST
:shock: Almost $280??? That's bad news!
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864394)
Posted by Solrac333 on January 9th, 2009 @ 9:10pm CST
Man! I remember having one of these when I was little. Now I want one again! :grin:
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864405)
Posted by Forgotten on January 9th, 2009 @ 9:45pm CST
i think i'm going to just spend that money on masterpiece grimlock and tattoo a transformer on my wrist instead :-B
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864409)
Posted by El Duque on January 9th, 2009 @ 9:50pm CST
Too rich for my blood!
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864434)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on January 9th, 2009 @ 10:19pm CST
$280, or I can go to Trader's World tomorrow and pick up an orginal 1980's one for $50.

Guess what I would do?
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864446)
Posted by KingLionForce on January 9th, 2009 @ 10:33pm CST
I wonder why the ass-high price for these? They're freaken transforming watches, unless it was made by Seiko or Rolex these are way expensive for some watches.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864447)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 9th, 2009 @ 10:36pm CST
I'm getting a very strong Kronoform homage vibe from these.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864459)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 9th, 2009 @ 11:36pm CST
I used to have a few of these when i was a kid and would love to get another but for that price i think not. For that price id rather get a nice citizen or Tag Huer.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864484)
Posted by Ultra Markus on January 10th, 2009 @ 1:41am CST
price is a little steep, well i guess if you account for inflation
but still i thought the ones from the 80's were pretty cheap,
capitalism at it worst!
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864580)
Posted by Sherade on January 10th, 2009 @ 9:37am CST
I have an original, minus the wristband.
So no need to waste enough money to buy a new, well, new lots of stuff, on a plastic watch.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864665)
Posted by nemesis-prime on January 10th, 2009 @ 12:04pm CST
what the hell is it made by rolex..lol not for me i did have the original ones.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864699)
Posted by Mr O on January 10th, 2009 @ 1:45pm CST
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (864886)
Posted by Oilspill on January 10th, 2009 @ 8:52pm CST
Hope they end up getting different head sculpts for each one. Crazy prices though.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (865236)
Posted by DISCHARGE on January 11th, 2009 @ 3:07pm CST
I wonder why they cost so much. I have the G2 Scorpion watch and it's way nicer than a simple robot.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (865653)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on January 12th, 2009 @ 12:07pm CST
G2 Scorpion watch?
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (865765)
Posted by craggy on January 12th, 2009 @ 3:25pm CST
groovy, i'm getting 5 of each...oh, wait...I messed up the decimal point there.

I'm guessing this is only for Bay and LeBeef?
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (865828)
Posted by nemesis-prime on January 12th, 2009 @ 5:01pm CST
craggy wrote:groovy, i'm getting 5 of each...oh, wait...I messed up the decimal point there.

I'm guessing this is only for Bay and LeBeef?

and megan fox implants so she survives hollywood. LOL
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (867281)
Posted by DISCHARGE on January 15th, 2009 @ 11:22am CST
Decepticon Spike wrote:G2 Scorpion watch?

I would upload a pic, but something won't let me. I don't kow if it is the site or the computer I am using.

Basically it is gold electroplated, says Transformers G2 and is stamped Takara, Ltd 1993. I started a thread asking some questions about it but really got no replies. The recent board wipe knocked out all the pics I had of it.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (868695)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 17th, 2009 @ 2:30pm CST
Decepticon Spike wrote:G2 Scorpion watch?

That would be Scorpia.
Re: New, Real Transformers Watches (869171)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on January 18th, 2009 @ 11:32am CST
Thanks for the link. I never knew there were G2 watches.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 1985 ORIGINAL LONG HAUL UNUSED STICKER SHEET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2001 RID Wedge Grimlock Heavy Load Hightower instruction sheet" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY