Saturday, January 17th, 2015 1:35pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 41,498

Site owner Seibertron has source some additional product descriptions and some new images too for upcoming products in various Transformers lines! First up, we look at the Rescue Bots, and the first wave of non-transforming Feature Bots, presumably because of an action gimmick - take a look below for an image and more info.

Transformers Rescue Bots Feature Bots Figures Wave 1

February 2015

Get ready to roll out with the Rescue Bots! Transformers Rescue Bots Feature Bots Figures includes 5-inch action figures with cool features and awesome sculpting. Each one is armed and ready to save the day! Case of 8 individually packaged non-transforming figures includes:

4x TRA RBT HEATWAVE THE FIRE BOT
4x TRA RBT BOULDER THE CONSTRUCTION BOT
(subject to change)

Transformers News: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1

Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643810)
Posted by william-james88 on January 27th, 2015 @ 10:09pm CST
Transformers Rescue Bots Elite Rescue Heatwave showed up a few days ago on HasbroToyShop.com and was found at retail earlier tonight at Target in Rosemont, IL by Seibertron himself.

He gave us some in hand images which include our first look at Elite Rescue Salvage, found on the back of the card.

As you can see from the comparison shot, these seem to be upscaled versions of the first year figures such as Heatwave the Fire-Bot with new alt modes and a slightly more complex transformation.

Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643814)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 27th, 2015 @ 10:28pm CST
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643834)
Posted by RhA on January 28th, 2015 @ 1:24am CST
Salvage looks kinda cool.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643881)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:22am CST
Pass. As a parent I am done buying rescue bots after I find rescan Boulder and Chase. These "reissues" are getting stupid. I might pick up the new bot though. Depending on cost.

I noticed last month that Hasbro reissued the original Hoist and Medix, which was great as I picked them up for $10, after selling my first set on ebay about a year or so ago for about $100 each!
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643882)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:23am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Saw one at Target today, myself. Won't buy it unless it makes its way into the show, though.

What was the price point on these?
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643883)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:24am CST
shockblast2 wrote:Pass. As a parent I am done buying rescue bots after I find rescan Boulder and Chase.
Still wondering when those come out. :-?

shockblast2 wrote:These "reissues" are getting stupid.
What reissues? :???:
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643887)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:28am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Still wondering when those come out. :-?

shockblast2 wrote:These "reissues" are getting stupid.
What reissues? :???:

I saw them at Target a few weeks ago. I passed at the time because I was already buying about $40 worth of toys and had to cut my trip down. And the fact that Meijer and Walmart still have the price point of $7.99 while Target has always been 9.99 each. I figured I would wait untikl I see them there. I hate it when you go weeks without finding squat, and then all the sudden everything shows up at once... :)

Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643888)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:28am CST
shockblast2 wrote:

What was the price point on these?
I forgot. Was looking for something else when I found it, so I didn't check the price. :oops:
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643889)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:30am CST
shockblast2 wrote:Reissues like the rescans, the dinos, these new ones......new characters are in order. That is why I might pick up Salvage, and was glad to see Medix and Hoist reissued.
They keep making new toys of the main four since those guys are in the show. They're trying to milk their popularity as they always do with popular characters.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643890)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:31am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:

What was the price point on these?

I wager it is $14.99, but it could be more. I am actually going there to day on my lunch break, so I will look then. If they have Salvage I might grab it.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643891)
Posted by william-james88 on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:34am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Still wondering when those come out. :-?

shockblast2 wrote:These "reissues" are getting stupid.
What reissues? :???:

I guess he means that they look like upscaled version of previously released toys.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643892)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:35am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

I understand, but they should release a few new characters every year or so. I like that they are not overloaded with characters, but adding a new bot every year or so would be better. With this line we have had five reduxes for the same six characters. Two of which barely are in the show, which I am happy about. BB and Optimus are cool and all, but geez.....
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643894)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:38am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Still wondering when those come out. :-?

shockblast2 wrote:These "reissues" are getting stupid.
What reissues? :???:

Yes. We had the first set, the Energized, and these, which are basically the same molds, and then the dinos and the rescans, which were at least different to a certain extent.

At least they threw a new bot in there with Salvage.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643896)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2015 @ 8:43am CST
shockblast2 wrote:Yes. We had the first set, the Energized, and these, which are basically the same molds,
Not true. This new Heatwave is much bigger than the original (roughly the size of the old nontransforming Electronic figures, or the big Optimus that came with the Rescue Trailer), turns into a very different-looking fire truck, and has a completely different transformation scheme.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643909)
Posted by Seibertron on January 28th, 2015 @ 9:39am CST

And this Heatwave is a new mold, priced at $19.99 that is considerably larger than even the larger first 2 years of Rescue Bots as shown in this picture. Masterpiece Soundwave should demonstrate the considerable size difference along with Medix.

Man, I really need to do a Rescue Bots gallery marathon to get that line current in our galleries.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643912)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2015 @ 9:53am CST
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643916)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 9:58am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

It is a retool of the original, up scaled. No different than they did with Chromia with Prime Arcee.

Energized and the originals were the EXACT same molds with clear parts. The point is it is the same old figures being released over and over. They are starting to put the ROTF line to shame....
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643918)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 9:59am CST
Seibertron wrote:Not to mention that we are getting a new character (whether or not he'll be in the show is another issue).

$20 price point? Ouch. It is BIG though. Maybe seeing them in person will help with the price.

If so, I will only get Salvage. My boys don't need yet another Heatwave.
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643920)
Posted by shockblast2 on January 28th, 2015 @ 10:00am CST
Sabrblade wrote:http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/rescue-bots-43/rescue-bots-blurr-revealed-and-released-at-hong-kong-retail-181951/

WTF?? Did they hear me or what??

Now, I am officially happy. Better if it had a new name, but I will take it! :D
Re: New Transformers: Rescue Bots Product Image and Description - Feature Bots Wave 1 (1643923)
Posted by gothsaurus on January 28th, 2015 @ 10:01am CST
Awwww. Come on. Salvage should be in Junkion colors.

Put out a repaint and I'll buy it no questions asked. Same for all the other oddly colored dump trucks.

Same goes for all the motorcycles.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 ALPHA TRION Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers vs GI Joe Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander GS Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Heatwave the Fire Bot Action Figure" on EBAY