Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator

Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator

Thursday, June 10th, 2021 9:27am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 36,471

Transformers News: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator

The pictures were shared on Twitter by user @QueenStodge.

If this is indeed the upcoming Deluxe Class figure, then this will be the third go over for Waspinator since his original Beast Wars figure, 25 years ago. He did recieve a figure back in the Thrilling 30 line. Aside from them (which were based on Beast Wars) the character appeared as a Deluxe toy in the Animated toyline.

What do you think of this? Do you think it's real?

Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): @Queenstodge on Twitter

Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107046)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 10th, 2021 @ 9:37am CDT
If it's real, it's not bad. Just from these pics, I think the T30 looks better, but this is alright. I'd like to see more shots of the beast mode and a shot of the robot mode from the back.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107047)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2021 @ 9:40am CDT
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107048)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 10th, 2021 @ 9:43am CDT
Purple wings!? Way to fumble at the 1 yard line, Hasbro! #-o
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107049)
Posted by Munkky on June 10th, 2021 @ 9:45am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to the efforts of fellow Seibertron user, Mindmaster, we may have our first look at the Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class version of Waspinator!

The pictures were shared on Twitter by user @QueenStodge.

What do you think of this? Do you think it's real?

That actually looks pretty good, not sure about the purple wings (were they purple in the show? I always remembered them to be clear), but I like the wasp mode a lot more than the Thrilling 30 Waspinator. I also like how the wasp looks juuuuuuuust enough like an ant so that an extensive retooling into Inferno would be possible.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107050)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 10th, 2021 @ 9:48am CDT
It looks alright. Don't know if it's better than the T30 one.

Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107051)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2021 @ 9:52am CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I mean ... if we want to get technical this is the 4th Waspinator since BW, he did have that tiny version, didn't he?
Reissues notwithstanding.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107053)
Posted by Yodoswaginz on June 10th, 2021 @ 9:59am CDT
I think he looks alright. I'm perfectly happy with my T30 Waspinator though, so I probably won't get him. I'll probably get any repaints if they make Inferno or Buzzsaw.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107054)
Posted by YoungPrime on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:10am CDT
Meh I'll stick with the T30 one which I rarely displayed after 2 or 3 months anyway (not a BW fan).
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107055)
Posted by william-james88 on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:11am CDT
Yodoswaginz wrote:I think he looks alright. I'm perfectly happy with my T30 Waspinator though, so I probably won't get him.

Same here. As with Rhinox, this isn't an amazing improvement. The part I like least of the T30 is the whole bit with the front torso with all the robo bits smushed together and this one sufers from the exact same design issue. Wonderng if the scale would be better though. With T30 Rhinox, this scale works super well, not sure if T30 is taller than he should be compared to the Kingdom toys.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107056)
Posted by TulioDude on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:19am CDT
Don't forget Transmetal Waspinator
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107057)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:20am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Reissues notwithstanding.

Not the reissue. The tiny Targetmaster I posted a pic of.

I mean, it technically counts, I think.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107058)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:26am CDT
Looks nice. I don’t mind the purple, and if I recall correctly he did have a purple tinge to his wings from certain angles in the original show. I’ll most likely get him and relegate the 2014 Deluxe to the IDW2005 shelf.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107059)
Posted by Spider5800 on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:27am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Pretty sure that torso is mistransformed. The bug head ought to open up and split apart.

Yeah, looks like they missed a step.

I actually like it, purple wings notwithstanding. They even painted the stripes on the antenna in robot mode this time, something none of the other releases did (I think only some rare Japan-only repaints of the original and T30 molds might have included that detail), so he looks like a solid pickup for anyone who still needs a CHUG Waspinator for their collection.

Do I like it enough to replace my T30 version? I'll probably wait to see the correct transformation and some comparisons before I decide that. T30 is still a solid toy, and looks great with the other Kingdom Predacons.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107060)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:31am CDT
I'm having a hard time seeing this as anything more than basically a reshell of the T-30 figure. Even the transformation appears to be identical. It almost seems like they just traded the flapping wings gimmick from T-30 for ankle tilts on the Kingdom figure.

Also, I'm really not digging the fairly large tabs on his inner forearms.

This one is a definite wait and see for me.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107062)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:36am CDT
IMO, the T30 figure looks better (at least compared to these early images). That said, this still seems like a perfectly good figure for anyone who didn't get the T30 figure.

As it stands, I'll stick with T30, though that's subject to change as we learn more of the new figure.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107065)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:44am CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Reissues notwithstanding.

Not the reissue. The tiny Targetmaster I posted a pic of.

I mean, it technically counts, I think.
Again, it is indeed the fourth counting the Targetmaster if one does not count the reissues.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107066)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:52am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Reissues notwithstanding.

Not the reissue. The tiny Targetmaster I posted a pic of.

I mean, it technically counts, I think.

To be fair I was only counting Deluxe sizing (or approx) and mold use. I probably didn't make it clear though :oops:
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107067)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on June 10th, 2021 @ 10:57am CDT
T30 looks better than this guy but T30 also has more ball joints
Kingdom it is I guess
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107072)
Posted by Overcracker on June 10th, 2021 @ 11:03am CDT
Since I missed T-30 back when it was out, I' definitely all over this one.

He looks really good.

I have the 10th anniversary re-issue of the original with the nicer paint, so this will go nicely with him.

Anybody got a pre-order links somewhere? Maybe Amazon?

Hope this means we'll get a look at Tigatron soon.
Re: Possible Look At Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Class Waspinator (2107074)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on June 10th, 2021 @ 11:05am CDT
Overcracker wrote:Since I missed T-30 back when it was out, I' definitely all over this one.

He looks really good.

Anybody got a pre-order links somewhere? Maybe Amazon?

Hope this means we'll get a look at Tigatron soon.

I'm really eager for Tigatron!!! First BW toy I ever owned and I was obsessed

Really curious to see how he turns out and if there's going to be an orange version for that golden disk listing

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-02 Menasor UW02 F/S w/Tracking# Japan" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe WFC-K16 Huffer" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Shattered Glass Transformers Galactic odyssey" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG12 wind blade Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Cybertron Decepticon Leader Class Armada RID Prime MINTY!" on EBAY