Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared

Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared

Tuesday, October 20th, 2020 8:05am CDT

Categories: Collectables, Book News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 25,723

Greetings Seibertronians! Following from the reveal of the Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook, a user by the name of Liumeiwang from the Chinese social media site, Weibo has posted 16 pages from the mook and breakdown of the content featured. Be advised though this their post has been machine translated and thus, is not reliable.

Liumeiwang wrote:The
Japanese version of " Beast Generations" "Monthly Hobby Japan" is a column serialized between January and August of 2020. It describes all aspects of the Beast Wars series from 8 topics.
The first round: the initiation of the Beast War; the
second round: the Convoy; the
third round: the poisonous spider; the
fourth round: the difficult metamorphosis; the
fifth round: the Japanese beast; the
sixth round : The Return of the Beast War; Chapter
Seven: Questionnaire for TF Group Staff of TT;
Final Chapter : Mecha Sergeant.
In the final time, it was announced that there was a plan to release an increased volume of "Beast Generation" (refer to "Transformers Generation" (commonly known as Transformers Encyclopedia) series).

Transformers News: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared

From the images it looks like it'll be covering Car Robots as well as the various Beast Wars series.

What do you think of these? Will you be preordering? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): Liumeiwang from Weibo

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084676)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on October 20th, 2020 @ 8:41am CDT
I spy a random animorph in there =P
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084677)
Posted by angtre on October 20th, 2020 @ 8:57am CDT
I was just wondering who the intruder was, thank you!
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084680)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 20th, 2020 @ 9:55am CDT
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084685)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:17am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Oh man, this mook is covering way more than I was expecting. I know it's not likely to happen, but it's enough to really make me wish that this would get an English version, even one that still focused on the Japanese side of things.

I'm the same, though at least the pictures will look good :lol:
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084689)
Posted by o.supreme on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:27am CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:I spy a random animorph in there =P

Is that was that nightmarish thing is to the left of the Diver/Niagra set? I asked on another forum yesterday, but I guess it got buried. I only remember the few kids/animals Animorph toys, nothing like that. My kids actually watched the show when it was on Netflix a few years back. I fully admit it was desperate on Hasbro's part to slap the TF brand on Animorphs. In the end it didn't really help, but I guess it probably didn't hurt either. Were they actually released in Japan? Or is this book just trying to cover everything from that time period?
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084694)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:39am CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:I spy a random animorph in there =P

ya, that is the main villain, whos name I had to google to remember (visser three). thats the Mega version, which had 3 modes.* edit: looking closer that is not the mega, that is the smaller figure. I forgot that the mega version was skittles colored. Technically, one of the few decent toys from the line. Though they did set the bar pretty low. I liked the trex trio, and the mega scale tobias is easily one of the best bird transformers ever made imho, except for his floppy falls off hands.

as for them in Japan, idk. I know according to the afore mentioned google search, there are 2 toys that are listed as non U.S. only.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084696)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:43am CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:I spy a random animorph in there =P

I think it's covering everything. There's a lot of Hasbro-only stuff in the above pics as well as Takara stuff.

As for the Animorphs line, the human toys were bad. Very bad. Which is why I only got the four non-human toys that changed from aliens into monsters:
  • Mega class Ax/Scorpion
  • Mega class Visser Three/Inferno Creature
  • Ultra class triple changer Visser Three/Inferno Beast/Hork-Bajir
  • And even the uber-rare European-only Deluxe class Taxxon/Alien

Their construction, engineering, molded details, and gradient coloring make them feel like lost Transmetal 2 toys.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084702)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:I spy a random animorph in there =P

• Mega class Ax/Scorpion
  • Mega class Visser Three/Inferno Creature
  • Ultra class triple changer Visser Three/Inferno Beast/Hork-Bajir
  • And even the uber-rare European-only Deluxe class Taxxon/Alien

Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084703)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:52am CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:I still say retool this guy to have decent hands, a cool robot face, chest and crotch and you would have had an awesome beastwars figure. sadly, mine eventually broke, but he may still get a kitbash/repair job
Errgh, retool Tobias's chest and waist to lose the school clothes too.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084705)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on October 20th, 2020 @ 10:58am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Errgh, retool Tobias's chest and waist to lose the school clothes too.

thats what I said =P make him into a completely new cybertronian character and just forget animorphs were ever a thing =P
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084735)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on October 20th, 2020 @ 1:56pm CDT
Those animorphs kinda remind me of beast machines noble/savage lol
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084900)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on October 21st, 2020 @ 1:09pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Image

:-?
Curious. To my eye, this guy seems to share some more overt engineering, tying it in with TM2 (and beyond?).

If this mook ever gets an English language release, I'd have the pre-order same day.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084901)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 21st, 2020 @ 1:23pm CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Image

:-?
The Taxxon definitely has the same walking legs gimmick as the Megatron Megabolt mold, yes.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084902)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on October 21st, 2020 @ 1:25pm CDT
Plus, the bipedal mode definitely has TM2 Scourge's legs.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084905)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 21st, 2020 @ 1:29pm CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Plus, the bipedal mode definitely has TM2 Scourge's legs.
Sort of. The double knees can actually straighten out, unlike Scourge's legs.

The Taxxon's legs just look better bent like that since straightening them out looks more silly, what with how tiny and thin they are compared the rest of its much larger and bulky upper body, which would thus make it look like it's walking on sticks for legs.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084907)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on October 21st, 2020 @ 1:40pm CDT
Oh I see, they straighten?? Silliness aside, it looks like the figure would be far too top heavy if that were the default.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084939)
Posted by Grahf_ on October 21st, 2020 @ 8:49pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:Those animorphs kinda remind me of beast machines noble/savage lol
The Beast Wars Mutants were cancelled Animorphs figures. Similar concept to Savage/Noble.
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2084941)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on October 21st, 2020 @ 8:59pm CDT
Grahf_ wrote:

Makes sense! I appreciate the info!
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2087301)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2020 @ 9:22am CST
Re: Preview Pages Of Transformers Beast Wars Beast Generations Mook Shared (2087304)
Posted by william-james88 on November 19th, 2020 @ 9:37am CST
RID is part of beast wars?

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC Siege Smokescreen 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus (Meijer/Kohl’s Exclusive) Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S20 CHROMIA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects DINOBOT RED SWOOP Deluxe Class Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Ricochet - Stepper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON EARTHRISE MICROMASTER BOMBSHOCK & GROWL BM1" on EBAY