Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online

Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online

Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 1:52am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 54,507

Unless Transformers: Prime delivers, it's unlikely that we'll be seeing Power Core Combiners in any cartoon series. However we get the next best thing, and that's Transformers Cyber Missions! The Ninth episode has found it's way onto Youtube, courtesy of Toys'R'US Hong Kong. This episode features a battle between the Decepticon Smolder with his Mini-con partner Chopster, against the Autobots, Ratchet and Bumblebee. Check out the action on Youtube or embed below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Toys'R'Us Hong Kong

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108015)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 2:13am CDT
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108019)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on August 3rd, 2010 @ 2:20am CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:Hmn. Pretty cool. Need to start watching these more, I think. Does this mean that PCC is a part of the movieverse line though, as I believe HFTD is? Or are they just putting Smolder and Chopster to good use? I'd have thought maybe post classics, but that's just because of Huffer's bio.

Exactly what I was thinking. I haven't been keeping up on these either, the end credits do give a good indication of characters to come tho'.

Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108023)
Posted by EyeOfTheTigatron on August 3rd, 2010 @ 2:31am CDT
:lol: I love Chopsters voice!
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108038)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:08am CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:"Scramble City will burn tonight", somebody has obviously done their homework, hopefully a sign of things to come.

I thought that was a nice touch as well.
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108096)
Posted by BattleRoller23 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 6:12am CDT
Pretty cool. I am happy to see Smolder in action. Hope we see more PCC in these soon!
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108101)
Posted by Windsweeper on August 3rd, 2010 @ 6:47am CDT

The animation seems a lot better in this episode, not that there was anything wrong with the earlier ones. Just seems more polished.

My only complaint is they seem to be using the same voice for all the Decepticons bar Megatron and Soundwave, oh and that Mini-con. It was great for Bludgeon but I just feel they need to vary them up more.

Otherwise, I'm loving this series. They should put them on as extras on the TF3 dvd.
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108131)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:25am CDT
:CON: chop,chop,chop :CON: awesome i love smolder hes awesome :CON: chopster too chop,chop,chop. :CON: stupid ratchets too weak its pathetic he should be a medic he cant fight without waiting 20 minites for his emp blaster to recharge :CON:
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108170)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on August 3rd, 2010 @ 9:31am CDT
Oh man, I might need to get Chopster, just for his voice!
He's like a baby!

Anyway, lol Ratchet, lol. Also, shouldn't he be in pain, or something.
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108219)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 3rd, 2010 @ 10:41am CDT
Windsweeper wrote:I have to admit, apart from one episode, I'm really liking this series. I'd put it up there with Beast Wars. Sorry Animated, the crap human villains keep you of the top spot.

I agree. But it still was a cool episode like the rest. PCC mini-cons talk exactly how I expected them to.
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108239)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:07am CDT
Chopster reminds me of one of my HMW characters, Blitzblast. He's so adorable, yet deadly! I thought it was funny when he screamed and ran back inside. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108251)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:20am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I thought it was funny when he screamed and ran back inside.

:lol: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108268)
Posted by JaAm! on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:35am CDT
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108275)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on August 3rd, 2010 @ 11:39am CDT
That was cool except for one thing...
Did anyone else notice how stupid Chopster's face looked?
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108319)
Posted by Jetstorm92210 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 12:57pm CDT
JaAm! wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Scramble city will combine before IT BURNS!!! Oh,& minicons can't talk. you lose again, hasbro #-o

Scramble city is actually the name of the city this time.
Mini cons can talk in the Armada comics and Jolt talked in the Cybertron cartoon.
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108359)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:25pm CDT
Jetstorm9221 wrote:

Scramble city is actually the name of the city this time.

Yep. They do. I don't remember the Mini-Cons from Armada speaking a language coherent to human ears, but - as the fact that the "bulks" were able to understand them implies they were speaking Cybertronian - they were still speaking.

Edit: Scramble City is likely the actual name of the city here, but it can also be a reference to the fact that legend-class drones can combine with all the commanders, just as all the Scramble City limb figures could combine with various combiner team leaders.
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108363)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 3rd, 2010 @ 3:51pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I thought it was funny when he screamed and ran back inside.

:lol: :APPLAUSE:

^This. These Cyber Missions always make me laugh. This one was especially enjoyable because I have Smolder and Chopster right next to my computer. =D

Chopster's voice was perfect, though I imagine Smolder sounds like either BW Inferno or Axe Cop.
Re: Transformers Cyber Missions #9 Now Online (1108456)
Posted by Slayershoop on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:05pm CDT
You know, somehow I always thought that if Chopster had a voice, it would be similar to crazy Blitzwing's. This works too though.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "New Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS07 Seacons Overbite Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Back To The Future Mashup T-shirt Small Marty McPrime Time Traveler" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Cybertronian Bumblebee Hasbro Action Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY EXCLISUVE 2010 UNICRON DOMINATOR 100% COMPLETE IN US" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Scattershot (Betatron) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS07 Overbite (2020, Complete)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS08 Tentakil MISB" on EBAY