Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed

Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed

Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 8:23am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Nathaniel Prime   Views: 21,278

Fellow Seibertronians, yours truly has discovered some exciting news regarding the Transformers Cyberverse Spark Armor figures. Some time ago, the show's Season 2 trailer featured the return of a long time favorite, the Beast Wars Maximal, Cheetor.

Naturally, the Maximal is getting a new toy to go with the new show. Thanks to In Demad Toys, we’ve got some images of this new version of Cheetor. Cheetor transforms from a rather nice looking robotic cheetah into a robot stylized after his Beast Wars appearance, and apparently transforms without any faux parts. As part of the Spark Armor lineup, he too comes with his own Battle Armor, his being a retooled version of Bumblebee’s Spark Armor.

We have mirrored the images for your convenience:

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed

What do you think? Will he be worth getting, or will he be a skip for you? Tell us in the discussion below

Credit(s): in demand toys

Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022920)
Posted by TulioDude on May 29th, 2019 @ 8:43am CDT
Its a nice feeling to see a Cheetor toy at retail again. :D
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022922)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 29th, 2019 @ 9:09am CDT
Awesome; just awesome, cannot wait to get my hands on him :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022927)
Posted by ScottyP on May 29th, 2019 @ 10:17am CDT
Take that first picture of him in bot mode wearing the armor.

Now step back several feet and glance at it. Just a glance.

You just saw Clocker

:lol:
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022930)
Posted by Cobotron on May 29th, 2019 @ 10:55am CDT
ScottyP wrote:You just saw Clocker
:lol: Totally!

Doesn't someone else come with the same armor/battleship? Bumblebee?
Or does it just look similar?

Agree that it's neat to see Cheetor show up again.

Edit: Jumped back a page because I swore we'd just seen Bee, and yes looks like they share their armor up companion.

Is this the first we've seen of different figs sharing a armor friend?
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022933)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on May 29th, 2019 @ 11:06am CDT
Yes! Now I can get the four armed battleship look without having to buy another fucking Bumblebee!
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022935)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2019 @ 11:15am CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:Yes! Now I can get the four armed battleship look without having to buy another **** Bumblebee!

I know, really happy about this. Also it means armors may be interchanged. That is a pretty big deal for me.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022937)
Posted by bacem on May 29th, 2019 @ 11:42am CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022938)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:09pm CDT
bacem wrote:Oh yes, that cheetor looks good. These figures from spark armor line up seems to be a major step up from previus cyberverse toys. If these are deluxe sized, i'd grab a few.

I believe they span multiple size classes
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022939)
Posted by durroth on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:10pm CDT
I do not hate this cheetor at all. I do want a mainline cheetor tho...
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022944)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:32pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
ScottyP wrote:You just saw Clocker
:lol: Totally!

Doesn't someone else come with the same armor/battleship? Bumblebee?
Or does it just look similar?

Agree that it's neat to see Cheetor show up again.

Is this the first we've seen of different figs sharing a armor friend?

Indeed, as I stated in the article, Cheetor's armor is a retool of Bumblebee's. It appears at least the head is different, besides the redecoed colors.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022953)
Posted by bluecatcinema on May 29th, 2019 @ 1:54pm CDT
Cheetor looks awesome.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022961)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2019 @ 2:55pm CDT
durroth wrote:I do not hate this cheetor at all. I do want a mainline cheetor tho...

From everything this line shows us, a mainline cheetor wouldnt look any better.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022972)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 29th, 2019 @ 5:25pm CDT
that's a pretty good looking Cheetor! I'm happy with what I'm seeing, I'll get him
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022974)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 29th, 2019 @ 5:29pm CDT
Not gonna lie, that Cheetor look pretty damn awesome! :shock:
In BOTH modes!

I seriously begin to think that the real draw of the Cyberverse line will be the Armor figures.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022978)
Posted by Skritz on May 29th, 2019 @ 5:53pm CDT
The fact we're seeing Cheetor in Cyberverse show and toyline, just like how Animated has their version of Waspinator makes me so damn happy. Beast Wars may not be as referenced and homaged as G1 (and to a lesser extent nowadays, movie-verse) but man...WHOO! It's still kicking twenty years later! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022982)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2019 @ 6:31pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022983)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 29th, 2019 @ 6:35pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I am not a fan of this simplified transformation, it also makes him not show accurate by having the front cheetah legs simply become the robot arms.

I'd rather that than the alternative AKA the OG Cheetor and the Universe one
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022984)
Posted by Skritz on May 29th, 2019 @ 6:37pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022985)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2019 @ 6:38pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Cheetor's only good toy was his Transmetal 1 toy and I think the main reason is that Transmetal designs were incredibly toy accurate in the show. I'm a huge BW fan but I'll be first to admit that BW-styled organic altmodes are a total bitch to do in toy form due to kibble.

His deluxe Beast Machines and MP were pretty good too.
Re: Transformers Cyberverse Armor Spark Cheetor Revealed (2022986)
Posted by Skritz on May 29th, 2019 @ 6:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

His deluxe Beast Machines and MP were pretty good too.

I didn't put in Masterpiece because its redundant to say a character has 'a good Masterpiece'. They're on several levels than a mass retail figure. :lol:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY