Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us

Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us

Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 3:27pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,331

The Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers have been released at Toys"R"Us! The set featuring Protectobot Hot Spot, G2 Megatron, and Powerdive was discovered in a Chandler, AZ by MrSneis. Each is priced at $22.99. Happy hunting.

Re: GDO Voyagers Spotted at US retail (TRU)

Re: GDO Voyagers Spotted at US retail (TRU)

Re: GDO Voyagers Spotted at US retail (TRU)

Credit(s): TFW2005 user MrSneis, bossman328

This article was last modified on Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 3:30pm CDT

Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431033)
Posted by tattood-transformer on October 16th, 2012 @ 3:37pm CDT
I found the scout class Laserbeak and Generations Cliffjumper in the Toysrus store by me yesterday. Finally managed to grab Masterpiece Skywarp too. Damn East Coast all ways behind.
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431034)
Posted by bossman328 on October 16th, 2012 @ 3:42pm CDT
I picked up springer, cliffjumper, wheelie, brawl, laserbeak and deadend. I really want hotspot. The Titanium version just isn't working for me anymore
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431037)
Posted by Diem on October 16th, 2012 @ 3:44pm CDT
No TRUs anywhere near me.

*sits refreshing toysrus.com*
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431046)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 16th, 2012 @ 4:16pm CDT
Hotspot is certainly the gem of the entire line. He looks amazing. If they made a Hauler out of the mold, I'd get it too. I'd put them all in a big line with Artfire, Grapple, Inferno and Pyro/Spark and do a little dance. Funny how I don't mind getting a repaint or retool if it's a great mold. And $22 in a SWEET deal for the figure, especially considering the deluxes are $15 or $17 in some places.

Outlandish.
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431047)
Posted by phase on October 16th, 2012 @ 4:21pm CDT
Went to my local TRU yesterday and they had nothing, but they're getting new stuff in tonight, so tomorrow I'lll check for these and the others. Fingers crossed.
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431049)
Posted by Diem on October 16th, 2012 @ 4:25pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431051)
Posted by Cheetron on October 16th, 2012 @ 4:28pm CDT
I spent 2 days hunting down every TRu within 50 miles and only found Laserbeak and Sandstorm. the guy at one told me he didn't even know what they were. Not in system, didn't know how they made it to the shelf. With my luck I'll find these guys in about 8 years at a TRU. lol
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431052)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 16th, 2012 @ 4:32pm CDT
Diem wrote:Still annoys me that not only is Powerdive using the US name rather than the original European name but that he's based off a different character.

"Blade" and "Blitz" (Powerdive and G2 Ransack's EU names) are more than likely too generic for trademarking, and while I'm not gonna dispute his noggin being based more on G2 Ransack, the fact there already was a Ransack in G1 (the Deluxe Insecticon) may have led to the choice of Powerdive for the sake of distinction. :)

And I want them all! Megatron and Powerdive will fit nicely with G2, while Hot Spot can join my Silverbolt. Bring on FoC Scattershot! :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431055)
Posted by Diem on October 16th, 2012 @ 4:42pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Damn you for diluting my white boy rage with your healthy logic!
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431059)
Posted by dedcat on October 16th, 2012 @ 4:56pm CDT
For as much as I'm put off by repaints, I'd be lying if i said I didn't want a Hot Spot.
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431081)
Posted by 8 bit on October 16th, 2012 @ 5:27pm CDT
Hopefully Hot Spot will be available at Toys R Us online.

Would love to display him with Universe/Classics 2.0 Onslaught.
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431086)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 16th, 2012 @ 5:32pm CDT
Were those two like... uh... nemeses? Either way, new head sculpt is spot on. Must buy!
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431143)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 16th, 2012 @ 7:48pm CDT
$23 for a voyager at TRU? that cant be right i stopped by 2 TRUs in the past week & voyagers were still $26 at one & $30 at the other. Hopefully this means TRU finally grew a brain & is reducing prices back down to normal ones, if it is ill be using my 20% off coupon & picking up G2 Megatron.
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431175)
Posted by typerice on October 16th, 2012 @ 9:04pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431244)
Posted by robotmel on October 17th, 2012 @ 3:32am CDT
Dear Toys 'R' Us,

I would like...

Voyager Hotspot
Masterpiece Thundercracker
Masterpiece Optimus Prime 2.0
Scout Sandstorm
Scout Lazerbeak

Thanks,
Mel.

Toys 'R' Us wrote:Sorry Mel but you live in the U.K. so you can want all you like but we wont be helping you in any manner at all, be it via our wonderful website OR our Ebay site!
Is there anything else we cant help you with?

:HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431283)
Posted by RAcast on October 17th, 2012 @ 8:13am CDT
typerice wrote:Yep I can confirm that the price is $22.99, just bought Hotspot and Megatron for this price and used the coupon too.

Coupon?
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431327)
Posted by triKlops on October 17th, 2012 @ 11:14am CDT
going on the hunt for these today
we'll see what happens!
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431335)
Posted by bossman328 on October 17th, 2012 @ 11:47am CDT
I'm hunting these today too. hopefully I can bump into an FE vehicon while I'm at it...then I could cancel my preorder at bbts
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431361)
Posted by typerice on October 17th, 2012 @ 1:14pm CDT
yeah ToysRus has a coupon that can potentially save you 20% off $100 purchase

http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/media/t ... coupon.pdf
Re: Transformers Generations GDO Voyagers Released at Toys"R"Us (1431371)
Posted by Rated X on October 17th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CDT
Ive only found the scouts so far in my weekly rounds to 3 local TRUs. A week later what I didnt buy was gone. There were also the legends because nobody seems to want them. I feel for you guys that dont live near TRU, but on the other hand some of you guys are acting like they arent available on e-bay for $10-15 bucks more that US retail. If you want it that bad, it is available. Theyre by no means rare anymore.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Plaskool Mr Potato Head Optimash Prime Transformers Optimus Toy Boxed Newe" on EBAY
Buy "Mr. POTATO HEAD TRANSFORMERS Optimus Prime Robot Figure Movie Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Laserbeak Complete Dark of the Moon DotM 2011 Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION FLIP AND CHANGE GRIMLOCK DINOSAUR FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Bumblebee premier edition age of Extinction aoe last knight" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Voyager Class Ultra Magnus MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION BUMBLEBEE, Flip & Change 2014" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Age of Extinction Grimlock Sludge Snarl Bumblebee G1 Studio Series" on EBAY