Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail

Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail

Saturday, August 11th, 2007 9:19am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 32,127

Seibertron.com member Erroneous has found the first figures in the next wave of Transformers Robot Heroes figures, these new figures are based on the characters from this summer's blockbuster Transformers Movie. Wave 1 includes Bumblebee vs. Barricade, Optimus Prime vs. Blackout, Ratchet vs. Megatron and Jazz vs. Frenzy.

See the image of the figures with receipt below and click here to discuss the finding!

Credit(s): Erroneous

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 11th, 2007 9:30am CDT

Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276299)
Posted by Skowl on August 11th, 2007 @ 9:21am CDT
These are the Transformers items I'm the most looking forward to. I love the Movie guys, and I can't wait for the next wave (Brawl, Ironhide, Bonecrusher, Starscream etc...), and I hope they do the expanded Movie universe too, it would be cool to see Wreckage, Dropkick, Arcee and even some of the videogame drones done in this style.

Front paged and credited! :grin:
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276302)
Posted by 1337W422102 on August 11th, 2007 @ 9:22am CDT
I'm going to stick to the G1 Robot Heroes for the moment. That is, until the Beasties ones come out!
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276343)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 11th, 2007 @ 9:48am CDT
Awesome, I love these little guys!

Are there going to be any more G1, comic, or other toon figures coming out though?
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276411)
Posted by soundwave13c on August 11th, 2007 @ 10:47am CDT
jazz vs frenzy? is'nt frenzy to small to fight jazz
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276430)
Posted by Skowl on August 11th, 2007 @ 11:03am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:Awesome, I love these little guys!

Hasbro confirmed at Botcon that the line will continue, more G1 guys and Beast Wars ones too...
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276444)
Posted by Cybertron Optimus on August 11th, 2007 @ 11:10am CDT
soundwave13c wrote:jazz vs frenzy? is'nt frenzy to small to fight jazz
Well, who else would Jazz or Frenzy fight there to smallest Movie Transformers
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276480)
Posted by wavelength on August 11th, 2007 @ 11:34am CDT
must resist cuteness rays. awwww, who can wewwicate a cute wittle car chase? you two can!
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276495)
Posted by jonusjaxon on August 11th, 2007 @ 11:42am CDT
I can't resist super-deformed/chibi stuff. Most of the movie toys have sucked, but I like these.
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276503)
Posted by King Starscream89 on August 11th, 2007 @ 11:51am CDT
well im glad to see several of the transformers series are getting the chibi treatment
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276535)
Posted by --B-- on August 11th, 2007 @ 12:12pm CDT
Pass

Sorry, I just don't dig the movie figures.
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276554)
Posted by Jestermon on August 11th, 2007 @ 12:25pm CDT
Ya, I have to skip these as well the only movie/game toy I am interested in was Swindle, and I am going to see if the G1 Jazz will be to my liking, but I am G1 and anti-movie on the Robot Heroes, those designs are just more difficult to make cute.
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (276924)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on August 11th, 2007 @ 3:56pm CDT
You'd think that Jazz and Megatron would be packed together.
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277023)
Posted by Bumbled on August 11th, 2007 @ 4:54pm CDT
--B-- wrote:Pass

Sorry, I just don't dig the movie figures.
Now thats sad :-(
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277147)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on August 11th, 2007 @ 6:12pm CDT
Skowl wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Awesome, I love these little guys!

I won't get the Beast Wars ones,
but I'm soooo happy they're gonna release more G1er's...

Man I wish they would release some combiners,
at least Devastator and Omega Supreme...
Yeah, they wouldn't be in scale with the others,
but that's already happened in the line anyway!

Hoping for:

Hook vs. Snarl
Bonecrusher vs. Slag
Scavenger vs. Swoop
Mixmaster vs. Sludge
Scapper vs. Blaster
Longhaul vs. Sidswipe
Rumble vs. Perceptor
Asrotrian vs. Springer
Blitzwing vs. Ironhide
Kickback vs. Rachet
Bombshell vs. Brawn
Remjet vs. Smokescreen
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277219)
Posted by Kimmer on August 11th, 2007 @ 7:00pm CDT
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277281)
Posted by Icetron on August 11th, 2007 @ 7:25pm CDT
I want the BB/Barricade set myself, can't wait till these come over to Canada. :)
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277483)
Posted by D-340 on August 11th, 2007 @ 9:41pm CDT
Damn, I found 'em Tuesday. Shoulda posted it as news, I'd have got onthe front page. Oh well, nice find. BB and Barricade are awesome.
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277484)
Posted by Skowl on August 11th, 2007 @ 9:42pm CDT
kimmer wrote:well, one that we're definately getting is galvatron cause he was in one of the pics from comic-con. there was another one pictured but i couldn't quite make it out though it looked kinda like blitzwing.

Looking back at the photos, it is indeed Blitzwing. You can tell by the shape of the wings on his back, and his sword weapon.
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277524)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on August 11th, 2007 @ 10:14pm CDT
Galvatron and Blitzwing?!
I'm down!!

I just really don't want Kup, Blur, or Wheelie!!

Can someone post the link to those pics?
Thanks!!

I just had what I feel is a great idear--

Instead if with an Autobot,
package each Constructicon with his combiner form/mode piece
(some with pegs, others with holes),
so when you get them all, you can form Devastator!
They could even make the head on the chest/shoulders part of Hook hinged so it can be raised/lowered
(also making it easier to fit in the packaging).
The really cool thing is that he'd be 2-3 times taller than the rest of the characters in the line!
I think this could be awesome because I know that they would sculpt the parts of Devastator nice and chunky stylistically.

But I know, I know, not very realistic.
Re: Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Found at Retail (277534)
Posted by Screambug on August 11th, 2007 @ 10:23pm CDT
Now the movie style is being made into cute little tots!:D

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime (Maximus) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Blackjack and Hyperdrive MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class - Bombshell Lot" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME RATCHET Shattered Glass Transformers War for Cybertron WFCGS-17" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacon Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon in USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Deluxe Cyclonus - Great Condition" on EBAY