Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon

Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon

Thursday, June 9th, 2016 10:18pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 14,048

Quick question to you Robots in Disguise and Ratchet fans, did you know a One Step Ratchet toy was coming out? Well neither did we, until now. It just so happens that a One Step Ratchet is coming out at retail soon as part of the 10th wave of Robots in Disguise One Steps. This was found through Entertainment Earth and a picture can be found below. It is unsure how much new molding is done to the Strong Arm One Step mold to give us this Ratchet. We will know soon enough once his Seibertron Gallery gets posted, so stay tuned.

Transformers News: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon

Transformers News: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon

Credit(s): entertainment earth

This article was last modified on Friday, June 10th, 2016 8:36am CDT

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1796498)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 9th, 2016 @ 10:54pm CDT
We need to get to the new warriors coming out. I want Ratchet and Bisk (and Windblade and Scorponok) lest we forget minicons and Crazybolt! Come on RiD! I'm ready! :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797267)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 12th, 2016 @ 9:07pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797271)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 12th, 2016 @ 9:13pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:Not until it was posted on here. I'm a huge fan of Ratchet, but I think I will wait for the warrior.

I am too. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797540)
Posted by King Kuuga on June 14th, 2016 @ 1:48am CDT

'course with Titans Return starting soon this may hurt my wallet.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797543)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 14th, 2016 @ 2:39am CDT
That Bot wrote:Now that RID15 is on Netflix I've finally gotten around to watching more than the first 3 episodes and wow I like it. Went to the store the other day for the first time since seeing the show and spotted a Quillfire, my first time seeing him. I chose not to pick him up because of money concerns but he looks good and I want to get all the Warrior Decepticons and most of the Autobots from this show. I'll opt for TAV Voyager Grimlock, Leader Prime, Jazz, TAV Strongarm since her deco is better there.

'course with Titans Return starting soon this may hurt my wallet.

I'd honestly opt for all the TAV Autobots, except Legion Fixit, which is technically more inaccurate over there. I digress. Bumblebee and Sideswipe might have minor touch-ups, but those make a huge difference. The wheels, especially, but other details like Sideswipe's waist & grill and Bumblebee's brake-lights & door stripes make them each more complete. Sure, it might blow a gaping hole in your wallet....

....

Anyways, this is my Adventure collection for example, sans TAV Jazz, who I haven't updated the group shot with yet. And again, there's Hasbro's Fixit:

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797568)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 14th, 2016 @ 8:07am CDT

'course with Titans Return starting soon this may hurt my wallet.

Eh, the wallet will get over it. Besides, there is a nice gap between titans return starting and right now. I'm not sure how or when you buy compared to things coming out, but the titans aren't even shipping the initial preorders for a few more weeks, meaning they won't be available en masse or hitting store shelves frequently until probably August, so you have some space.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797637)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2016 @ 11:39am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:And I recommend TAV 29 Supreme Bumblebee. Nice paint, excellent detail, and he has a show accurate weapon. Plus, ya know, he's powered up. I have him and I love him.

I wish he was part of the HLJ sale.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797871)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2016 @ 10:23pm CDT
I like the scale these guys have with oneanother:

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797880)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 14th, 2016 @ 10:55pm CDT
I wish Springload had taller legs. Then he would scale nicely in robot mode too
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797881)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 14th, 2016 @ 10:59pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I wish Springload had taller legs. Then he would scale nicely in robot mode too

Springload does not take advice from the unworthies! [-(
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797939)
Posted by Kurona on June 15th, 2016 @ 9:37am CDT
Laptop was finally repaired so I popped into Asda.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797942)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2016 @ 9:50am CDT
What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

This is crap right here. That is wave 3 right there! AMERICA: WHERE ARE MY MINIS
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797956)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:03am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

Based on distribution woe's here, I'd say collecting dust in a warehouse somewhere >:oP
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797960)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:11am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

Wanna rob a warehouse with me?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797961)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:20am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

Wanna rob a warehouse with me?

I'll bring the flamethrower.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797964)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:21am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

Wanna rob a warehouse with me?

I'll bring the flamethrower.

Works for me
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797966)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:29am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

Wanna rob a warehouse with me?

I'll bring the flamethrower.

Works for me

Let's do this :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797970)
Posted by Va'al on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:32am CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797971)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:34am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

Wanna rob a warehouse with me?

I'll bring the flamethrower.

Works for me

Let's do this :michaelbay:

Don't worry my minis! We are coming to free you from the clutches of the ruling elite!
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise One Step Ratchet Coming Soon (1797974)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 15th, 2016 @ 11:36am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:What. WHat. WHAt. WHAT. WHAT. WHAT.

Wanna rob a warehouse with me?

I'll bring the flamethrower.

Works for me

Let's do this :michaelbay:

Ruling elite? More like incompetence and lackluster communication #-o

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide by John Sazaklis; Steve Foxe" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots BRUSHFIRE ATV & Optimus Prime Truck" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Fireplug Transformer Dog New" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bot Bumblebee Rescue Guard 2017 Hasbro Work" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SKULLSMASHER & GRAX Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Headmaster Retro G1 Re-Issue Brainstorm Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 Headmaster Reissue WEIRDWOLF Brand New! Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY