Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images

Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images

Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 3:13pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 28,153

As the year begins to come to an end, we'll no doubt get more news and images coming in of new and upcoming figures. Thanks to Instagram user Capcomkai, we've got images of the upcoming Wave 8 Deluxe figures of Chromia, Arcee and Elita-1 three-pack, 2007 Camaro Bumblebee, WWII Hot Rod, and Soundwave with Laserbeak in their packaging! While the bike sisters are sold together as a Deluxe Class figure, they're all roughly Legends Class sized, and include stands so their unique robot modes can stand on their own. This is also, notably, the first time Elita-1 will be represented in toy form with her own screen and vehicle accurate robot modes- all her previous toys were recolors of either Chromia or Arcee. 2007 Camaro Bumblebee is a brand new mold with a permanently affixed battle mask head sculpt. WWII Hot Rod is a retool of WWII Bumblebee (with corresponding shellformer backpack), and Soundwave is also a new mold, transforming into a screen accurate robot and Mercedes SLS AMG vehicle mode, with very nice silver paint.

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images

Are you excited for these figures? Let us know what you think below, and stay tuned to Seibertron for all your Transformers news!

Credit(s): Capcomkai on Instagram

Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043277)
Posted by no-one on October 29th, 2019 @ 4:34pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:Image
This guy is a buy on sight. He'll make a great "mini me" to the Movie the Best figure Image

I'm also very excited to finally get a movie Laserbeak, which will go directly to big papa movie the best Soundwave. Can I just say that "movie the best" is never not funny :lol:
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043298)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 29th, 2019 @ 6:37pm CDT
I'm pretty excited for this wave of deluxes!

Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043305)
Posted by joevill on October 29th, 2019 @ 8:04pm CDT
idk about that three-pack. Does anyone know if they all combine?
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043306)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 29th, 2019 @ 8:06pm CDT
joevill wrote:idk about that three-pack. Does anyone know if they all combine?

They do not. They are essentially 3 legion class figures in a deluxe package
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043308)
Posted by Zeedust on October 29th, 2019 @ 8:17pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Also, I was rereading the posts after the Devastator pictures, and despite the mistransformations and the fact that there is so much prototype still in there, there was no negativity about it, which was super refreshing!

I feel very negative towards Devastator at the moment, but that's only because I'm now on my fourth defective Rampage. :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD: :-(
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043310)
Posted by Ig89ninja on October 29th, 2019 @ 8:30pm CDT
Zeedust wrote:

Sweet Primus! What powerful entity have you angered?!?!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043312)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on October 29th, 2019 @ 9:48pm CDT
Zeedust wrote:

what's been the problem?
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043313)
Posted by Zeedust on October 29th, 2019 @ 10:35pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:
Zeedust wrote:

Sweet Primus! What powerful entity have you angered?!?!

I dunno, but if they're doing this rather than zapping me with lightning or whatever, they're kind of childish. ...So it could be at least half the Greek pantheon.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043315)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 29th, 2019 @ 11:53pm CDT
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043317)
Posted by Deadput on October 30th, 2019 @ 1:51am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I'm looking forward to getting Hot Rod, but otherwise the rest are a pass. I was excited about Soundwave at first, but the new shots are turning me off. His arms seem...too big and ape-like. Maybe having him in-hand will change my mind.

He's a pretty armey boi in the film which is why I think they went with that.

But yeah SS Soundwave is a little disappointing to see

Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043318)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 30th, 2019 @ 2:10am CDT
Still not thrilled about Bee's mask being permanently down, but the mold does look good. Also, I don't know why, but whenever I see Soundwave's head from DOTM, it reminds me of TR Thunderwing
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043373)
Posted by william-james88 on October 30th, 2019 @ 6:13pm CDT
joevill wrote:idk about that three-pack. Does anyone know if they all combine?

Into what? There is no such thing that occured in the movies
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043380)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 30th, 2019 @ 6:32pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
joevill wrote:idk about that three-pack. Does anyone know if they all combine?

Into what? There is no such thing that occured in the movies

Joevill was probably referring to the original concept, where all 3 would combine into a Demolishor-styled bot but with 3 sets of wheels.

It received some work in rough models and if the 3rd actual original cycle sister mold had been released in RotF those 3 deluxes would have combined too
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043390)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 30th, 2019 @ 8:42pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

That’d be something cool for a third party to pick up on!

Edit: Something kinda unlikely that I’d really like to see is Overload coming with a tiny Simmons figure. I think that’d complete Devastator!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043398)
Posted by LinaNui on October 30th, 2019 @ 10:35pm CDT

-The Fallen, Leader class (face needs to pop off)
-Skids and Mudflap, legends class (two pack for deluxe price)
-Soundwave and ravage, deluxe class with a small ravage figure
-Demolisher, leader class (white repaint of scavenger)
-Skipjack, voyager class (yellow repaint of rampage)
-Sideways, deluxe class (could be remold of barricade?)
-Sideswipe, deluxe class (remold of the DOTM figure)
-Generic Decepticon bad guy, deluxe class
-Jolt, deluxe class
-Grindor, leader class (repaint and slight upscale [~2in+] of Blackout)

Lastly, I know that this will never happen, but I can and will dream
-6 pack with the other 6 Primes in leader class size (would be a massive ~$300 box set)

I personally think that most of these figures will be made in the future, but I know some are just dreams. That is what I can think of right now, but please let me know if I missed someone or what you think of my list.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043401)
Posted by william-james88 on October 30th, 2019 @ 10:50pm CDT
LinaNui wrote:-Skids and Mudflap, legends class (two pack for deluxe price)

They sold Jazz who is super small at a deluxe price so I highly doubt them to be so generous as to give us two toys of his size (or slightly smaller) for that same price of one.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043420)
Posted by LinaNui on October 31st, 2019 @ 8:07am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
LinaNui wrote:-Skids and Mudflap, legends class (two pack for deluxe price)

Well Jazz was 15ft and the twins were ~8ft so it would make more sense for them to be about half the height of Bumblebee or Jazz. It would be a case like with the Arcee triplets deluxe size. Plus, I want to be able to have Bumblebee pick them up and smash them together like he did in ROTF.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043430)
Posted by Rtron on October 31st, 2019 @ 10:39am CDT
LinaNui wrote:So I just watched ROTF again, and loved it like always, and it really got me thinking about what figures we need to complete the cast. Here is my list of figures that I think we need from ROTF.

-The Fallen, Leader class (face needs to pop off)
-Skids and Mudflap, legends class (two pack for deluxe price)
-Soundwave and ravage, deluxe class with a small ravage figure
-Demolisher, leader class (white repaint of scavenger)
-Skipjack, voyager class (yellow repaint of rampage)
-Sideways, deluxe class (could be remold of barricade?)
-Sideswipe, deluxe class (remold of the DOTM figure)
-Generic Decepticon bad guy, deluxe class
-Jolt, deluxe class
-Grindor, leader class (repaint and slight upscale [~2in+] of Blackout)

Lastly, I know that this will never happen, but I can and will dream

The only thing missing on this list would be a slight remold of 2007 Bumblebee, and the appliancebots.

EDIT: And ice cream truck Skids & Mudflap!
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043474)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 31st, 2019 @ 6:44pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
LinaNui wrote:-Skids and Mudflap, legends class (two pack for deluxe price)

I really think they will go the Arcee route with the Twins if they make them. They are tiny, and would do best as a pair. They would also be in scale seeing as they are pretty small.

I want them too, They need to get eaten by Devastator and headsmacked by Bee :lol:
Re: Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Wave 8 In-Package Images (2043484)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on October 31st, 2019 @ 8:10pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:I do wish they had gotten the chest on SS Soundwave to compress more, but I still think he looks pretty good. I’ll need to be adding some light blue paint to those speakers ASAP.

That's it. There's been something about Soundwave that's been throwing me off and you finally put it into words.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY