Transformers Titans Return Perceptor,  Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail

Sunday, March 26th, 2017 9:12pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 21,830

Take a look at the photos provided below, and please let us know if you've seen any new toys down in the comments!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Credit(s): SovietBot From TFW2005

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 12:17pm CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869556)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:21pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:To any Russian Seibertronians out there, this news is for you! Thanks to the TFW user SovietBot, we have our first sighting of the 4th wave of Titans Return deluxes over in Russia! They were spotted at a toy store called "Detskiy Mir" for 1700 RUR (or around $29 in the US)

Take a look at the photos provided ow, and please let us know if you've seen any new toys down in the comments below!

I still can't find them in the US! Thanks, Trump.

;)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869559)
Posted by Deadput on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:24pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
I still can't find them in the US! Thanks, Trump.

;)

Please don't bring politics here it's not your governments fault that your local stores have not yet picked up your toys.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869561)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:27pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
I still can't find them in the US! Thanks, Trump.

;)

It was a joke, dude. Lighten up.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869562)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:27pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
I still can't find them in the US! Thanks, Trump.

;)

He was being facetious.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869568)
Posted by Deadput on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:38pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
I still can't find them in the US! Thanks, Trump.

;)

He was being facetious.

I see that yes but I don't personally care for American politics being brought up again and again even as a joke like is mentioning Trump supposed to be funny or something?

I'm Canadian I don't care...it's getting annoying when no one talks about anything but Trump and what he does.

It therefore leads to arguments like this it's the only outcome no one mentions Trump and nothing happens afterwards like ever.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869569)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:42pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
I still can't find them in the US! Thanks, Trump.

;)

He was being facetious.

Dude, it's one of those "Thanks, (*President's name here*)!" economy jokes that are never meant to be taken seriously. Like "Thanks, Obama!" that everyone was saying back when he was the prez.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869570)
Posted by Cobotron on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:43pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869572)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:47pm CDT
A pair of news this evening based on our favorite weapon of mass displacement: Broadside.

First up, thanks to TFormers user Deathblade we can now confirm that Broadside has made it to the US! The figure, the only voyager in wave 4, was spotted at a Walmart in San Antonio, and was purchased for a reasonable $24.86. This means that this figure should be hitting shelves en masse soon, so keep your guard up!

Secondly, with Broadside finally seeing wider distribution, we can inform you that sponsors TFsource and Aj's Toy Chest have finally been able to place their Broadside Pre-order. The figure has a pricetag of $27.49 and $26.99, respectively, and is due soon.

With all this Broadside news coming in, it is a good idea to keep your eyes to the shelves and the websites. Broadside is here, and ready for us to start finding him slowly but surely.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869574)
Posted by Deadput on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:50pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Then just drop it Deadput. Bringing it up again/or responding to it only leads to potential derailment.

Things wouldn't happen if they were not brought up in the first place just saying.

Yeah yeah I'll drop it just wanted to mention that.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869577)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:51pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

Or if people recognized that a joke is just a joke, just saying.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869579)
Posted by Cobotron on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:53pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote: we can now confirm that Broadside has made it to the US!

SO I guess you could say, Broadside has made it Stateside! :P

I'll let myself out thanks.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869580)
Posted by Kurona on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:53pm CDT
Anyway...

Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869647)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 27th, 2017 @ 1:34am CDT
Kurona wrote:Anyway...

I have both and have no attachment to either character or the original G1 toys. I do generally prefer Decepticons, so that's pretty close to a vacuum. The colors really do work and they painted a few areas like one of the cockpits a little different on Greatshot (better) than Sixshot. I do like Sixshot's facesculpt better but Greatshot's colors better. They are pretty much tied in my book.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869648)
Posted by RAR on March 27th, 2017 @ 2:05am CDT
The amusing thing here is that some of the characters that are known who are Non cartoon G1 characters owe that to the UK comic - and a great many people would only have had access to that material later once they began reprinting them. and in some cases some of it the vast majority likely have not read at all for example the UK G2 comic that had the Decepticon Stormtroopers in it.

I don't mind getting Japanese characters as they are 1st a form of G1 homage so it's a way of filling in some gaps for me they function like the commemorative series / G1 reissue newbies like Loudpedal, Crosscut, Deep Cover, Clampdown, Hauler, Sunstorm, Detritus or Road Rage.

It's also the same sort of idea to me as taking Micromasters or Action Masters and giving them updated bodies. like with Big Daddy or Treadshot.

Though I do wish they'd get around to Elita-1's team updates a bit more regularly than has happened so far.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869690)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 27th, 2017 @ 9:02am CDT
RAR wrote:Making a modern version of Greatshot or Six Knight isn't any different to me than it is making Swerve or Tailgate... they also didn't appear in a Western cartoon and only gained significance due to later fictional appearances.
Swerve and Tailgate fought Trypticon in this cartoon battle.

Note: This video is in Japanese only because there's no English version of this fight on YouTube anymore. Otherwise, this episode is definitely from the American G1 cartoon, being the Season 3 ep "Five Faces of Darkness, Part 5".
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869748)
Posted by ScottyP on March 27th, 2017 @ 11:26am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Anyway...

I agree with much of what Kev says here, but I have some additional flavor to add.

You know how Armada has just a ton of G1 characters used as background filler, but they're in oddball color schemes and sometimes have weird extra parts or faces? This Quiclswitch is like that. It's like having a toy of a random Armada background character that was based off Six Shot.

I shall name him Six Switch and when in wolf mode he's a good boy.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869757)
Posted by Diem on March 27th, 2017 @ 11:39am CDT
Kurona wrote:Much as I like to rag on Quickswitch, how are the people who have him finding him in a vacuum? Like, ignoring that he doesn't look anything like Quickswitch and ignoring that Quickswitch himself is a beyond-niche character. Do the colours work for the mold and look good on it? How are his joints compared to Sixshot? Does the face look good? Is he better than Sixshot in general, ignoring all character attachment?

I do like Quickswitch as a character, but I'll try to be objective. His joints are good (better than my Six Shot, which has a slightly loose shoulder) though his Titan Master fit so well in wolf mode that I had legitimate difficulty removing him (and wound up losing a little paint on his nose). The colours work well in my opinion for 5 of the 6 modes; in truck mode the colours are too scattered. The face sculpt is great, but for me at least the helmet winds up covering the top half of the eyes.

Obviously in terms of mold and size this toy is meant to be Sixshot so I really can't say that this is better in any way, but in the absence of an original sculpt Quickswitch this is pretty much as good as it gets.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869761)
Posted by ScottyP on March 27th, 2017 @ 11:45am CDT
Diem wrote: His joints are good (better than my Six Shot, which has a slightly loose shoulder) though his Titan Master fit so well in wolf mode that I had legitimate difficulty removing him (and wound up losing a little paint on his nose).
I've not been a fan of the use of thick, high gloss enamel on this mold, or MP Grapple/Inferno for that matter. It's super extremely chippy, and already so thick that I'm worried a protective top coat might begin to hinder some functions. Or that might be pointless overall as even another layer would just end up increasing friction at the tension points where chips can happen. :/
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869770)
Posted by Diem on March 27th, 2017 @ 12:28pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:

Not that what you're saying doesn't make sense but in this specific case it was definitely down to how firmly his head was stuck in that mode. I had to use some pretty crazy force to extricate it.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Perceptor, Quake, and Topspin found at Russian Retail (1869774)
Posted by o.supreme on March 27th, 2017 @ 12:42pm CDT
so.. over the weekend my son and I were messing around with the Chaos on Velocitron set. As we were I was explaining to him some of the characters that will be in the next set (Siege on Cybertron). As I started to explain the roster, he was excited for Magnus Prime (aka Super Ginrai), was indifferent about some of the others, but when I mentioned Metalhawk he threw me a side ways glance... since he has seen pics of the original toy, though he's not ever seen it in person, and is familiar with the Masterforce Anime. I explained 1. he's not a Pretender this time, and 2. He's not made out of metal...

to which his reply was...

"Then shouldn't he be called Plastic Hawk?" .... keep in mind he's 11, but this was one of those LOL "out of the mouths of babes" moments that makes being a dad all worth it. I had no comeback for this, so if we eventually do happen to get this set, in our home, he will be officially referred to as Plastic Hawk :lol: .

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY