Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found

Transformers News: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found

Friday, July 28th, 2017 10:54am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 32,920

If Wreck-Gar is announced, you'll see it here, on Seibertron.com!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Credit(s): Rektangular

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900289)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 28th, 2017 @ 11:31am CDT
:-?

My theories are gaining more and more ground...
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900292)
Posted by mordhelm on July 28th, 2017 @ 11:32am CDT
With current events in the IDW universe, wouldn't it make more sense if this Wreck-Gar figure was a Titans Return figure?
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900295)
Posted by Rysquad on July 28th, 2017 @ 11:50am CDT
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Combiner #1
V:Starscream
D:Dreadwind, Blackwing (and 2 others to be revealed)
L:To Be revealed? (assuming there will be Legends 6th members?)

I would guess Skywarp and Thundercracker (scale be damned) to round out the limbs and hopefully Sunstorm as the Legend from the original Generations Seeker mold to finally complete the major Seekers (doesn't even have to integrate, I just want a Legends Sunstorm already).

Emerje

I could see them just adding Skywarp and Thundercracker. They've also got the Legends-scaled Skywarp from Combiner Wars that could be re-done as Sunstorm. It wouldn't surprise me if two Deluxe coneheads and one Legends conehead were made as well.

That said, in addition to a Voyager Starscream + 4 Deluxe Ghost Starscream combiner, I'd love to see someone do a Voyager Starscream with Combaticon limbs..
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900299)
Posted by Rysquad on July 28th, 2017 @ 12:00pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Our next story comes from the Youtuber Rektangular, courtesy of news staffer Mindmaster, who was doing an update on upcoming Marvel Legends figures in the Wal-Greens computer system, and ran across an exclusive Wreck-Gar listing! We're unsure if this will be included in the final days of Titan's Return, or, more likely, somewhere in the upcoming Power of the Primes line! As always, this is a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but it does look quite convincing.

If Wreck-Gar is announced, you'll see it here, on Seibertron.com!

Brainstorm, Cloudraker/Wingspan, now Wreck-Gar. I've never been more excited to browse the aisles at Walgreens before.

Also - he's got to be based on Combiner Wars Groove, right?
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900306)
Posted by Deadput on July 28th, 2017 @ 12:20pm CDT

I'm only putting out theories don't hang me yet.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900310)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 28th, 2017 @ 12:24pm CDT
Deadput wrote:It doesn't say generations so this could just be a toy of Daytrader from the Last Knight.

I'm only putting out theories don't hang me yet.

That's kinda what I was hoping when I clicked this link on the news feed. :P
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900323)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 28th, 2017 @ 12:57pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I'm only putting out theories don't hang me yet.

That's kinda what I was hoping when I clicked this link on the news feed. :P

I would be shocked if that were the case. I can't see them releasing a whole mold exclusively with Walgreens. Unless... They use the Hound mold? Or something? At the same time, I've never seen a Voyager Transformer at a Walgreens. Soo... Shrug

It'd be cool, but my money (and hope) is on a Generations Deluxe.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900336)
Posted by o.supreme on July 28th, 2017 @ 1:10pm CDT
Rysquad wrote:
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Combiner #1
V:Starscream
D:Dreadwind, Blackwing (and 2 others to be revealed)
L:To Be revealed? (assuming there will be Legends 6th members?)

Emerje

I could see Hasbro just adding Skywarp and Thundercracker. They've also got the Legends-scaled Skywarp from Combiner Wars that could be re-done as Sunstorm. It wouldn't surprise me if two Deluxe coneheads and one Legends conehead were made as well.

It seems likely with Two Deluxe limbs to be revealed it could be Thundercracker & Skywarp. However...Since we got both Legends and Leader Class Thundercracker & Skywarp in CW, I would hope Hasbro would mix it up a little.

Going strictly based on toys that have not been released n the past two lines (including club and con exclusives) ...The Problem with it being Coneheads or Rainmakers is that there is only spots for two... My first instinct to fill two spots would be Apeface & Snapdragon, but I cant imagine the fan rage that would ensue after not having them as Voyagers in TR, when the gimmick was seemingly perfect for them.

Deluxe Windsweeper would be awesome, and Tailwind as a repaint of Powerglide/Viper would work for the legends class... Now just getting a unique Deluxe to fill that last spot...
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900353)
Posted by mordhelm on July 28th, 2017 @ 1:41pm CDT

Nightflight
Air Wave
Blackout And Spaceshot as a Redeco of Dreadwind and Blackwing
Fireshot and Vanquish as a Retools of Dreadwind and Blackwing
Skyhopper

Others:
Deathcobra (for those clamoring for the other Breastforce bot)
Any of the Predators

Personally I think it would be neat to get Blackout and Spaceshot.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900356)
Posted by Deadput on July 28th, 2017 @ 1:46pm CDT
Doesn't it usually mean those exclusives were made because Hasbro wasn't planning to make them themselves?
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900359)
Posted by o.supreme on July 28th, 2017 @ 1:51pm CDT
mordhelm wrote:Spinister from Alpha Bravo anyone? I mean, now that BotCon/TFCC is gone, I'm sure Hasbro is less inclined to care about those TFCC exclusives anymore. So that means we've got a few possibilities if it's not any of the Seekers:

I know a lot of fans feel that way, but I'm less inclined. I'm sure Hasbro doesn't care, but I see how they included Quake in TR and avoided Needlenose/Spinister (that were Club exclusives). Good to know there are choices though, Id rather Hasbro just keep releasing new versions of characters from the original series than retreading ones already done in the last two lines, whether exclusives or not.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900427)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 28th, 2017 @ 5:59pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:

I think Hasbro does what is best for them. There is a precedence for producing something the club previously had exclusive: Thundercracker was almost exactly the same, and Krok was the same character only, Dreadwind same character...

Shrugs shoulders... Who knows.

I'm hoping for a new Tracks that combines with whoever Jazz will combine with. I like his gen version, but could see a new version being cool.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900452)
Posted by Zeedust on July 28th, 2017 @ 8:25pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I'm only putting out theories don't hang me yet.

That's kinda what I was hoping when I clicked this link on the news feed. :P

Hound has two different One-Step molds and a Power Battler mold. Those wouldn't exactly be fan favorites, but they would fit in with the typical selection at Walgreens price-wise.

Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Combiner #1
V:Starscream
D:Dreadwind, Blackwing (and 2 others to be revealed)
L:To Be revealed? (assuming there will be Legends 6th members?)

Emerje

If Beachcomber is anything to go by, I think the Legends figures are going to stick with their TR role of being there for Titan/Prime Masters to ride, rather than joining the combiners or reusing Thrilling 30 modes without the Targetmasters.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900453)
Posted by Kurona on July 28th, 2017 @ 8:32pm CDT
Well, we've already seen a T30 re-issue is gonna happen in Wave 1...
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900458)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 28th, 2017 @ 9:29pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Well, we've already seen a T30 re-issue is gonna happen in Wave 1...

Who? I don't recall, and we're both news staffers.

Then again, I've been very forgetful as of late...
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900463)
Posted by Emerje on July 28th, 2017 @ 9:52pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

Who? I don't recall, and we're both news staffers.

Then again, I've been very forgetful as of late...

Shrapnel

Emerje
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900470)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 28th, 2017 @ 10:28pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
I'm telling you now, the right Megatron for Power of the Primes Leader Optimus Prime is Combiner Wars (or Takara Legends) Leader Megatron. Trust me on this.

You're probably right, but I do want to wait and see if they release a leader megs for POTP. I just don't like the thin legs on CW Megatron.

They're not that thin compared to his body - they only look thin because most tank-alt toys of G1 Megs have had chunky legs made from the tank's aft.

I would rather a Leader Galvatron for POTP, since due to the "Evolution" gimmick Rodimus Prime is a full Leader-size robot instead of a Voyager-height robot (to go with TR Galvatron) plus a base. Annoying, but I definitely still want that Roddy.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900486)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 28th, 2017 @ 11:41pm CDT
It was Hasbro who wanted Fun Pub to do Combiner Wars sets for the TFSS 4.0 and 5.0 in the first place.
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900493)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 29th, 2017 @ 12:29am CDT
Zeedust wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I'm only putting out theories don't hang me yet.

That's kinda what I was hoping when I clicked this link on the news feed. :P

Hadn't considered smaller classes. That seems more likely. I would, personally, argue that's an unintelligent move. As "exclusives" entice collectors, and I think verry few of us are interested in One-Step bots?
Re: Transformers Walgreens Exclusive Wreck-Gar Listing Found (1900497)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 29th, 2017 @ 12:40am CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

I'm only putting out theories don't hang me yet.

That's kinda what I was hoping when I clicked this link on the news feed. :P

Plus, the listing does specify a "Deluxe Class" figure, which One-Step and Power Battler molds are not. This also precludes this "Wreck-Gar" figure from being a retool of Voyager Class Movie Hound (either of them).

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Refraktor Reflector" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines Blackarachnia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Movie DARK of the MOON Deluxe Class MECHTECH - CYBERFIRE BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Sideswipe Car/Robot Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Optimus Prime Dino Hauler 275 Pcs #A7796 Unopened Box" on EBAY
Buy "1992 Vintage G1 G2 Transformers STALKER figure European Exclusive Predator Tank" on EBAY
Buy "REFRAKTOR  WFC-S36 TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON DELUXE NEW MISB SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-8 Megatron japan" on EBAY