Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Mr_Autobot411 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Burn wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:my rant is exaclty pointless,


Your words, not mine. :WHISTLE:



typo pal, typo, they happen sometimes, and thanks for pointing that out im in a better state of mind now lololol
Mr_Autobot411
Minibot
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Mr_Autobot411 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:16 pm

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:my mistake, it should have! utter garabage.......but bay did win for worst pile of crap director, so there is some right in the world.....

my rant is exaclty pointless, the movie is still the worst pile of dung ive seen in years........even ROTF was better, and thats saying a lot. so mate to each their own



So your mad at Bay because of your childhood?

Who cares exactly?



wtf does my childhood have to do with it, im 34. how about the fact that bay is the worst director on the planet and somehow he became the director of the best toyline and cartoon ever? thats what irked me, im not one of those guys that says the new version of TF has to be exaclty G1......how about the fact that bay doesnt know eff all about plot, story and character deveolpment.......have u seen any of his other movies, like the island for eg! the most laughable movies ive seen by a maintstream director have been by Bay........look at his rating on IMDB, hes a joke. and some how he got TFs.........maybe satan does run hollywood!

why was jolt in ROTF, he said nothing! not one word! why were the dinos in the last peice of crap? they didnt really do anything or speak a word........yea man thats just genius isnt it............

and btw there are millions of tf fans out there that feel like me, get used to it, go talk to ppl at CONS, a lot of the ppl in my age group and friends feel the same way, so u bay fan boys better get used to the idea that ppl have different opinions then u guys do.........
Mr_Autobot411
Minibot
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I'm pretty sure M. Night Shayamalan is the worst director of all time. At least most of Michael Bay's movies are watchable.
Check out my latest custom!
Marvel Legends X-23

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."

carytheone wrote:It's very sausage like. I mean who doesn't like a good sausage :-?
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:52 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:my mistake, it should have! utter garabage.......but bay did win for worst pile of crap director, so there is some right in the world.....

my rant is exaclty pointless, the movie is still the worst pile of dung ive seen in years........even ROTF was better, and thats saying a lot. so mate to each their own



So your mad at Bay because of your childhood?

Who cares exactly?



wtf does my childhood have to do with it, im 34. how about the fact that bay is the worst director on the planet and somehow he became the director of the best toyline and cartoon ever? thats what irked me, im not one of those guys that says the new version of TF has to be exaclty G1......how about the fact that bay doesnt know eff all about plot, story and character deveolpment.......have u seen any of his other movies, like the island for eg! the most laughable movies ive seen by a maintstream director have been by Bay........look at his rating on IMDB, hes a joke. and some how he got TFs.........maybe satan does run hollywood!

why was jolt in ROTF, he said nothing! not one word! why were the dinos in the last peice of crap? they didnt really do anything or speak a word........yea man thats just genius isnt it............

and btw there are millions of tf fans out there that feel like me, get used to it, go talk to ppl at CONS, a lot of the ppl in my age group and friends feel the same way, so u bay fan boys better get used to the idea that ppl have different opinions then u guys do.........


Just because a bunch of butthurt fanboys think the same way you do, doesn't make you all right about anything.

And to answer your questions, Jolt was in ROTF to combine Optimus and Jetfire, and the Dinobots were in AOE to introduce them into the story, so they can play a bigger role in the sequel. Obviously, you couldn't figure it out, so yeah, I guess it is a genius move, huh?
Last edited by SlyTF1 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby JazZeke » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 am

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1061
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:00 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?


From what I've observed of what most people consider "a life," it's nothing I wish to be a part of.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby JazZeke » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:27 am

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?


From what I've observed of what most people consider "a life," it's nothing I wish to be a part of.

Well at least try reading a book, or something.
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1061
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:31 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?


From what I've observed of what most people consider "a life," it's nothing I wish to be a part of.

Well at least try reading a book, or something.



Do the IDW comics count?
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby JazZeke » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:33 am

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?


From what I've observed of what most people consider "a life," it's nothing I wish to be a part of.

Well at least try reading a book, or something.



Do the IDW comics count?

A book. With no pictures. And a vocabulary larger than "See Spot run."
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1061
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:44 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?


From what I've observed of what most people consider "a life," it's nothing I wish to be a part of.

Well at least try reading a book, or something.



Do the IDW comics count?

A book. With no pictures. And a vocabulary larger than "See Spot run."


I'm writing a book.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:27 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I'm pretty sure M. Night Shayamalan is the worst director of all time. At least most of Michael Bay's movies are watchable.

Pretty sure Uwe Boll tops both of them.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26956
News Credits: 202
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Deadput » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:39 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:

um yea i do believe what i say, bay sucks and so does the TF franchise, im sorry if your butt hurt and cant believe that there are ppl who love and collect tfs that absolutely hate bay and his pile of crap movies............

so yea i do believe what im saying.........



Who ever said I like the films?


I'm not butt hurt I'm just surprised of how immature and butt hurt you are acting and you say your 34 I'm 19 and I just move on with my life and don't sit in my chair getting all worked up about some guy and his movies.



FYI I'm a Beast wars guy so I recognize how bad the movies are but I also watch them anyways just to pass the time.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3638
News Credits: 48
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Deadput » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:40 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?



You don't have to be so rude about it just some guy's opinion. >:oP
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3638
News Credits: 48
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Deadput » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:45 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:how about the fact that bay doesnt know eff all about plot, story and character deveolpment



G1 doesn't know how to do that either.



G1 should go die in a hole sometime soon since it's being shoved down our throats all the time not that I hate G1 or anything but G1 makes people selfish and needy and attack people because their suffering from nostalgia.



IDW comics can stay since the only things G1 are character's and their designs.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3638
News Credits: 48
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:22 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26956
News Credits: 202
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby RhA » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:58 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Burn wrote:Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP

Do not bother them with details, they where getting along fine without those. :lol:
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4557
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby JazZeke » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:43 am

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not mad about a stupid "award." I'm pissed that the only thing on the planet that I care about seems to be the punching bag of the world, just because one guy had a single thing to do with it.

Wow... Just... Dude, that is without a doubt, the saddest, most pathetic thing I have ever read. Just... wow. :-?

Have you ever given a thought to... I dunno, having a life?


From what I've observed of what most people consider "a life," it's nothing I wish to be a part of.

Well at least try reading a book, or something.



Do the IDW comics count?

A book. With no pictures. And a vocabulary larger than "See Spot run."


I'm writing a book.

:lol:
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1061
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Va'al » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:22 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
(Comics are books.)
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:40 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Burn wrote:Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP


Again, I feel compelled to ask this; what are these "plot holes," people keep finding in these movies?
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby JazZeke » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 am

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP


Again, I feel compelled to ask this; what are these "plot holes," people keep finding in these movies?

Uh, duh.
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1061
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP


Again, I feel compelled to ask this; what are these "plot holes," people keep finding in these movies?

First off -
JazZeke wrote:Uh, duh.

****, beat me to it. And that's only the most recent, where they should have been able to iron out most of the wrinkles in the plot, but instead they just ignore everything for booms. And what was with having the Dinobots shown being frozen in the Arctic if they were on Lockdown's ship the whole time anyway? Totally and completely unnecessary.

Also, sorry Sly, but the Dinobots were bad, and you should feel bad.
Check out my latest custom!
Marvel Legends X-23

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."

carytheone wrote:It's very sausage like. I mean who doesn't like a good sausage :-?
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP


Again, I feel compelled to ask this; what are these "plot holes," people keep finding in these movies?

Uh, duh.


1. They probably weren't even using that device at the time. Eventually, they probably would have found Optimus, anyway. And obviously, the kind of barn that Cade has. Even so, Optimus was sitting down in the basement. They make it sound like he was standing straight up, 30 feet and all.

2. It was never established that the particles could defy gravity. They're still bound by physics. Just because they can glide through the air doesn't mean they can fly around all over the damn place.

3. Shane said the car was broken. I guess whoever the hell wrote this didn't even pay attention to the movie.

4. He got the ability to fly when he assumed his Knight mode, when he grabbed the sword aboard the Knight's Temenus. He didn't have the ability to do **** all along. Plus, there is no Linkin Park song in the movie, so this entire point is ****.

And for that last one, Optimus never says ONLY the Autobots can repair him. He says that they can, but Cade offers to do it, instead. Cade repaired him. He didn't repair himself by scanning the damn car, nor did they ever establish that that's what happened. It's just a bunch of people pulling things out of their ass to try to make up "plot holes," for the movie.

Even with all these "plot holes," there are tons of movies which are critically acclaimed that have many more. So, what constitutes as "bad writing," when the movie has less plot holes than supposed "good movies"?
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby JazZeke » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:18 pm

Motto: "Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but every gingerbread house has a witch inside."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP


Again, I feel compelled to ask this; what are these "plot holes," people keep finding in these movies?

Uh, duh.


1. They probably weren't even using that device at the time. Eventually, they probably would have found Optimus, anyway. And obviously, the kind of barn that Cade has. Even so, Optimus was sitting down in the basement. They make it sound like he was standing straight up, 30 feet and all.

2. It was never established that the particles could defy gravity. They're still bound by physics. Just because they can glide through the air doesn't mean they can fly around all over the damn place.

3. Shane said the car was broken. I guess whoever the hell wrote this didn't even pay attention to the movie.

4. He got the ability to fly when he assumed his Knight mode, when he grabbed the sword aboard the Knight's Temenus. He didn't have the ability to do **** all along. Plus, there is no Linkin Park song in the movie, so this entire point is ****.

And for that last one, Optimus never says ONLY the Autobots can repair him. He says that they can, but Cade offers to do it, instead. Cade repaired him. He didn't repair himself by scanning the damn car, nor did they ever establish that that's what happened. It's just a bunch of people pulling things out of their ass to try to make up "plot holes," for the movie.

Even with all these "plot holes," there are tons of movies which are critically acclaimed that have many more. So, what constitutes as "bad writing," when the movie has less plot holes than supposed "good movies"?

You just keep getting sadder and sadder.
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1061
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:Technically if there's plot holes and bad story lines ... that may have something to do more with the writer than the director. >:oP


Again, I feel compelled to ask this; what are these "plot holes," people keep finding in these movies?

First off -
JazZeke wrote:Uh, duh.

****, beat me to it. And that's only the most recent, where they should have been able to iron out most of the wrinkles in the plot, but instead they just ignore everything for booms. And what was with having the Dinobots shown being frozen in the Arctic if they were on Lockdown's ship the whole time anyway? Totally and completely unnecessary.

Also, sorry Sly, but the Dinobots were bad, and you should feel bad.


The Dinobots were never shown frozen in the Arctic. Those were regular dinosaurs.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4754
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Age of Extinction short-listed for 2015 Razzies

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Here we go again. :roll:
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26956
News Credits: 202
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Rare Transformers BotCon Shattered Glass Ratchet Assembly Class Stickers sheet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Windblade w/reprolabels - complete, w/package" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Unite Warriors Roller from UW-06 Grand Galvatron New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime voyager figure 95% complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Tiny Titans Series 4 Robots in Disguise Kickback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Titans Return - Seaspray - Sealed - Light Wear" on EBAY