An open letter to Jack Hallows

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Burn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:54 am

Dear Jack,

I get the impression you don't like me. So ... wanna have a competition against me and some of my buddies? (And I'm talking Decepticon AND Autobot buddies)

You got 24 hours to respond.

Kind regards,

Burn.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26286
News Credits: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby steve2275 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:18 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
another competition already? 2 sweet
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
Gestalt
Posts: 2737
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Wingz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:37 am

Motto: "Let the trails lead where they may. I will follow."
Weapon: Air-To-Air Heat Seeking Missiles
steve2275 wrote:another competition already? 2 sweet


This 8-)

The suspense is now killing me :BOOM:
Image
JoeFish wrote:Never let go of your optimism Wingz. It's your best quality
Psychout wrote:You have a stubborn streak a mile wide Wingz. Never change!
Wingz
HMW Moderator
Posts: 3133
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 am
Location: Now you see me...
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Psychout » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:38 am

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
Wasting your energy and typing fingers. He won't show.
Image
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9144
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby JoeFish » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:51 am

Fun fact: in the British Army describing someone as 'Jack' is to label them as both selfish and idle

For example; 'that Jack prick just made himself a brew and didn't offer to make anyone else one'
Or
'That Jack prick just stood there and watched him struggle to pick up that crate'

Or
'That Jack prick ran like a coward when confronted with his childish and selfish behaviour'

Food for thought.
Good Friends will help you move, True Friends will help you move bodies...

Jack Hallows wrote:Anyone who knows HMW knows alt modes are much more than “just pixels”.
JoeFish
Fuzor
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:48 pm

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Naval Strike » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:55 am

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Jack Hallows the level bully..... :BOOM:
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
Psychout wrote: this is why they say never to argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
User avatar
Naval Strike
Combiner
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Bad Wolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Motto: "Just because you're Evil doesn't mean you have to be Mean and Hateful about it."
Weapon: Black Magic
Naval Strike wrote:Jack Hallows the level bully..... :BOOM:


**coughcough** OP much **coughcough**
Image
User avatar
Bad Wolf
Vehicon
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: The Evil Empire
Alt Mode: Drag Truck
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Necessary Evil » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Motto: "Always looking for a new motto."
Weapon: Chomping Rotor Blades
Bad Wolf wrote:
Naval Strike wrote:Jack Hallows the level bully..... :BOOM:


**coughcough** OP much **coughcough**

All of Hallows's level three characters are overpowered. Man, the amount of times I've been cleaned up by them in the 1-3 missions...

lol Dis guy, guise.

brb putting my op level 3s in 1-3 missions for easy xp

brb should be level 4 but it's easier to be a bully this way

brb brb
Necessary Evil
City Commander
Posts: 3639
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:48 pm
Location: Hiding in a tree
Alt Mode: Wildfly plush toy
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Burn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:23 pm

Bad Wolf wrote:
Naval Strike wrote:Jack Hallows the level bully..... :BOOM:


**coughcough** OP much **coughcough**

*sigh*
I really wanted to make this post telling you guys not to go on about the level bullying crap that has plagued this game for ever.

But then I dug deep and saw the 2,248,466xp that is unspent on that character.

FFS ... :BANG_HEAD:
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26286
News Credits: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby steve2275 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:29 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
i think that unspent xp should be spent
and not because i could more help in those 4-6 misions
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
Gestalt
Posts: 2737
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

An open letter to steve2275

Postby Burn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:40 am

Dear steve2275,

Holy **** man. How long have we known each other? Like a freaking decade and a half and all I know about you is you're a man of few words, you like your wrasslin', country music (the old classic stuff, not this modern bullshit), and apparently panty hose.

In those 15 years I have done my best to insult you, pick on you, get under your skin ... I think I achieved that once, good lord was that outburst fabulous!

On many occasions I called you a coward. And I would like to sincerely apologise for that. You are in fact perhaps, the best Autobot player this game has had. You didn't get involved in the drama, you didn't take short cuts, you just put your head down and played, even when you were constantly out numbered you still fought on.

I tip my hat to you good sir, it's clearly obvious who I should have challenged. I shall see you on the battlefield!

Kind regards,

Burn.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26286
News Credits: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby steve2275 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:10 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
thank you ;)^
what exactly is this idea of yours? :-?
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
Gestalt
Posts: 2737
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Overwatch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:46 am

Motto: "Memento mori."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Isn't Burn apologising to Steve2275 a sign of the Apocolypse?
Image
Overwatch
Minibot
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am
Alt Mode: Artificial Satellite
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Naval Strike » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:38 am

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Overwatch wrote:Isn't Burn apologising to Steve2275 a sign of the Apocolypse?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
Psychout wrote: this is why they say never to argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
User avatar
Naval Strike
Combiner
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Burn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:12 pm

Overwatch wrote:Isn't Burn apologising to Steve2275 a sign of the Apocolypse?

nah, I've always enjoyed trying to get a rise out of steve. If I ever made it to the US, one goal would be to track him down and get a **** conversation out of him. :lol:
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26286
News Credits: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Wrecking Poof » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Motto: "Evil triumphs when good bots do nothing."
Burn I doubt Jack has seen this... But I must say to the rest of you, for people who seem to hate Jack so much, you guys sure do love him all up in your mouths :lol: and wow are these members of the RDD ~ the premier gang stalkers for low level players ~ actually crying over the fact that they can't gang beat an Autobot??? Omgoodness this is just gold :ic$: has it ever occured to any of you that since Jack is the only Autobot who has made any effort to bring new bots to the game in recent years that he would also be there at lower levels to protect new players from these entitled creeps who think everything should be easy for them? I have looked at the high score records for the levels ~ they are dominated by CONS and you people have the nerve to call Jack a level bully? He is the reason bots win any missions down there! My score page was filled with ZEROS and con faces until I met up with Jack in the 1-3 missions. People have LEFT THE GAME because they are outnumbered and getting the horror at low missions. Shut your mouths (except Burn). Also to the creep insinuating that Jack is a coward and selfish. Jack brought to light a player who was abusing game features so that everyone would be aware of it and work to play a FAIR GAME while some of YOU tried to make it seem like it was not a big deal, and he is selfish and a coward for it? That is quite the oxy, moron. Now that you guys are complaining about everything he does after he exposes one of YOUR OWN for tampering shows how weak some of you really are. SMH. Jack has done more to help this game than any of you abandoners. Go back to spawn camping players in Call of Booty if you don't like it. [-(

BTW, does this look like bullying to you? Because to me it looks like someone fighting and losing just like everyone else. Also, it looks like we wouldn't have done half as good if Jack's bot was not there. I'm sick of getting zero stuff in matches because cons are everywhere. Any Autobot who acts like Jack has not helped them is a damn liar and to you cons who don't know him but pretend to, you are sad sad delusional cases.
https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=471286
https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=471284
Last edited by Wrecking Poof on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wrecking Poof
Micromaster
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Bun-Bun » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:31 pm

Oh Cheesy Poof.

You've spent too much time with my special little man and he's rubbed off on you.

You're new to the game so I forgive you for not knowing what you're talking about.

Do pass on our warm regards to Jack though :x
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Burn wrote:**** youuuuuuuu

Red wrote:HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
Godmaster
Posts: 1655
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Wrecking Poof » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Motto: "Evil triumphs when good bots do nothing."
Seems like you wish he'd rub off on you, freak. Especially the way you attempt to disparage him when you know he's right. Everyone knows he was right, cheater. :lol: You're just mad because the big boss shut down your tampering operation :lol: Get lost.
Wrecking Poof
Micromaster
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Naval Strike » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Wrecking Poof wrote:Burn I doubt Jack has seen this... But I must say to the rest of you, for people who seem to hate Jack so much, you guys sure do love him all up in your mouths :lol: and wow are these members of the RDD ~ the premier gang stalkers for low level players ~ actually crying over the fact that they can't gang beat an Autobot??? Omgoodness this is just gold :ic$: has it ever occured to any of you that since Jack is the only Autobot who has made any effort to bring new bots to the game in recent years that he would also be there at lower levels to protect new players from these entitled creeps who think everything should be easy for them? I have looked at the high score records for the levels ~ they are dominated by CONS and you people have the nerve to call Jack a level bully? He is the reason bots win any missions down there! My score page was filled with ZEROS and con faces until I met up with Jack in the 1-3 missions. People have LEFT THE GAME because they are outnumbered and getting the horror at low missions. Shut your mouths (except Burn). Also to the creep insinuating that Jack is a coward and selfish. Jack brought to light a player who was abusing game features so that everyone would be aware of it and work to play a FAIR GAME while some of YOU tried to make it seem like it was not a big deal, and he is selfish and a coward for it? That is quite the oxy, moron. Now that you guys are complaining about everything he does after he exposes one of YOUR OWN for tampering shows how weak some of you really are. SMH. Jack has done more to help this game than any of you abandoners. Go back to spawn camping players in Call of Booty if you don't like it. [-(

BTW, does this look like bullying to you? Because to me it looks like someone fighting and losing just like everyone else. Also, it looks like we wouldn't have done half as good if Jack's bot was not there. I'm sick of getting zero stuff in matches because cons are everywhere. Any Autobot who acts like Jack has not helped them is a damn liar and to you cons who don't know him but pretend to, you are sad sad delusional cases.
https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=471286
https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... _id=471284


Sure.. you know what you are talking about...... based on years of experience of playing this game....
The RDD was created to united cons players because it was the cons who where outnumbered in this game for years. Jack has done nothing for this game except for his own gain.
You can talk all you want but the facts proof that Jack is a level bully.
Gang stalkers?! Sorry that we know how to support each other we have done so since 2003 something you can learn from..

So mr Poof please be your own person and show us you true colors and man of honor or the next Jack.
But you will do the players and the game a favor and dont turn out like the man you seem to worship!
Last edited by Naval Strike on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
Psychout wrote: this is why they say never to argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
User avatar
Naval Strike
Combiner
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Dragonslayer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Boy, this thread got negative in a hurry :(

I'm just gonna apply the steve2275 approach to this:

Burn (paraphrased) wrote:[Don't] get involved in the drama, [don't] take short cuts, just put your head down and play, even when [...] constantly out numbered [...]


:BOT:
Image

Wingz wrote:His servos bring all Naval Strikes 'Cons to the yard
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2366
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Southern California
Alt Mode: Pickup truck
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Burn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:45 pm

If you're going to sit here and accuse other players of "level bullying" then do me a favour.

Name them.

I will happily look those players up and disclose the amount of unspent XP they have. I am sick to **** death of accusations on these boards. You either shut the **** up or prove it.

People have left the game because it hasn't been updated in years. People have left the game because you've had the likes of War for Cybertron on consoles, Transformers Legends, Earth Wars, and that other one on mobile devices.

Blaming "level bullies"? No, that's far from the main cause of the people leaving.

Instead of all these accusations, how about instead of berating and telling others to shut up (you don't get to do that btw), YOU come up with a way to boost involvement in this game.

And I'm still waiting for someone to prove how a pretty little picture gives ANYONE an advantage.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26286
News Credits: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Bun-Bun » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:48 pm

Mmm yeah, nothing gets me off like a loud mouthed ass that takes internet games too seriously while actively tries to ruin others enjoyment of said games. Especially when they run away afterwards and let their minion fight for them.

He's quite the catch & I'm so jealous of whoever gets him
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
Burn wrote:**** youuuuuuuu

Red wrote:HMW is just what we do between trolling HMW players
User avatar
Bun-Bun
Godmaster
Posts: 1655
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Jack Hallows » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:58 pm

Motto: "A mind should not be so open that the brain falls out, however it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
it’s ok Poof, stand down. i got this. will edit when i get back in. pure hilarity :twisted:
User avatar
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am
Location: Old Armory, Massachusetts
Watch Jack Hallows on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lupiris Nosferatus
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Overwatch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Motto: "Memento mori."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Burn wrote:And I'm still waiting for someone to prove how a pretty little picture gives ANYONE an advantage.


Now, I'm no expert, I can only say what I have seen. In this age of social media it seems like the prettier your picture, the more other people seem to think of you. Then that make you feel good. Prettier pictures mean more likes. More likes mean more happiness. There's your advantage. That's basically science or something.
Image
Overwatch
Minibot
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 am
Alt Mode: Artificial Satellite
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: An open letter to Jack Hallows

Postby Burn » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:04 pm

Overwatch wrote:
Burn wrote:And I'm still waiting for someone to prove how a pretty little picture gives ANYONE an advantage.


Now, I'm no expert, I can only say what I have seen. In this age of social media it seems like the prettier your picture, the more other people seem to think of you. Then that make you feel good. Prettier pictures mean more likes. More likes mean more happiness. There's your advantage. That's basically science or something.

I think they call that the Kardashian effect.

Really Bun-Bun ... Kardashians? I thought better of you. Image
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26286
News Credits: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked
Twincast / Podcast #205:
"Ship Wrecked"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 12th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon