Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Postby Ramjet's Ghost » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Sentinel Prime did say something along the lines of, "Autobot, I hereby decommission you from duty," right before he finished Ironhide off.

This was by far the most impactful death in the movie, followed closely by Que. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach during Ironhide's death scene. It kind of braced me a bit for such as seen to happen later on, as with Que.
Ramjet's Ghost
Mini-Con
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:50 pm

Re: Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
For me a tie,

Ironhide taken out by Sentinel

And

The way Bumblebee took out Soundwave
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18902
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Re: Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Postby Blackstreak » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:03 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Bumblebee taking out Soundwave was flat awesome. Ironhide was shocking but it was good to know that no character was safe as even Bumblebee almost got it too. Sentinel vs Optimus was one sided until Megatron interferred. Optimus vs Megatron was short lived. But I totally enjoyed seeing Starscream get taken out- that bastard deserved it.
Image

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Gestalt
Posts: 2063
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: Norwood, OH
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Postby Bonecrusher27 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:48 am

Chaoslock wrote:Ironhide. I didn't read any spoiler before it of that happening that way (I've read he gets a leader figure because he may die, but I thought it would be in a greater battle), so it was a true WTF??? moment for me. And him becoming rust-dust made my jaw drop.



Not to mention how cool he was right before this with Sideswipe and the TOTAL NON REACTION from any of the Autobots at his death.
Bonecrusher27
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 965
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:09 am

Re: Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Postby dirk2243 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:01 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
Bonecrusher27 wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:Ironhide. I didn't read any spoiler before it of that happening that way (I've read he gets a leader figure because he may die, but I thought it would be in a greater battle), so it was a true WTF??? moment for me. And him becoming rust-dust made my jaw drop.



Not to mention how cool he was right before this with Sideswipe and the TOTAL NON REACTION from any of the Autobots at his death.


Your right about the lack of non-reaction, but With Sentinel still right there, it wasn't the best time to mourn I'd say.

But death wise, there were a lot of good ones, I did like the decepticon being ripped apart by the 3 wreakers and them saying, this is going to hurt.......a lot.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
User avatar
dirk2243
Headmaster
Posts: 1180
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Postby SonicFrag » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
dirk2243 wrote:
Bonecrusher27 wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:Ironhide. I didn't read any spoiler before it of that happening that way (I've read he gets a leader figure because he may die, but I thought it would be in a greater battle), so it was a true WTF??? moment for me. And him becoming rust-dust made my jaw drop.



Not to mention how cool he was right before this with Sideswipe and the TOTAL NON REACTION from any of the Autobots at his death.


Your right about the lack of non-reaction, but With Sentinel still right there, it wasn't the best time to mourn I'd say.

But death wise, there were a lot of good ones, I did like the decepticon being ripped apart by the 3 wreakers and them saying, this is going to hurt.......a lot.

I agree, Sentinel is almost if not an equal match to Optimus in a fight. And the fact that the autobots weren't paying attention until he said, "I hereby decommision you."


I hated Ironhides death, he was my favorite character.
SonicFrag
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Best death scene in DotM. *spoilers*

Postby Red 50 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
SonicFrag wrote:
dirk2243 wrote:
Bonecrusher27 wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:Ironhide. I didn't read any spoiler before it of that happening that way (I've read he gets a leader figure because he may die, but I thought it would be in a greater battle), so it was a true WTF??? moment for me. And him becoming rust-dust made my jaw drop.



Not to mention how cool he was right before this with Sideswipe and the TOTAL NON REACTION from any of the Autobots at his death.


Your right about the lack of non-reaction, but With Sentinel still right there, it wasn't the best time to mourn I'd say.

But death wise, there were a lot of good ones, I did like the decepticon being ripped apart by the 3 wreakers and them saying, this is going to hurt.......a lot.

I agree, Sentinel is almost if not an equal match to Optimus in a fight. And the fact that the autobots weren't paying attention until he said, "I hereby decommision you."


I hated Ironhides death, he was my favorite character.


I believe that many would agree if I said that it was very dramatic when SP killed Ironhide. It's amazing how it wasn't mentioned afterwards.

I think Dylan's was good, too. That guy got what he deserved. Electrocution. Wonder if he had survived how would he had payed for his treason?

Que's execution was cruel and cold. I was kinda worried that Bumblebee would be shot there.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers: Titans Return - Broadside and Blunderbuss - Sealed - Light Wear - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 54 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars ULTRA MAGNUS Complete Hasbro Leader Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 54 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers BULKHEAD Complete Voyager Rid Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 24 days 10 hours 59 minutes 42 seconds
TransFormers g1 takara Original talking hot rod rodimus vintage rare T-01 - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 8 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Leader Class Grimlock New - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 15 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers G1 Hasbro Action Figure Lot 1980s Kup Astrotrain Hot Spot Hound VTG - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 17 minutes 31 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SERGEANT KUP DX DELUXE GT-12483 0653569565857 - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters OPTIMUS PRIME Complete LEADER CLASS Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 23 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test