Cyber Battalion Starscream

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby RustedCross » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:15 pm

So I purchased a Power of the Primes Starscream, and I am so disappointed in this toy. Then I remembered the Cyber Battalion Optimus Prime I just saw in Walgreens the other day, and I did a little research. These Cyber Battalions are reissues from a few years ago (just before I started collecting) and are impossible to find. They are voyager scaled. And there was a Starscream made that IMO blows the POP Starscream out of the water (see pic).

Anyone know if the Starscream is getting reissued as well?


Image
"Waspinator find spider-bot and tear him a new waste-disposal unit!"
-- Waspinator, "Other Voices"

Image
User avatar
RustedCross
Mini-Con
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 am

Re: Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby Emerje » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:13 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hope you're aware that figure has no knees and no bicep swivel so he's only good for display and little kids, not so great for posing.

Maybe you'll luck out and he'll show up at Walgreens someday like a handful of others did, but I wouldn't count on it.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3361
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Starscream was not reissued for the second wave, instead his retool Jetfire has seemingly taken his spot. That wave is the only one found in US retail at Walgreens, the first one is still exclusive to Asia and Latin America.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20158
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 pm

RustedCross wrote:So I purchased a Power of the Primes Starscream, and I am so disappointed in this toy. Then I remembered the Cyber Battalion Optimus Prime I just saw in Walgreens the other day, and I did a little research. These Cyber Battalions are reissues from a few years ago (just before I started collecting) and are impossible to find. They are voyager scaled. And there was a Starscream made that IMO blows the POP Starscream out of the water (see pic).

Anyone know if the Starscream is getting reissued as well?


Its not getting a reissue. However, it can be purchased at Universal Studios, its an exclusive there.

One thing though, while it looks great (I agree), he poseability is really weak. It is basically the same articulation as an 80s action figure. Looks great though (I have the Jetfire and he looks good too).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21499
News Credits: 933
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby RustedCross » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:17 pm

So you can only get it from Universal Studios if you physically go there? There is no online store?
"Waspinator find spider-bot and tear him a new waste-disposal unit!"
-- Waspinator, "Other Voices"

Image
User avatar
RustedCross
Mini-Con
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 am

Re: Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby william-james88 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:46 pm

RustedCross wrote:So you can only get it from Universal Studios if you physically go there? There is no online store?

None
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21499
News Credits: 933
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby Rysquad » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:50 pm

william-james88 wrote:
RustedCross wrote:So you can only get it from Universal Studios if you physically go there? There is no online store?

None


And marked up a bit from even the Walgreens price if I'm not mistaken.
Rysquad
Vehicon
Posts: 373
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: Cyber Battalion Starscream

Postby william-james88 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Rysquad wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
RustedCross wrote:So you can only get it from Universal Studios if you physically go there? There is no online store?

None


And marked up a bit from even the Walgreens price if I'm not mistaken.

Almost double the Walgreens price
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21499
News Credits: 933
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon