Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:08 pm

Master Megatron was mainly a race car with a haphazard 3rd mode that could be called a jet, but the race car would definitely fit with Earthrise.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11010
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Nemesis Primal » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
If Megatron is an update of his Energon, Cybertron, or Animated designs, I might have to buy him on principle, those are easily my favorite Megatron designs (barring Beast Wars, since he's so different of a character). I honestly feel like I have yet to see a Megatron design that I would say is my definitive design for the character, but those are all great options. The artillery-with-Astrotrain-compatibility was an awesome idea too though, so really anything but another G1 Tank Megs will have my attention. There really feels like there is no excuse for that RIGHT after the Siege one, even if people say he wasn't the best of the line.

SS Blitzwing is such great news, especially since it really should not have taken this long for us to get him.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Combiner
Posts: 467
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Zeedust » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:19 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
SS Blitzwing! FINALLY! Were they waiting so they could release him at the same time as Jeep Bee? (Not that I'd blame them if they were, since the two figures should compliment each other nicely.)

Lore Keeper wrote:For anyone not in the know, Skipjack is an alternative name for Rampage and one that was used for a yellow version of his EZ Collection toy. My guess is that they're releasing the Rampage mold in yellow, which means we can have a more screen accurate Devastator!


Makes sense, though I feel like it might annoy some people who already bought the red one.

ZeroWolf wrote:Iaconus... Iacon... A city former for Cyberverse?


If they were doing a cityformer, why not just make Croaton? Plus, if Iacon was a Titan, wouldn't Windblade have known? My guess is it's either soemone named after the city, or some Cybertronian historical figure for whom the city is named. Either way, though, I like that they're making up new characters for season 3 of Cyberverse.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3030
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Awesomepow » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:59 am

Motto: "No, that's Optimus Prime."
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Two things: the Battle Squad is getting reissued to take an extra slot, and Megatron was likely the unlikely rumor that was true from the Cybertroncookie reports ((besides ones we already heard about).
Awesomepow
Micromaster
Posts: 55
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 am
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: Infinity

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:35 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Zeedust wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Iaconus... Iacon... A city former for Cyberverse?


If they were doing a cityformer, why not just make Croaton? Plus, if Iacon was a Titan, wouldn't Windblade have known? My guess is it's either soemone named after the city, or some Cybertronian historical figure for whom the city is named. Either way, though, I like that they're making up new characters for season 3 of Cyberverse.

I'm also really curious about this. It's also using the largest size class in Cyberverse, so no reason it can't be a city former. I'm excited to see what it ends up being
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17680
News Credits: 1465
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Zeedust » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:29 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
TulioDude wrote:Blitzwing is a must-have.
Here is hoping for a Starscream repaint.


That doesn't seem particularly likely, considering that Blitzwing doesn't really resemble movieverse Starscream at all, and already looks about as close to G1 Starscream as you're going to get in the movieverse aesthetic.

blackeyedprime wrote:I'm thinking Trex, that way he will still have an earth mode before getting to earth to fit in with the rest of the line :P


I somehow doubt we'll be getting a Beast Wars figure in Earthrise, which seems to be more focussed on early-G1 characters.

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Iaconus... Iacon... A city former for Cyberverse?


If they were doing a cityformer, why not just make Croaton? Plus, if Iacon was a Titan, wouldn't Windblade have known? My guess is it's either soemone named after the city, or some Cybertronian historical figure for whom the city is named. Either way, though, I like that they're making up new characters for season 3 of Cyberverse.

I'm also really curious about this. It's also using the largest size class in Cyberverse, so no reason it can't be a city former. I'm excited to see what it ends up being


There's no real reason to suspect it _is_ one, either, and even if Ultimate is the biggest size Cyberverse has, it still seems a bit small for a modern city-former. I'm going to stick with "guy they named the city after" as my guess, but it could turn out to be pretty much anything, and I'm deeply curious to find out.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3030
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Zeedust wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Blitzwing is a must-have.
Here is hoping for a Starscream repaint.


That doesn't seem particularly likely, considering that Blitzwing doesn't really resemble movieverse Starscream at all, and already looks about as close to G1 Starscream as you're going to get in the movieverse aesthetic.


Starscream was in the Bumblebee movie though, on the same body as Blitzwing with different altmode kibble...

Image

Image
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- the Headmaster head for Legends LG56 Perceptor, LG59 Blitzwing, LG22 Skullcruncher, or LG30 Weirdwolf
- Unite Warriors Computron's Lightspeed
- Perfect Effect PC-11 Computron torso/head upgrade kit
- Unite Warriors Grand Scourge
- Combiner Wars Air Raid
- rifle and shoulder guns from Siege Bluestreak
- right arm from Earthrise Leader OP
Jeddostotle7
Fuzor
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:48 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Didn't Starscream appear for a single frame more or less and that was it? I mean I'm not saying it won't happen but that it would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel...Studio Series really need another movie to come out :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9806
News Credits: 417
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby blackeyedprime » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:16 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
I'm not ruling anything out for megatron at this point, I think the voyager size will limit its possible alt modes of it not being one of the previous iterations (beast wars, Cybertron, RID, G1 etc) but it's not like we havent seen undersized/oversized alts before. Just as likely it could be something new (machine wars style jet or a F14 Tomcat fighter -which we could get a toy version of jetfire as a selects repaint). The mystery is likely better than the end product at the mo.
blackeyedprime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 886
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:37 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:Didn't Starscream appear for a single frame more or less and that was it? I mean I'm not saying it won't happen but that it would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel...Studio Series really need another movie to come out :lol:

The fact that he's in that movie with that design, even if only for a couple shots, still makes it silly to say things like "Blitzwing doesn't really resemble movieverse Starscream at all, and already looks about as close to G1 Starscream as you're going to get in the movieverse aesthetic".
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- the Headmaster head for Legends LG56 Perceptor, LG59 Blitzwing, LG22 Skullcruncher, or LG30 Weirdwolf
- Unite Warriors Computron's Lightspeed
- Perfect Effect PC-11 Computron torso/head upgrade kit
- Unite Warriors Grand Scourge
- Combiner Wars Air Raid
- rifle and shoulder guns from Siege Bluestreak
- right arm from Earthrise Leader OP
Jeddostotle7
Fuzor
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Awesomepow » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:15 am

Motto: "No, that's Optimus Prime."
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
New listings revealed!

TRA GEN WFC E DELUXE Quintesson Alicon
EAN: 5010993648634
TRA GEN WFC E DELUXE Airwave
EAN: 5010993648627
TRA GEN WFC E DELUXE Arcee
EAN: 5010993648641
TRA GEN WFC E DELUXE Smokescreen
EAN: 5010993648658
Awesomepow
Micromaster
Posts: 55
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 am
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: Infinity

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:19 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah they were posted in the Earthrise thread as well but my question is where have these come from?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9806
News Credits: 417
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Awesomepow » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:25 am

Motto: "No, that's Optimus Prime."
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:Yeah they were posted in the Earthrise thread as well but my question is where have these come from?

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/01/04/new ... een-403224
Awesomepow
Micromaster
Posts: 55
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 am
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: Infinity

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Zeedust » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:12 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Didn't Starscream appear for a single frame more or less and that was it? I mean I'm not saying it won't happen but that it would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel...Studio Series really need another movie to come out :lol:

The fact that he's in that movie with that design, even if only for a couple shots, still makes it silly to say things like "Blitzwing doesn't really resemble movieverse Starscream at all, and already looks about as close to G1 Starscream as you're going to get in the movieverse aesthetic".


Be that as it may, what I said was in response to someone suggesting a Starscream be made from Blitzwing's mold. Since he already looks enough like G1 Starscream that he was mistaken for a redesigned Starscream when the trailers came out, I can't imagine how they'd make a version that looks more like a movie-fied G1 Starscream than Blitzwing already does while simultaneously being distinct from Blitzwing himself.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3030
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:22 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Zeedust wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Didn't Starscream appear for a single frame more or less and that was it? I mean I'm not saying it won't happen but that it would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel...Studio Series really need another movie to come out :lol:

The fact that he's in that movie with that design, even if only for a couple shots, still makes it silly to say things like "Blitzwing doesn't really resemble movieverse Starscream at all, and already looks about as close to G1 Starscream as you're going to get in the movieverse aesthetic".


Be that as it may, what I said was in response to someone suggesting a Starscream be made from Blitzwing's mold. Since he already looks enough like G1 Starscream that he was mistaken for a redesigned Starscream when the trailers came out, I can't imagine how they'd make a version that looks more like a movie-fied G1 Starscream than Blitzwing already does while simultaneously being distinct from Blitzwing himself.


...By doing the design that's in the Bumblebee movie? Like, they look kinda similar, yeah (makes sense as they made Blitzwing a Seeker so he's on the same body), but Starscream has way more (and brighter) red, a bunch of blue, and a different head. They'd also need to do some retooling for the wings and some other parts to get the tetrajet-ish alt-mode and the different kibble in robot mode. It's not unfeasible. And since when is Hasbro allergic to releasing multiple similar-looking versions of even the same character in the same line, let alone different characters that happen to look similar?
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- the Headmaster head for Legends LG56 Perceptor, LG59 Blitzwing, LG22 Skullcruncher, or LG30 Weirdwolf
- Unite Warriors Computron's Lightspeed
- Perfect Effect PC-11 Computron torso/head upgrade kit
- Unite Warriors Grand Scourge
- Combiner Wars Air Raid
- rifle and shoulder guns from Siege Bluestreak
- right arm from Earthrise Leader OP
Jeddostotle7
Fuzor
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:18 pm
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby Zeedust » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:46 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Didn't Starscream appear for a single frame more or less and that was it? I mean I'm not saying it won't happen but that it would be scrapping the bottom of the barrel...Studio Series really need another movie to come out :lol:

The fact that he's in that movie with that design, even if only for a couple shots, still makes it silly to say things like "Blitzwing doesn't really resemble movieverse Starscream at all, and already looks about as close to G1 Starscream as you're going to get in the movieverse aesthetic".


Be that as it may, what I said was in response to someone suggesting a Starscream be made from Blitzwing's mold. Since he already looks enough like G1 Starscream that he was mistaken for a redesigned Starscream when the trailers came out, I can't imagine how they'd make a version that looks more like a movie-fied G1 Starscream than Blitzwing already does while simultaneously being distinct from Blitzwing himself.


...By doing the design that's in the Bumblebee movie? Like, they look kinda similar, yeah (makes sense as they made Blitzwing a Seeker so he's on the same body), but Starscream has way more (and brighter) red, a bunch of blue, and a different head. They'd also need to do some retooling for the wings and some other parts to get the tetrajet-ish alt-mode and the different kibble in robot mode. It's not unfeasible. And since when is Hasbro allergic to releasing multiple similar-looking versions of even the same character in the same line, let alone different characters that happen to look similar?


With that amount of retooling, fine. But the guy I'm talking about said "repaint", and I don't think that'd be enough.

They've yet to do any of the BB movie's cybertronian designs in SS, but I'm not sure if that means they don't plan to, or they just didn't want them on the shelves at the same time as Siege.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3030
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby fruityrobo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:45 pm

now that studio series blitzwing is coming I guess the only one left on my list is optimus prime age of extinction/last knight version. oooh and the evasion mode version.
fruityrobo
Micromaster
Posts: 67
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 pm
Watch fruityrobo on YouTube


Re: Discussion on new Listings for Upcoming Transformers Toys

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword

Thank you, I will be sharing this in the authentics thread!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17680
News Credits: 1465
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
Twincast / Podcast #240:
"Ramping Up"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Figure Robot Japan Free Shipping New Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Series 1 Autobot Jazz Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers lot Movie Scorn Cogman Generations Whirl RTS Laser Optimus Prime G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Optimus Prime Deluxe Laser Ultimate Gift Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC 16 Exclusive Fortress Maximus Titans Return Hasbro SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Galvatron/Cyberverse Starscream loose! Free Shipping!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe/Generations Cyclonus w. Nightstick & Scourge COMPLETE" on EBAY