First Rendering of The Fallen and Devastator

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Serpent O - R » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Looks like Devastator could benefit from some Cialis, and a trip to the free clinic should clear up that green stuff nicely...

Other than that, He's awesome. Do it Dev's, go fu... Um, he-he, go devastate things! Yeah, that's the ticket, yeah...






...What are you thinking, I just want to see him standing tall without the glowing effects... :roll:
SlyTF1 wrote:I dont understand why the hell anyone would see a movie for the story, if you want a story, go read a f*ckin book.
Serpent O - R
Fuzor
Posts: 200
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:36 am

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby JaZzTaStIc » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Motto: "Everything That Has A beginning Has An End...."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Energy Pulse Cannon
The fallen looks even worst then the toy version of him :(
Never mind though as I never really cared much for his chareter anyway

But man dev’s... is f**kin badass and can’t wait to see more of him
Will be interesting to see the full toy version of him too
Image

"It’s A Pity Trophies Earn So Easily Or I Might Have A Sense Of Satisfaction Now..."
User avatar
JaZzTaStIc
Minibot
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:51 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby StarThunderWarp » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Crap-tastic!
99% of people breathe air. If you're part of the 1% that doesn't, copy and paste this to your signature.
Image
User avatar
StarThunderWarp
Gestalt
Posts: 2847
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: The Jungle (The Guns N' Roses One)
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Archatron » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:42 pm

I kind of thought the excavator wasn't the arm. Yippee, I've got the torso :lol:
Archatron
Combiner
Posts: 403
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:38 am
Location: WV

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Doubledealer93 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
holy crap! i love em! there so great, *sniff sniff* :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3616
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ohio
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby kazmagnus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:48 pm

remember everyone the said devistator was gonna be gorilla like so i doubt he stands much higher or more straight up gorillas have that hunch going on
kazmagnus
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Skullgrin140 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Looks okay, Still I was expecting The Fallen to be more wider and more intimidating. But I like the evangelion look to him though so I guess thats a good thing.
Image
Skullgrin140
Brainmaster
Posts: 1375
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:18 am
Location: Chelmsford, United Kingdom

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby An_de » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 pm

I didn't expect such an evil Decepticon to be that thin :? (talkin' about "The Fallen"), but at least he looks evil :) As for Devestator - WoW, he looks massive! I can't wait to see more detailed pics of him :)
Image

My Sites...
I'm DeviantArt!
See my clips @ YouTube!

Bumblebee: "Permission to speak, sir."
Optimus Prime: "Permission granted, old friend!"
Bumblebee: "I wish to stay with the Bay."
An_de
Godmaster
Posts: 1722
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:43 am
Location: Cybertropolys, Cybertron

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Kryptikore » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm guessing Devastator having green eyes is the closest we'll get to him having any green on him since the only other green on him is his one leg!

Here's how I see the movie. Starscream will revive the fallen to help his cause to become the Decepticon leader and it will backfire through his own stupidity and ignorence. I bet Devastator is the one who will destroy The Fallen. Due to the fact that he is probably the only one with enough power to battle The Fallen. Seeing as the Autobot line-up is very small so far. Soundwave will bring back Megatron. The fallen will challenge Megatron and Devastator will protect his leader. The Autbots will protect the flesh bags! All draged out over 2 hours and I will enjoy every minute of it! :grin:
Image

Finally hit 500!
Kryptikore
Vehicon
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:04 pm

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Megatron_Wolf wrote:...This is getting retarded. They both look cool but those are NOT Transformers. This is straying way to far from what Transformers should look like...


They are still Transformers, just not YOUR kind of Transformers. They are straying from what Transformers HAVE looked like, not what they SHOULD look like. My oldest son is almost the same age as what I was when I got my first Transformer and I can gauarntee you that my G1 toys and the G1 cartoons (with the exception of the Animated Movie) don't hold his interest the way the new figures and the new movie do. For all intents and purposes Transformers was never meant to draw and hold the fan-base that it has now and from a financial aspect, it's creators can't and wont slow progress for any of us older fans.

You either bend with the wind of change, like a willow tree, or stand fast like an oak and get snapped in half or yanked out at the roots.
Either way, the wind doesn't care and it isn't going to stop!
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2227
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby capellamusic » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Motto: "Sex, food and rock'n'roll"
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Hmm, the Fallen's hands don't look like those above Sam on the teaser.

I don't know why, but that Devastator looks cartoonish to me. I'm not saying that as a bad thing, it's just a comment. It looks cool.

And I find the Fallen design interesting, especially all that orange fire glow like Balrog from LOTR. That I must say is awesome :) .

BTW, seems like the people doing some of the movie designs are Alien fans :grin: . (I am too)
Image
Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
User avatar
capellamusic
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 554
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:36 pm
Location: Portugal
Buy from capellamusic on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Re: ROTF Devastator Revealed!!

Postby PlasticAddict » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:11 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:A pile of scrap just got up and walked.

Between this and the Fallen, movie and toys are looking very uninteresting to me.

The only thing I am slightly interested in so far is Sideswipe both modes, and only Jetfire's alt...

Everything else is purely just re-designed for some person's ego as monsters, that happen to be robotic, but NOT Transformers.


What movie is this? A Transformers movie? Where are the Transformers?

Ok, I know someone is going to tell me to get over it. I'm sorry that I couldn't be more open-minded to new ideas, but the more I see, the more it seems like a pure representation of Bay's ego. I'm not saying he had to do anything for us the fans or even respect any of the original Transformers concepts/designs that we have gotten so used to since we were kids/teenagers. He's big in Hollywood and can do whatever he wants with his movies. I just wish I could see more resemblance to the old school tfs. Sorry to get off topic, but that alien just looks like another alien to me...
PlasticAddict
Mini-Con
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Grimlock18 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:19 pm

The awesomness of this movie just went up by eleven.

The Fallen totoally looks like an ancient version of a Transformer, and Devastator's look fits the idea of him as a mostly dumb brute (for those Geewuners out there).

This movie is gonna rock.
T-Macksimus wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:...This is getting retarded. They both look cool but those are NOT Transformers. This is straying way to far from what Transformers should look like...


They are still Transformers, just not YOUR kind of Transformers. They are straying from what Transformers HAVE looked like, not what they SHOULD look like. My oldest son is almost the same age as what I was when I got my first Transformer and I can gauarntee you that my G1 toys and the G1 cartoons (with the exception of the Animated Movie) don't hold his interest the way the new figures and the new movie do. For all intents and purposes Transformers was never meant to draw and hold the fan-base that it has now and from a financial aspect, it's creators can't and wont slow progress for any of us older fans.

You either bend with the wind of change, like a willow tree, or stand fast like an oak and get snapped in half or yanked out at the roots.
Either way, the wind doesn't care and it isn't going to stop!


Exactly!

PlasticAddict wrote:
What movie is this? A Transformers movie? Where are the Transformers?

Ok, I know someone is going to tell me to get over it. I'm sorry that I couldn't be more open-minded to new ideas, but the more I see, the more it seems like a pure representation of Bay's ego. I'm not saying he had to do anything for us the fans or even respect any of the original Transformers concepts/designs that we have gotten so used to since we were kids/teenagers. He's big in Hollywood and can do whatever he wants with his movies. I just wish I could see more resemblance to the old school tfs. Sorry to get off topic, but that alien just looks like another alien to me...


Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Transformers ALIEN robots?
In this land we have defended,
From all things dark and cruel,
Now we are defenseless
In a land where dragons rule!

Me, Grimlock, BADASS!!!!
Grimlock18
Minibot
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in the murky depths of California

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby i_amtrunks » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 pm

So the Fallen is an Alien-TF hybrid?

I've always loved how "original" Hollywood is. :roll:
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
Image
User avatar
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6755
News Credits: 972
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:31 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby ultra_magus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Motto: "Mercy? You want mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
There is no way I am going to waste 2 hours and $15 on this turkey of a movie. Those designs are hidious and I don't much care for Baysplosions. I'm not excpecting there to be more to it then that.
Mercy? You want MERCY?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!
ultra_magus
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:42 am
Location: Bunbury, Western Australia
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:45 pm

ultra_magus wrote:There is no way I am going to waste 2 hours and $15 on this turkey of a movie. Those designs are hidious and I don't much care for Baysplosions. I'm not excpecting there to be more to it then that.


Actually, Bay has mentioned that there is going to be a lot more character development in this movie.

Of course, that's just in between all the explosions and gunfire. :grin:
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2227
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Gandalf » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Motto: "Not all those who wander are lost."
Weapon: Sword
T-Macksimus wrote: You either bend with the wind of change, like a willow tree, or stand fast like an oak and get snapped in half or yanked out at the roots.
Either way, the wind doesn't care and it isn't going to stop!


You can only bend something to a certain point, before it snaps just as well.
User avatar
Gandalf
Fuzor
Posts: 295
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:04 pm

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby starfish » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Megatron_Wolf wrote:And why does Devastator have green eyes? Is he not a Decepticon or are they just canning the idea of the cons having red eyes and the bots having blue?


If only the internet was around in 1984 when the G1 cartoon first started. Perhaps the posts would have gone something like this...

"Hey, Sunbow, what the hell have you done? You've given all the Autobots blue eyes! That totally goes against the traditional idea of Transformers - as everyone knows, Prime is supposed to have yellow eyes just like the toy!

And what is it with those anthropomorphic character designs, with their human-like proportions?! I've just just checked my latest toy purchases, and sure enough characters such as Ironhide, Ratchet and Brawn are traditionally supposed to have odder, more alien proportions than the human-like designs in your cartoon. And you've even put feet on Jazz! I am absolutely outraged! You have raped my childhood because everyone knows that the toy of Jazz has no feet!

Sunbow, thanks for nothing, you've completely ruined the franchise by veering so far from the Transformers' traditional roots."
Last edited by starfish on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
starfish
Combiner
Posts: 402
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 am

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 pm

I hope Devastor doesn't stay in that position and run around on four legs like a giant-ugly faced mechanical ape thing. Are we sure these are genuine? They seem a whole lot different style than the rendering pics of the first movie. I suppose devi might look good in action, but still...
User avatar
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 988
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby T-Macksimus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 pm

A few folks have mentioned the Fallen has kind of an "egyptian" feel
to it and the toy was even compared to the "Exodia" Yu-Gi-Oh character (in which the whole game is Egyptian influenced) in terms of minor similarities. Has anyone theorized that the reason the Autobots have to go Egypt is because this bugger has been laying dormant INSIDE one of the Pyramids for thousands of years? Just a thought but Megatron probably wasn't the only one who tore off after the Allspark and it may not have only been the Allsparks energy signature that drew him to Earth. Likewise, the Fallen may have run into the same scenario only he didn't crash in the arctic.
I'm just pulling wild ideas out of the air here. None of us knows, or will know, until opening night (which I doubt will be June 26th).
Am I way off on this theory??
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
Posts: 2227
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby kazmagnus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Megatron_Wolf wrote:Is this suppose to be Bionicle or Transformers? This is getting retarded. They both look cool but those are NOT Transformers. This is straying way to far from what Transformers should look like. And why does Devastator have green eyes? Is he not a Decepticon or are they just canning the idea of the cons having red eyes and the bots having blue? I still say this is going to suck more than the last one.
wel considering over the transformers lore not all decpticons had red eyes and not all the autobots had blue. thrust eyes where not red also shockwave which had a yellow eye longarm had red he was an autobot metroplex had red superion yellow eyes and these were g1 bots and the list goes on so color doesn't mean anything.
kazmagnus
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby PlasticAddict » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Grimlock18 wrote:The awesomness of this movie just went up by eleven.

The Fallen totoally looks like an ancient version of a Transformer, and Devastator's look fits the idea of him as a mostly dumb brute (for those Geewuners out there).

This movie is gonna rock.
T-Macksimus wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:...This is getting retarded. They both look cool but those are NOT Transformers. This is straying way to far from what Transformers should look like...


They are still Transformers, just not YOUR kind of Transformers. They are straying from what Transformers HAVE looked like, not what they SHOULD look like. My oldest son is almost the same age as what I was when I got my first Transformer and I can gauarntee you that my G1 toys and the G1 cartoons (with the exception of the Animated Movie) don't hold his interest the way the new figures and the new movie do. For all intents and purposes Transformers was never meant to draw and hold the fan-base that it has now and from a financial aspect, it's creators can't and wont slow progress for any of us older fans.

You either bend with the wind of change, like a willow tree, or stand fast like an oak and get snapped in half or yanked out at the roots.
Either way, the wind doesn't care and it isn't going to stop!


Exactly!

PlasticAddict wrote:
What movie is this? A Transformers movie? Where are the Transformers?

Ok, I know someone is going to tell me to get over it. I'm sorry that I couldn't be more open-minded to new ideas, but the more I see, the more it seems like a pure representation of Bay's ego. I'm not saying he had to do anything for us the fans or even respect any of the original Transformers concepts/designs that we have gotten so used to since we were kids/teenagers. He's big in Hollywood and can do whatever he wants with his movies. I just wish I could see more resemblance to the old school tfs. Sorry to get off topic, but that alien just looks like another alien to me...


Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Transformers ALIEN robots?


Yes, of course they are ALIEN robots, and I think you know what I was trying to say.
Last edited by PlasticAddict on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PlasticAddict
Mini-Con
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby DavidT » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
kazmagnus wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Is this suppose to be Bionicle or Transformers? This is getting retarded. They both look cool but those are NOT Transformers. This is straying way to far from what Transformers should look like. And why does Devastator have green eyes? Is he not a Decepticon or are they just canning the idea of the cons having red eyes and the bots having blue? I still say this is going to suck more than the last one.
wel considering over the transformers lore not all decpticons had red eyes and not all the autobots had blue. thrust eyes where not red also shockwave which had a yellow eye longarm had red he was an autobot metroplex had red superion yellow eyes and these were g1 bots and the list goes on so color doesn't mean anything.


.
Don't forget, Frenzy has Blue eyes in the 1st movie....


.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26


Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

Image
User avatar
DavidT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1272
News Credits: 88
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:58 pm
Location: EAST TEXAS
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Agent 007 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm

the fallen simpley looks awsome I can't wait to see him tear some tfs a new one! :twisted: Devi's look is unexpected but I like it.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
Image
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
User avatar
Agent 007
Gestalt
Posts: 2325
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: CGI The Fallen Revealed!

Postby Starscreams bad comedy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

The Fallen looks like an Alien LOTR Balrog love child.

Devastator looks like the usual pile of scrap/parts bayformer.


:roll:
User avatar
Starscreams bad comedy
Vehicon
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:48 am
Location: Cali

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY
Buy "Lot of 2 Transformers BOTBOTS Series 4 Gold Rush #19 Mumbo Blumbo #24 Face Ace" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tony Transformers Unite Warriors Bruticus Combaticons Combiner Wars UW-07" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire & Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Triggerhappy & Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Collectors Club TFCC Runabout and Runamuck" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Combiner Wars SCATTERSHOT Voyager Class NEW! SEALED!" on EBAY