Looking for Bot-con roommate

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby spongedude93 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.
User avatar
spongedude93
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 pm

spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.
Image
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2565
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby Delicon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
monstergrotusque wrote:
spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.


How can I gently explain this? Do you remember the first episode of G1 Transformers, Season 3? The Decepticons are on Char and they fight like crazy over every Energon cube?

That's what it's like when even a remotely hot single girl shows up at BotCon...
datguy86 wrote:This is the second TFCC toy named after a vibrator, yes?
Delicon
Gestalt
Posts: 2458
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Telford, PA (Philly Burbs)
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby DISCHARGE » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Delicon wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:
spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.


How can I gently explain this? Do you remember the first episode of G1 Transformers, Season 3? The Decepticons are on Char and they fight like crazy over every Energon cube?

That's what it's like when even a remotely hot single girl shows up at BotCon...


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2845
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby MGrotusque » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:16 pm

HA! good one!
Image
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2565
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby spongedude93 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Hey thanks for the support guys :P
I'll see you there
User avatar
spongedude93
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generation 2, Decepticon Ramjet , 1992 , * NRFP w/ Package Damage - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 58 minutes 30 seconds
3 SET HASBRO TRANSFORMERS IDW COMBINER WARS ROBOT SHOCKWAVE POWERGLIDE VIPER TOY - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 59 minutes 54 seconds
Megan Fox Signed 11x14 Photo Transformers Autograph Auto PSA/DNA COA ITP - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 59 minutes 56 seconds
Megan Fox Signed 11x14 Photo Transformers Autograph Auto PSA/DNA COA ITP - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 1 minute 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2006 DARKSYDE MEGATRON Beast Wars Dawn of Futures Past TFCC - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 5 minutes 55 seconds
KAIYODO REVOLTECH SCI-FI 030 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME DARK OF THE MOON USED - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 6 minutes 59 seconds
Megan Fox Signed 11x14 Photo Transformers TMNT Autograph Auto PSA/DNA COA ITP - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 7 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Combiner Wars FORTRESS MAXIMUS NIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 7 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test