Looking for Bot-con roommate

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby spongedude93 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.
User avatar
spongedude93
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 pm

spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.
Image
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2545
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby Delicon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
monstergrotusque wrote:
spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.


How can I gently explain this? Do you remember the first episode of G1 Transformers, Season 3? The Decepticons are on Char and they fight like crazy over every Energon cube?

That's what it's like when even a remotely hot single girl shows up at BotCon...
datguy86 wrote:This is the second TFCC toy named after a vibrator, yes?
Delicon
Gestalt
Posts: 2454
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Telford, PA (Philly Burbs)
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby DISCHARGE » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Delicon wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:
spongedude93 wrote:Simply put, I'm looking for a roommate for Bot-con. I have the room booked and everyone I personally know who would have been interested isn't able to come for some reason or another. I have the room booked for the twenty-fifth to the thirtieth.
I know its cutting it close to ask now but I just don't want the other bed to go to waste.
If anyone's interested just reply in thread.
The only stipulation I have is that you pay for your have of the room.


i think you should keep that room open for after parties and mayhem and possibly get yourself a little action from a cutie if you can work it.


How can I gently explain this? Do you remember the first episode of G1 Transformers, Season 3? The Decepticons are on Char and they fight like crazy over every Energon cube?

That's what it's like when even a remotely hot single girl shows up at BotCon...


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2844
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby MGrotusque » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:16 pm

HA! good one!
Image
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Posts: 2545
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Looking for Bot-con roommate

Postby spongedude93 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Hey thanks for the support guys :P
I'll see you there
User avatar
spongedude93
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Buzzsaw Transformers Cybertron Deluxe From Japan NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 17 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers GENERATIONS WHEELIE MOC MINT Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 17 minutes 45 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE SILVERBOLT ULTRA CLASS CLASSICs G1 New Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 18 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers ACTION FIGURE, Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Pack TRANSFORMER - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 25 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers ACTION FIGURE, Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Pack TRANSFORMER - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 25 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers ACTION FIGURE, Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Pack TRANSFORMER - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 26 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers GENERATIONS RED ALERT MOC MINT Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 26 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers GENERATIONS WHEELJACK MOSC SEALED MINT Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 27 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test