Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:15 pm

It looks so ugly but I want it....
User avatar
YRQRM0
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 876
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
shajaki wrote:This is going to be the first MP-10 I display with the trailer :-?

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....


You could probably 3-D print one... :-?
Eh, I'm sure there's some Japanese miniature set out there that includes one that would work.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1283
News Credits: 131
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:26 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Bronzewolf wrote:
shajaki wrote:This is going to be the first MP-10 I display with the trailer :-?

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....
You could probably 3-D print one... :-?
Eh, I'm sure there's some Japanese miniature set out there that includes one that would work.
I did some Googlin' and didn't come up with a whole lot. Nothing with an actual Slurpee or 7-11 logo, but some decent looking slushy cups. Only the links were dead. Only other thing I found were Frappacino's on eBay... neat, but ain't right.

Can 3D printers do clear plastic? :-?
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9278
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:24 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
shajaki wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:
shajaki wrote:This is going to be the first MP-10 I display with the trailer :-?

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....
You could probably 3-D print one... :-?
Eh, I'm sure there's some Japanese miniature set out there that includes one that would work.
I did some Googlin' and didn't come up with a whole lot. Nothing with an actual Slurpee or 7-11 logo, but some decent looking slushy cups. Only the links were dead. Only other thing I found were Frappacino's on eBay... neat, but ain't right.

Can 3D printers do clear plastic? :-?

Oh, absolutely! I'm actually doing a few projects on a 3D Printer in a couple weeks. I'll see if I can CAD up some Slurpee cups & straws that fit. Most difficult thing'll be scale.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1283
News Credits: 131
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:41 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Bronzewolf wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:
shajaki wrote:This is going to be the first MP-10 I display with the trailer :-?

I wonder where I can find a (to scale to Optimus) Slurpee cup?.....
You could probably 3-D print one... :-?
Eh, I'm sure there's some Japanese miniature set out there that includes one that would work.
I did some Googlin' and didn't come up with a whole lot. Nothing with an actual Slurpee or 7-11 logo, but some decent looking slushy cups. Only the links were dead. Only other thing I found were Frappacino's on eBay... neat, but ain't right.

Can 3D printers do clear plastic? :-?

Oh, absolutely! I'm actually doing a few projects on a 3D Printer in a couple weeks. I'll see if I can CAD up some Slurpee cups & straws that fit. Most difficult thing'll be scale.
Oh dude, that would be so awesome. So long as I can get it in an MP-10's hand, I'm not picky about scale 8-)

If you can make it, I've been thinking I could fill it with some sort of food coloring crystals or something to simulate the slush. That, and a sticker or two and I'll be over the moon 8-}
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9278
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:41 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Image
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9278
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:10 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TFTM overquotes. >:oP
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29896
News Credits: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:31 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Sabrblade wrote:TFTM overquotes. >:oP
I don't understand. Did you comment JUST to say you don't think that was funny? :???:
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9278
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:00 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
shajaki wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:TFTM overquotes. >:oP
I don't understand. Did you comment JUST to say you don't think that was funny? :???:

I think you mean, "why throw away your post so recklessly?"

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3361
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
He's here! :DANCE:

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9278
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Galactic Prime » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:08 am

Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:19 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9278
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.

This is the only correct answer.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Brainmaster
Posts: 1478
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Galactic Prime » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:41 pm

shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.


You spelled retarded wrong
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
It's Convoy.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29896
News Credits: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Galactic Prime wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.

You spelled retarded wrong

Well hello there ... Rodimus Prime was kind enough to issue you a warning, but I thought I would just chime in and remind you that this sort of attack on other members is NOT appreciated.

Do yourself a favour, read up on the rules, and learn how to respect the opinions of others. You don't need to agree with them, and you're welcome to disagree with them in a civil manner.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45165
News Credits: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
It's Convoy.


What if it's Ultra Magnus, just called "Convoy"? He may have ditched his car carrier trailer to better deal with it :roll:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20156
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
It's Convoy.


What if it's Ultra Magnus, just called "Convoy"? He may have ditched his car carrier trailer to better deal with it :roll:
The bio says otherwise.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29896
News Credits: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
It's Convoy.


What if it's Ultra Magnus, just called "Convoy"? He may have ditched his car carrier trailer to better deal with it :roll:
The bio says otherwise.


Officially he's Convoy, in people's heads he's Ultra Magnus. No use fighting that. :lol:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20156
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:24 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
It's Convoy.


What if it's Ultra Magnus, just called "Convoy"? He may have ditched his car carrier trailer to better deal with it :roll:
The bio says otherwise.


Officially he's Convoy, in people's heads he's Ultra Magnus. No use fighting that. :lol:

Besides, ignore the trailer and the optional shoulder sticks and he's 100% Ultra Magnus.

I'm guessing 7-Eleven asked for an exclusive Convoy and Takara Tomy took advantage of the store colors to sneak an Ultra Magnus in without them knowing.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3361
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Burn wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.

You spelled retarded wrong

Well hello there ... Rodimus Prime was kind enough to issue you a warning, but I thought I would just chime in and remind you that this sort of attack on other members is NOT appreciated.

Do yourself a favour, read up on the rules, and learn how to respect the opinions of others. You don't need to agree with them, and you're welcome to disagree with them in a civil manner.


Show me where I was the one that made the attack. Seems that someone saying "Do you have eyes?" was the insulting part. I simple said he used awesome when the word he meant to spell was retarded. I never made an attack on anyone, thank you.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Galactic Prime » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
It's Convoy.


They can call that Convoy all they want, just like I can call a yellow Volkswagen Jazz, doesn't mean it's right. That's Ultra Magnus.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:44 pm

Motto: "Hello, Savage department. This is Randy speaking."
Galactic Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.

You spelled retarded wrong

Well hello there ... Rodimus Prime was kind enough to issue you a warning, but I thought I would just chime in and remind you that this sort of attack on other members is NOT appreciated.

Do yourself a favour, read up on the rules, and learn how to respect the opinions of others. You don't need to agree with them, and you're welcome to disagree with them in a civil manner.


Show me where I was the one that made the attack. Seems that someone saying "Do you have eyes?" was the insulting part. I simple said he used awesome when the word he meant to spell was retarded. I never made an attack on anyone, thank you.
But you are trolling. Apparently you didn't learn anything from the comics thread? You presume another poster was wrong just because that poster's opinion is different from yours. Stop being disrespectful to others. Like Burn said, maybe you should read the board rules more carefully.
Selling my Studio Series Bumblebee.
PM me if interested.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 17744
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
For the record, my post was in jest.
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9278
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Masterpiece MP-711 Convoy Official Discussion Thread

Postby Galactic Prime » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:13 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
Burn wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:Why would anyone want a 7-11 Ultra Magnus?
Do you have eyes? Because it's awesome.

You spelled retarded wrong

Well hello there ... Rodimus Prime was kind enough to issue you a warning, but I thought I would just chime in and remind you that this sort of attack on other members is NOT appreciated.

Do yourself a favour, read up on the rules, and learn how to respect the opinions of others. You don't need to agree with them, and you're welcome to disagree with them in a civil manner.


Show me where I was the one that made the attack. Seems that someone saying "Do you have eyes?" was the insulting part. I simple said he used awesome when the word he meant to spell was retarded. I never made an attack on anyone, thank you.
But you are trolling. Apparently you didn't learn anything from the comics thread? You presume another poster was wrong just because that poster's opinion is different from yours. Stop being disrespectful to others. Like Burn said, maybe you should read the board rules more carefully.


Wasn't trolling at all, I was commenting on the topic, look up trolling. Seriously, why are you all so uptight???
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon