NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Rainmaker » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:23 am

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Hasbro's Nemesis Prime looks way better than Takara's overload of teal, especially better truck mode. Barricade looks really good too along with his nearly entirely black car mode. I can't wait to have all of the siege and earthrise datsuns.

:MAXIMAL:
User avatar
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1418
News Credits: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 am
Location: Where your eyes can't go
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: N/A
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:29 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rainmaker wrote:Hasbro's Nemesis Prime looks way better than Takara's overload of teal, especially better truck mode. Barricade looks really good too along with his nearly entirely black car mode. I can't wait to have all of the siege and earthrise datsuns.

:MAXIMAL:

Okay, I do not get what's going on here, but either everyone is really confused or I missed something, cuz hasbro's is the one with the vivid black and teal, tt's is the one with muted colors, you can tell by the color of the wheels who is who, but everyone seems to have them mixed up
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:35 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
If I ever find that Nemesis Prime in store, I may make an impulse purchase.

But Soundwave will be a instant purchase if I found him in store. I won't buy from a scalper though.
Come see my latest creation:


Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11527
News Credits: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:49 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Hasbro's Nemesis Prime looks way better than Takara's overload of teal, especially better truck mode. Barricade looks really good too along with his nearly entirely black car mode. I can't wait to have all of the siege and earthrise datsuns.

:MAXIMAL:

Okay, I do not get what's going on here, but either everyone is really confused or I missed something, cuz hasbro's is the one with the vivid black and teal, tt's is the one with muted colors, you can tell by the color of the wheels who is who, but everyone seems to have them mixed up

Takara's is the one with the teal con symbol, Hasbro nemmy has the purple con symbol. In the comparison photos, TT Nemmy is on the left, hasbro is on the right. This is confirmed by looking at stock images and the in package shot
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:00 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
ZeroWolf wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rainmaker wrote:Hasbro's Nemesis Prime looks way better than Takara's overload of teal, especially better truck mode. Barricade looks really good too along with his nearly entirely black car mode. I can't wait to have all of the siege and earthrise datsuns.

:MAXIMAL:

Okay, I do not get what's going on here, but either everyone is really confused or I missed something, cuz hasbro's is the one with the vivid black and teal, tt's is the one with muted colors, you can tell by the color of the wheels who is who, but everyone seems to have them mixed up

Takara's is the one with the teal con symbol, Hasbro nemmy has the purple con symbol. In the comparison photos, TT Nemmy is on the left, hasbro is on the right. This is confirmed by looking at stock images and the in package shot

Got it, someone said it was TT's netflix nemesis, forgot they did their own version that never showed up for sale #-o
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Emerje » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:33 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I'm confused. We thought the snake in the new set was Giza, but in the PotP version the "bird" was Giza. If he comes with both then what's the snake's name?

In my head canon (since I'm going to have both figures) the TT figure is RID Scourge's newest body while the Netflix version is Unicron Trilogy Nemesis Prime/Grand Scourge (if you consider those the same characters, I do). So one is a Decepticon that looks like Optimus and is on sort of the chaotic neutral side while the other is a creation of Unicron that looks like Optimus and is pure evil.

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 5906
News Credits: 147
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Aimless Misfire » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:33 am

Animated Skywarp = dark gray
War For Cybertron Soundblaster = dark gray
Siege Skywarp =dark gray
Now Earthrise Nemesis Prime = dark gray

This is getting ridiculous now. They're all supposed to be jet black. Why is Hasbro doing this? Is there a logical explanation why they can't just use black plastic?
User avatar
Aimless Misfire
Minibot
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:51 am

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:20 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Emerje wrote:I'm confused. We thought the snake in the new set was Giza, but in the PotP version the "bird" was Giza. If he comes with both then what's the snake's name?

In my head canon (since I'm going to have both figures) the TT figure is RID Scourge's newest body while the Netflix version is Unicron Trilogy Nemesis Prime/Grand Scourge (if you consider those the same characters, I do). So one is a Decepticon that looks like Optimus and is on sort of the chaotic neutral side while the other is a creation of Unicron that looks like Optimus and is pure evil.

Emerje

I'm beginning to think that the red Slitherfang doesn't have a name ..unless that's the spoiler for this set ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:38 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:I'm confused. We thought the snake in the new set was Giza, but in the PotP version the "bird" was Giza. If he comes with both then what's the snake's name?
Fangtron.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34146
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby DMSL » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:37 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
YRQRM0 wrote:The forearm kibble really bothers me, assuming that it has no function in tape deck mode. If you're gonna remold to get rid of the cybertronian kibble, you gotta do it all


I agree and those hollow wrists….ugh, luckily he has those delicious red eyes.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 865
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:49 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:I'm confused. We thought the snake in the new set was Giza, but in the PotP version the "bird" was Giza. If he comes with both then what's the snake's name?
Fangtron.

Is that official? I've seen that mentioned elsewhere but it's not on the listings.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:16 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:I'm confused. We thought the snake in the new set was Giza, but in the PotP version the "bird" was Giza. If he comes with both then what's the snake's name?
Fangtron.

Is that official? I've seen that mentioned elsewhere but it's not on the listings.
It's written on the box (in Cybertronian).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34146
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:40 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:I'm confused. We thought the snake in the new set was Giza, but in the PotP version the "bird" was Giza. If he comes with both then what's the snake's name?
Fangtron.

Is that official? I've seen that mentioned elsewhere but it's not on the listings.
It's written on the box (in Cybertronian).

Ah thank you :)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby angtre » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:40 am

Motto: "Lamentor ergo sum"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I NEED a G1 Barricade Masterpiece.

Please add a "To Punish and Enslave" reference on the doors though.
User avatar
angtre
Minibot
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:06 am
Location: Italy
Alt Mode: Caterpillar D11
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:59 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I like the look of Hastak's Nemesis. Takara's has too much of the Teal color imo.
Man I hope I can find that Soundwave, and I'll get Barricade too if I see him. I really dig those colors.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Godmaster
Posts: 1640
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Liberty, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:37 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
i forgot which one of these is the correct orentiation
1.png
1.png (142.59 KiB) Viewed 7659 times
2.png
2.png (109.9 KiB) Viewed 7659 times

last of the spoiler text
3.png
3.png (132.54 KiB) Viewed 7659 times
letters are scrunched together
User avatar
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 536
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:11 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Is there a trick to reading Cybertronian? I know it's just a straightforward cypher of English but even looking at them side by side I can't make any immediate comparisons to Latin script, and the symbols all look similar, so memorization seems like an uphill fight.

(I say this as I teach myself Japanese)
Image
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2730
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:36 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
King Kuuga wrote:Is there a trick to reading Cybertronian? I know it's just a straightforward cypher of English but even looking at them side by side I can't make any immediate comparisons to Latin script, and the symbols all look similar, so memorization seems like an uphill fight.

(I say this as I teach myself Japanese)
Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34146
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

New Video Review of Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Spoiler Pack Nemesis Prime

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:58 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, Praxiusprime77 has let us know that a new video review of the forthcoming Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Spoiler Pack #2 Nemesis Prime is now online! The reviewer is The Mr. Stan Show on YouTube.

This release contains Nemesis Prime (redeco'ed Siege Voyager Optimus Prime), trailer (redeco'ed trailer from Earthrise Leader Class Optimus Primes) weapons (from the Power of the Primes Amazon Exclusive Leader Class Nemesis Prime), Fangtron (redeco'ed Earthrise Battlemaster Slitherfang) and some Energon cubes. Also included is spoilers for the Netflix series, written in Cybertronian.

One of the big surprises with this set has been the incursion of Giza (the bird which transforms into a sword from the Amazon exclusive Nemesis Prime figure) as initial listings didn't picture him, which lead to speculation that the red Slitherfang was named Giza for this release.

We have embedded the review below for your convenience:



Will you be adding this Nemesis Prime to your collection? Have a place in your Nemesis Prime shrine ready? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11631
News Credits: 787
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm

I've got it pre-ordered twice! Once from Walmart back when they were revealed, and again from Hasbro because Walmart is Walmart and I expect them to simultaneously push back the dates on their pre-orders while they show up and possibly even go on clearance in stores before they even think of shipping pre-orders.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2324
News Credits: 28
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:55 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
heh...heh..heh....Spoiker... ;)

Frustrating case of first reviewer wanting to be first and not knowing about the toy or fiction itself... How ironic is it that someone who didn't even know this was coming is the first to get it. :roll:

Looks like he did some quick googling, but doesn't know that ER Prime is completely different from Siege, and there is no "Netflix Prime" (not yet anyway, its coming and will be the same as ER, just painted different).
I am very much interested in Botcon 2016 Customization Class Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet, willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4293
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:27 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
King Kuuga wrote:Is there a trick to reading Cybertronian? I know it's just a straightforward cypher of English but even looking at them side by side I can't make any immediate comparisons to Latin script, and the symbols all look similar, so memorization seems like an uphill fight.

(I say this as I teach myself Japanese)
Image

I know what the cypher is, I was asking if there's any tipster to comprehension without going through it letter by letter. Like "the character for A looks like a lowercase a if you look at it sideways", shortcuts like that


To keep this on topic, I'm looking forward to Soundwave and Bumblebee from the next wave, I hope they start turning up soon. They're supposed to be next month, right?
Image
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2730
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Munkky » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Seibertron should trademark the word "Spoiker".

King Kuuga wrote:To keep this on topic, I'm looking forward to Soundwave and Bumblebee from the next wave, I hope they start turning up soon. They're supposed to be next month, right?

As far as I know the Deluxes are coming end of this month/beginning of next month, but here in the UK the Voyagers aren't due until December, not sure about the rest of the world though.
Munkky
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 501
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby Burnblast » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:09 pm

“THE DEAD UNIVERSE IS UNLIKE ANYTHING YOUVE EXPERIENCED, PRIME.”

“YOU MUST STAY TRUE TO WHOM THE MATRIX HAS CHOSEN. FOR IF YOU DONT, A MUCH DARKER FUTURE AWAITS.”

First time posting, how did I do?
Last edited by Burnblast on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burnblast
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Prime VS Prime got his hands on Netflix Soundwave!

Come see my latest creation:


Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11527
News Credits: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIOR CLASS POWER SURGE OPTIMUS PRIME TOY " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CHEETOR Beast Machines Heroic Maximal RID Hasbro NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise TECH SPECS File Card Lot - Optimus, Prowl.." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper SEALED Takara RID 2011 Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Onslaught, Rodimus, and Perceptor Lot" on EBAY
Buy "30 Crankcase Deluxe Class | Transformers Studio Series | Dark Of The Moon Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Blaster" on EBAY