New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby mordhelm » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Anyone here who is legitimately surprised by this obviously didn't pay attention when I tallied the votes yesterday and told you that Impactor was winning by over 100 votes.
mordhelm
Fuzor
Posts: 237
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Burn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:25 pm

ScottyP wrote:What if they only do the zombie one from City of Fear? Will this cause riots?

I ain't gonna complain! An actual zombified TF? Hell yeah!
That being said, if they go non-zombified I still expect to see zombie customs within a week of his release.

Aimless Misfire wrote:The fandom chooses the option that gives us 2 Autobots & deprives us of a new Decepticon.

Hasbro should have made a choice for Optimus Prime vs. Bumblebee to give this stupid fandom what it really wants/needs.

No, the fandom chose a character that has been long overdue his very own mold. I get that you want more Decepticons, I agree, but it's been 30 years, Impactor DESERVES this. (Mirage not so much)

As for "this stupid fandom" ... yeah well ... you're part of it too. Just sayin' :wink:
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45165
News Credits: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Black Hat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Motto: "Like a silver arrow I spear through the sky, my prose as purple as plums!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
I voted Needlenose vs Tracks, and I have to be honest that this was my least favourite out fo the options (not because I dislike Impactor but just because I don't think a Deluxe will do him justice) but I'm still looking forward to seeing how Mirage and Impactor turn out. I just hope we do still get the others as well.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4383
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: English Electric Lightning
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby carytheone » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Well, If I'd remembered I would have voted Impactor as, so bully!

Wheeljack and Tracks already have good toys available and I wouldn't have minded a Needlenose or Spinister. If I could only choose one (and that was the deal) it would have been Impactor. The one thing that always bugs me about these types of votes is...

Image

I've been living under a rock for the last few months. These aren't dreaded two-packs are they? I really don't need/want another Mirage.
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6329
News Credits: 52
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: [+[___]+]
Alt Mode: robro-brobot

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby homicide » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:28 pm

Motto: ""Chaos is my only ally, and Destruction my only friend.""
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Personally the Autobot didn't matter to me(I have a great 3rd party Impactor), I wanted a new Needlenose or Spinister, guess I'm odd man out.
User avatar
homicide
Mini-Con
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 pm
Buy from homicide on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 pm

carytheone wrote:Well, If I'd remembered I would have voted Impactor as, so bully!

Wheeljack and Tracks already have good toys available and I wouldn't have minded a Needlenose or Spinister. If I could only choose one (and that was the deal) it would have been Impactor. The one thing that always bugs me about these types of votes is...

Image

I've been living under a rock for the last few months. These aren't dreaded two-packs are they? I really don't need/want another Mirage.

No, two separate deluxe toys in the same wave.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21494
News Credits: 932
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby o.supreme » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:46 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Like Cobo I don't have social media, so I could not vote, and I really didn't have a *dog in this fight* so to speak since none of these characters really appeal to me. It would have been kind of nice to get a generations Tracks (the only one of this group I don't have a toy of...) , but oh well.
Last edited by o.supreme on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2293
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Good, glad impactor won, and it will be interesting to see what Cybertronian mirage looks like (and if hasbro will give us a new crash-I mean, fracture...as a redeco)
ZeroWolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5662
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Deadput » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
You know I almost sort of wish it was the WFC game style because I've wanted to see what a WFC style Mirage would look like, the Transformers Online version is a good stand in though.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3472
News Credits: 44
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Aimless Misfire wrote:The fandom chooses the option that gives us 2 Autobots & deprives us of a new Decepticon.

Hasbro should have made a choice for Optimus Prime vs. Bumblebee to give this stupid fandom what it really wants/needs.


I get that Decepticons do need more figures but I can't be too mad when I consider the fact that Impactor does not have many figures. I'm bummed I didn't get my pick but I also realize that this sounds like hasbro might be drumming up interest in the others. It was mentioned in the last Seibertron podcast that they chose characters that are relevant in the IDW comics. In the last 30 minutes of the podcast someone who was interviewed at toyfair was also speaking about how they wanted to start conversations about characters. You never know.
User avatar
WreckerJack
News Staff
Posts: 1840
News Credits: 33
Joined: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 am
Location: Pacific NW
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Why is he saying Impactor's name so weirdly like that?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29896
News Credits: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Cobotron » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:29 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Why is he saying Impactor's name so weirdly like that?
He's saying Mirage funny too, but I think it's just his East Coast accent( no offense John ;) ). But he's certainly putting some "He-Man" on the "ore" In Impactor. :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 8762
News Credits: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:03 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Yesssssssssssss Impactor!!!!!!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Follow the Beasts to the D-Max Den... If you're brave enough
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12835
News Credits: 288
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Why is he saying Impactor's name so weirdly like that?
He's saying Mirage funny too, but I think it's just his East Coast accent( no offense John ;) ). But he's certainly putting some "He-Man" on the "ore" In Impactor. :lol:
And on the "Pac" part.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29896
News Credits: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Lore Keeper » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Woo!!! Yeah! Victory! I mean... real sorry for everyone that didn't get what they voted for. It's very sad. Ahem... Woooooo!!!
User avatar
Lore Keeper
Fuzor
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby TheForgottenTaxi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:38 pm

This two-pack thing seems really dumb.

Look at this thread -- no one gave a damn about a new Mirage, all anyone cared about was Impactor.

No one's going "Boo hoo, no Spinister", but lots of people wanted to see More Than Meets The Eye Part 1 Wheeljack.

Why not just have us vote on individual characters and make a two-pack of whichever two came out on top?
I have feelings about robots. They are mostly here. -> https://isgardtheterrible.wixsite.com/rankingrobots
TheForgottenTaxi
Mini-Con
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:40 pm

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Autobot N » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:41 pm

Motto: "Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
TheForgottenTaxi wrote:No one's going "Boo hoo, no Spinister"
Wrong.jpg
Check out my collection thread! Thanks to SillyMcGilly for the awesome profile picture! Check out his other work at his Deviantart page!
william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2251
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: Somewhere, most likely.
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby ScottyP » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
TheForgottenTaxi wrote:This two-pack thing seems really dumb.

Look at this thread -- no one gave a damn about a new Mirage, all anyone cared about was Impactor.

No one's going "Boo hoo, no Spinister", but lots of people wanted to see More Than Meets The Eye Part 1 Wheeljack.

Why not just have us vote on individual characters and make a two-pack of whichever two came out on top?

Good thing this wasn't a vote for a two pack, rather a vote for two toys that will be sold separately.

Also I would bet some small amount of money that we'll see at least one of the other four. Probably the space-mom-van Wheeljack.
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4526
News Credits: 334
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby TheForgottenTaxi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:39 pm

ScottyP wrote:
TheForgottenTaxi wrote:This two-pack thing seems really dumb.

Look at this thread -- no one gave a damn about a new Mirage, all anyone cared about was Impactor.

No one's going "Boo hoo, no Spinister", but lots of people wanted to see More Than Meets The Eye Part 1 Wheeljack.

Why not just have us vote on individual characters and make a two-pack of whichever two came out on top?

Good thing this wasn't a vote for a two pack, rather a vote for two toys that will be sold separately.

Also I would bet some small amount of money that we'll see at least one of the other four. Probably the space-mom-van Wheeljack.


If it's not a two-pack then it makes even LESS sense that we had to vote for two figures as a unit instead of just voting for our favorite individual toys.
I have feelings about robots. They are mostly here. -> https://isgardtheterrible.wixsite.com/rankingrobots
TheForgottenTaxi
Mini-Con
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:40 pm

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Flashwave » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:47 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
TheForgottenTaxi wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
TheForgottenTaxi wrote:This two-pack thing seems really dumb.

Look at this thread -- no one gave a damn about a new Mirage, all anyone cared about was Impactor.

No one's going "Boo hoo, no Spinister", but lots of people wanted to see More Than Meets The Eye Part 1 Wheeljack.

Why not just have us vote on individual characters and make a two-pack of whichever two came out on top?

Good thing this wasn't a vote for a two pack, rather a vote for two toys that will be sold separately.

Also I would bet some small amount of money that we'll see at least one of the other four. Probably the space-mom-van Wheeljack.


If it's not a two-pack then it makes even LESS sense that we had to vote for two figures as a unit instead of just voting for our favorite individual toys.

Because you are voting for the story not just the toys
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4581
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Jack Hallows » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:40 am

Motto: "A mind should not be so open that the brain falls out, however it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
very pleased with this outcome. :WRECKERS:

can someone tell me how much these kinds of figures usually go for?

oh and the announcer’s accent is definitely not “east coast” in nature lol. we all know east coasters don’t know how to pronounce their “r’s“.
User avatar
Jack Hallows
Targetmaster
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am
Location: Old Armory, Massachusetts
Watch Jack Hallows on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lupiris Nosferatus
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Burn » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:53 am

Jack Hallows wrote:can someone tell me how much these kinds of figures usually go for?

I think we've all just assumed they'll be deluxes, so ... deluxe price point. These aren't going to be exclusives, they're for general wide release.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45165
News Credits: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby leokearon » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:41 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Delighted Impactor won and I'm glad to see Mirage getting a Cybertronian mode.
Looking for:
G1 Motorvator Flame rear tyre
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
User avatar
leokearon
Pretender
Posts: 725
News Credits: 14
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:37 am
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby Galactic Prime » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Why is he saying Impactor's name so weirdly like that?


He's not saying it weird at all, that's how you say that word, if you are saying it differently, you're saying it wrong.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: New Hasbro Transformers 2018 Fan Vote

Postby mordhelm » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:39 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
I tend to agree that it should phonetically sound like Impact-ore, and not like "Impact-err". If they wanted it to sound like Impacter, that's how they would have spelled it.

Buut, we may never know, unless someone knows how to ask the original writers who created him?
mordhelm
Fuzor
Posts: 237
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon