New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Oh, and the cover makes our hero (and villain) looks lame. Look at thos pose! Megatron looks lazy. Those left arms looks out of place. Seems like op and meg is not taking this comic idea very seriously either. Good luck selling those covers
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
Goodbye? But Action Comics just got relauched in 2011. :P

Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27675
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
My :P = I was joking. :roll:

And how do you know that this will be a joke comic? How do you know that they won't handle this story with care and respect to both properties?

...ASIDE from the fact that Shane McCarthy's writing it.

Just because it isn't "oh so serious" doesn't mean it's gonna be some juvenile piece of crud.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27675
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm sure it'll probably be interesting for those who likes these kinds of crossover. But I have to agree with many of the posts thus far. Personally, I think there are other worthwhile properties to do crossovers.
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Warrior Class Blurr - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 22 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime 3 Modes Mechtech by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 55 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Human Alliance ROTF Decepticon Barricade & Frenzy New Rare - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 1 minute 33 seconds
Transformers Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 1 minute 18 seconds
CD - TRANSFORMERS - REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - STEVE JABLONSKY - SEALED - SCORE - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 2 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Sideswipe New Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 6 minutes 45 seconds
VINTAGE 80'S G1 AIRWAVE BASE ONLY METAMORPHS GLOBO TRANSFORMERS TAIWAN - Time Remaining: 24 days 7 hours 7 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars BRUTICUS (Damaged Boxes) - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test