New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Oh, and the cover makes our hero (and villain) looks lame. Look at thos pose! Megatron looks lazy. Those left arms looks out of place. Seems like op and meg is not taking this comic idea very seriously either. Good luck selling those covers
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
Goodbye? But Action Comics just got relauched in 2011. :P

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26927
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
My :P = I was joking. :roll:

And how do you know that this will be a joke comic? How do you know that they won't handle this story with care and respect to both properties?

...ASIDE from the fact that Shane McCarthy's writing it.

Just because it isn't "oh so serious" doesn't mean it's gonna be some juvenile piece of crud.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26927
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm sure it'll probably be interesting for those who likes these kinds of crossover. But I have to agree with many of the posts thus far. Personally, I think there are other worthwhile properties to do crossovers.
President-prime
Fuzor
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

RARE TRANSFORMERS ENERGON 2003 OPTIMUS PRIME RID NEW MISB SEALED ! - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 21 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Leader Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 7 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Generations Laser Optimus Prime Year of Goat 2015 Platinum Edition - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 11 minutes 8 seconds
MISB in USA - Takara Transformers Adventure TAV-50 Hyper Surge Optimus Prime RiD - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 23 minutes 25 seconds
New Mega Steel toys Transformers MS-03 Radio Buster Blaster Figure MISB In Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 37 minutes 1 second
RARE Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heros Medix - The Doc-Bot Figure b4 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 56 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Mastermind Creations MMC Reformatted R02 Predaking Talon Divebomb - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 57 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class Decepticon Cyclonus Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 27 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test