New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stuartmaximus wrote:Jetfire and Megatron
That Megatron is a fan-customized version of Titans Return Megatron.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30496
News Credits: 272
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby RAR » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:22 am

I really must remember to buy Jetfire and Prowl they go for about £20.00 on eBay at the moment.. which is a tricky price - just slightly to expensive to impulse buy - but not so expensive either.

I doubt they will show up in the UK unless somewhere like lidl gets them.
As I just know their toybuyer is gonna order the ugliest things they can find and not something someone would actually want - so likely more Titan changer PVCs.

I got Starscream and his KO already and I like those pretty much. I bet if someone had KO'd these with upper arm swivels and knees they'd have sold like gangbusters.
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby bodrock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
Just saw Jetfire, Optimus and Prowl at my Walgreens (Oregon)....almost bought Jetfire, but I already purchased deluxe Sqweeks earlier today. :p
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/VALKYRIA.CHRONICLES4
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2973
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:41 pm

bodrock wrote:Just saw Jetfire, Optimus and Prowl at my Walgreens (Oregon)....almost bought Jetfire, but I already purchased deluxe Sqweeks earlier today. :p

Woohoo! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts of sqweeks in your collection thread of the TLK discussion :)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23107
News Credits: 2126
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby bodrock » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
No doubt, Will! Pics will be comin'. :)
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/VALKYRIA.CHRONICLES4
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Gestalt
Posts: 2973
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:48 am

One of my local Walgreen's updated their toy display. Titans Return deluxes are now off the pegs and on the shelf with these Cyber Series boxes right next to them.

Image
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 416
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Rysquad wrote:One of my local Walgreen's updated their toy display. Titans Return deluxes are now off the pegs and on the shelf with these Cyber Series boxes right next to them.

Image

Now this is a sight to see :lol: Did you buy it?
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13992
News Credits: 1193
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:52 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Rysquad wrote:One of my local Walgreen's updated their toy display. Titans Return deluxes are now off the pegs and on the shelf with these Cyber Series boxes right next to them.

Image

Now this is a sight to see :lol: Did you buy it?


Optimus Prime is now in my possession. :)
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 416
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Rysquad wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Rysquad wrote:One of my local Walgreen's updated their toy display. Titans Return deluxes are now off the pegs and on the shelf with these Cyber Series boxes right next to them.

Image

Now this is a sight to see :lol: Did you buy it?


Optimus Prime is now in my possession. :)


Sweet! How is he? I've heard generally good things
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!! Don't make me Axe you again.Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 13992
News Credits: 1193
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Rysquad » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:36 am

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Rysquad wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Rysquad wrote:One of my local Walgreen's updated their toy display. Titans Return deluxes are now off the pegs and on the shelf with these Cyber Series boxes right next to them.

Image

Now this is a sight to see :lol: Did you buy it?


Optimus Prime is now in my possession. :)


Sweet! How is he? I've heard generally good things


The only thing I keep looking for is knee articulation. It's a great figure and it's got my son excited for more.
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 416
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So, I headed into my local Walgreens looking for clones and saw the Generations Batttalion Series (based on receipt) Prowl and had no idea what these were. Then I saw OP and remembered the big bot looking like an upscale of the IDW looking Legends version. I think Prime was at one of the conventions. Anyway, I saw the price and thought there was no way I'm spending $20 for one of these.

Then I saw Jetfire.

*sigh*

Yeah, I'm a sucker for Jetfire (even having a not-great-condition G1 toy). He's neat, has a simple, yet satisfying transformation. And after getting Nitro in the mail the other day, I am enjoying this figure even more.

Now, is he worth the $20 price tag. Nope, not even close. I'd pay $7-$10 for these, tops. Still, only minor regret at getting him...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4944
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Rysquad » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Agamemnon wrote:So, I headed into my local Walgreens looking for clones and saw the Generations Batttalion Series (based on receipt) Prowl and had no idea what these were. Then I saw OP and remembered the big bot looking like an upscale of the IDW looking Legends version. I think Prime was at one of the conventions. Anyway, I saw the price and thought there was no way I'm spending $20 for one of these.

Then I saw Jetfire.

*sigh*

Yeah, I'm a sucker for Jetfire (even having a not-great-condition G1 toy). He's neat, has a simple, yet satisfying transformation. And after getting Nitro in the mail the other day, I am enjoying this figure even more.

Now, is he worth the $20 price tag. Nope, not even close. I'd pay $7-$10 for these, tops. Still, only minor regret at getting him...


I could see these being $15 or less if they were Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us. $20? Walgreens can price these per store - I think the only one that had a set price that was the same across all Walgreen's was their exclusive Brainstorm.

I've seen these at $17 or $18.
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 416
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Rysquad wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:So, I headed into my local Walgreens looking for clones and saw the Generations Batttalion Series (based on receipt) Prowl and had no idea what these were. Then I saw OP and remembered the big bot looking like an upscale of the IDW looking Legends version. I think Prime was at one of the conventions. Anyway, I saw the price and thought there was no way I'm spending $20 for one of these.

Then I saw Jetfire.

*sigh*

Yeah, I'm a sucker for Jetfire (even having a not-great-condition G1 toy). He's neat, has a simple, yet satisfying transformation. And after getting Nitro in the mail the other day, I am enjoying this figure even more.

Now, is he worth the $20 price tag. Nope, not even close. I'd pay $7-$10 for these, tops. Still, only minor regret at getting him...


I could see these being $15 or less if they were Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us. $20? Walgreens can price these per store - I think the only one that had a set price that was the same across all Walgreen's was their exclusive Brainstorm.

I've seen these at $17 or $18.

Yeah, it was $17.99, with tax, $19.27. So I was just calling it $20. Close enough... And too expensive!
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4944
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Nemesis Destron » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:45 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I saw BB, Prowl, and Jetfire at 2 different Walgreens. I wonder if others like Grimlock will make their shelves? :-? Unfortunately no signs of the Clones 2 pack. :BANG_HEAD: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Godmaster
Posts: 1895
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Rysquad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:02 am

Agamemnon wrote:
Rysquad wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:So, I headed into my local Walgreens looking for clones and saw the Generations Batttalion Series (based on receipt) Prowl and had no idea what these were. Then I saw OP and remembered the big bot looking like an upscale of the IDW looking Legends version. I think Prime was at one of the conventions. Anyway, I saw the price and thought there was no way I'm spending $20 for one of these.

Then I saw Jetfire.

*sigh*

Yeah, I'm a sucker for Jetfire (even having a not-great-condition G1 toy). He's neat, has a simple, yet satisfying transformation. And after getting Nitro in the mail the other day, I am enjoying this figure even more.

Now, is he worth the $20 price tag. Nope, not even close. I'd pay $7-$10 for these, tops. Still, only minor regret at getting him...


I could see these being $15 or less if they were Walmart, Target, or Toys R Us. $20? Walgreens can price these per store - I think the only one that had a set price that was the same across all Walgreen's was their exclusive Brainstorm.

I've seen these at $17 or $18.

Yeah, it was $17.99, with tax, $19.27. So I was just calling it $20. Close enough... And too expensive!


Was at Disneyland today and stopped by the Walgreen's across the street. They've got their Battalion figures priced at $19.99. :/
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 416
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Rysquad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:00 am

Bumblebee still looks off to me with a G1-style head but Movie/Prime body.
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 416
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

New Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Listings

Postby Va'al » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:09 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via the Peruvian fan group on Facebook Transformers Perù, we have a new set of listings of toys bound to arrive in stores and retailers in the country in the short to mid term future for a number of Transformers toylines. The highlight of the post, in the images seen below, is twofold: alongside Generations Power of the Primes deluxes and the Authentics line (which we are already seeing across the globe), we have some more figures for Cyber Battalion - the voyager-esque sized simplified toys, including Jetfire (again), Prowl, Shockwave, and Sideswipe!

Check out the image and the wave breakdown below, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Transformers: Cyber Battalion

Cyber Battalion Prowl
Cyber Battalion Shockwave
Cyber Battalion Sideswipe
Cyber Battalion Jetfire


Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Emerje » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:27 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I wonder if Shockwave and Sideswipe will be new figures or retools of existing ones like Jetfire was? Maybe retools of Megatron and Bumblebee?

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Faction Commander
Posts: 4221
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby kurthy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:38 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
Even if I only get a shockwave at the level of the Optimus prime out of this, I'm happy.
kurthy
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Iowa City, IA
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby gothsaurus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 am

Kinda disappointed they aren't including Megatron with the upcoming Cyber Battalion. Never found one of those. He seems to be the short packed character, and pretty much the only one I was truly interested in.

Got a couple. They're definitely cheaper plastic and design. Much less articulation. But as a plus, they are a decent size and make for a good representation of the character on the cheap if you just stand them on the shelf in the back. For instance, Jetfire looks pretty decent in both modes and is pretty big. Jet is almost as big as the recent main line one. But, yeah, he's still pretty bad.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2325
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Marcdachamp » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:24 pm

I own (and love) the Jetfire from this line. Yes, it's simple, but it looks good, it's sturdy, and it's not a nightmare to transform. I am allllll about Shockwave.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 805
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Product codes! Lovely lovely product codes! *swims in them, throws them in the air and has them land on his head*

Ahem, sorry. Everything has been logged, and crosschecked, and can confirm that Prowl and Jetfire are reissues, not redecos like that second Cyber Commander Optimus Prime was. I will hazard a guess that Shockwave and Sideswipe will be retools of Megatron and Prowl respectively, on the level of Starscream into Jetfire.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has a spare TR Furos, CW Dead End, CW Brawl or Swindle, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16421
News Credits: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Fantastic news, best toys Hasbro has made in years.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5482
News Credits: 177
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Prime Target » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Motto: "Accept any accept all every person counts"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Ohhhhhhh yeah I'm always up for a new Sideswipe!
Prime Target
Minibot
Posts: 127
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:57 pm
Watch Prime Target on YouTube
Alt Mode: Lamborghini Centenario
Strength: 5
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: New Transformers Generations Cyber Series Line

Postby Zeedust » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:06 am

Motto: "The boldest futures are those whose times have passed."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
gothsaurus wrote:Kinda disappointed they aren't including Megatron with the upcoming Cyber Battalion. Never found one of those. He seems to be the short packed character, and pretty much the only one I was truly interested in.


Starscream doesn't seem to be particularly common either, and I don't think Grimlock got released in the States at all. Which is a shame, since I kinda wanted that Grimlock.
They race to bury everything except for what they find on the bottom.
Zeedust
Gestalt
Posts: 2766
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Cynognathus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Depth Charge Transformers Collectors Club Exclusive Mint in Sealed Bag 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club TFCC Ramjet - Exclusive 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee vs Long Haul 100% Complete Movie ROTF series Robot Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee MOSC Legends Universe 2 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Complete Legends Universe 2 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Complete Legends Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Stylor Chromedome 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Diac 100% Complete Voyager Generations Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY