Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby MrGameAndToy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Optimizzy wrote:Um...those prices seem way too inflated for what amounts to repaints. The autobot 5-pack includes 2 voyagers and 3 deluxes. That should be around $95. (25+25+15+15+15=95) I know there are slightly better schemes but...just feels like fleecing so I'll probably pass. Shame really. I really like them, but I also like to have SOME money.


Up in Canada, the prices are around $17 a deluxe and $30 for a voyager. The prices are not equivalent to the US. To me, living in Canada, the price increase is minimal. These ARE Canadian listings after all.
(17+17+17+30+30=111) So really, it is much less of a difference than you think. The cost of paint, the packaging, and the sheer fact that this is a Platinum Edition set all bump up the price a little.
MrGameAndToy
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:26 am
Watch MrGameAndToy on YouTube

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby bassal » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:53 pm

MrGameAndToy wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:Um...those prices seem way too inflated for what amounts to repaints. The autobot 5-pack includes 2 voyagers and 3 deluxes. That should be around $95. (25+25+15+15+15=95) I know there are slightly better schemes but...just feels like fleecing so I'll probably pass. Shame really. I really like them, but I also like to have SOME money.


Up in Canada, the prices are around $17 a deluxe and $30 for a voyager. The prices are not equivalent to the US. To me, living in Canada, the price increase is minimal. These ARE Canadian listings after all.
(17+17+17+30+30=111) So really, it is much less of a difference than you think. The cost of paint, the packaging, and the sheer fact that this is a Platinum Edition set all bump up the price a little.

$111? That's an interesting price...
User avatar
bassal
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby noctorro » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:41 am

Sabrblade wrote:Why is it so hard to understand that Platinum Editions are uber expensive by nature?

These toys are as specially decoed as most BotCon exclusives, and those sets usually cost three times as much as these, yet few make a fuss over those prices.

What part of "high end, collector grade, limited production quantity, specially packaged, super detailed" exclusives is so difficult to understand?

Do I wish that they were more affordable? Of course. But I hold no expectations about that. Platinum Editions are simply of a complete different league than standard retail toys. They are not aimed at kids with cheap allowances, but at the adult markets with deep wallets and bank accounts who are willing pay such high prices to get what they want.

Don't like it? Don't buy it. Simple as that. It may sound elitist, but this line is pretty elitist in and of itself, and shows no signs of changing.


Here here,
User avatar
noctorro
Targetmaster
Posts: 670
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby bassal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:52 am

noctorro wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Why is it so hard to understand that Platinum Editions are uber expensive by nature?

These toys are as specially decoed as most BotCon exclusives, and those sets usually cost three times as much as these, yet few make a fuss over those prices.

What part of "high end, collector grade, limited production quantity, specially packaged, super detailed" exclusives is so difficult to understand?

Do I wish that they were more affordable? Of course. But I hold no expectations about that. Platinum Editions are simply of a complete different league than standard retail toys. They are not aimed at kids with cheap allowances, but at the adult markets with deep wallets and bank accounts who are willing pay such high prices to get what they want.

Don't like it? Don't buy it. Simple as that. It may sound elitist, but this line is pretty elitist in and of itself, and shows no signs of changing.


Here here,

You mean "Hear, hear" right?
User avatar
bassal
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby megatronus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Why is it so hard to understand that Platinum Editions are uber expensive by nature?

These toys are as specially decoed as most BotCon exclusives, and those sets usually cost three times as much as these, yet few make a fuss over those prices.

What part of "high end, collector grade, limited production quantity, specially packaged, super detailed" exclusives is so difficult to understand?

Do I wish that they were more affordable? Of course. But I hold no expectations about that. Platinum Editions are simply of a complete different league than standard retail toys. They are not aimed at kids with cheap allowances, but at the adult markets with deep wallets and bank accounts who are willing pay such high prices to get what they want.

Don't like it? Don't buy it. Simple as that. It may sound elitist, but this line is pretty elitist in and of itself, and shows no signs of changing.

I'm surprised at all the support for this statement. Sure, naysayers of the sets' prices could be more graceful in their disappointment, but these are NOT Botcon and NOT SDCC exclusives. These are RETAIL products found at DISCOUNT retailers like Kmart.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Note the strategic use of caps. ;)
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
Buy my stuff at MegaT's eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5402
News Credits: 52
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
megatronus wrote:I'm surprised at all the support for this statement. Sure, naysayers of the sets' prices could be more graceful in their disappointment, but these are NOT Botcon and NOT SDCC exclusives. These are RETAIL products found at DISCOUNT retailers like Kmart.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Note the strategic use of caps. ;)
They are not "mass" retail items, though. They are limited edition retail exclusives being sold by only one or two stores (the fact that one of them turned out to be Kmart of all things is beyond belief), and have been giving all the same bells and whistles that BotCon and SDCC exclusives get and which standard mass retail figures do not get. That extra pizzazz doesn't come cheap.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby megatronus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm surprised at all the support for this statement. Sure, naysayers of the sets' prices could be more graceful in their disappointment, but these are NOT Botcon and NOT SDCC exclusives. These are RETAIL products found at DISCOUNT retailers like Kmart.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Note the strategic use of caps. ;)
They are not "mass" retail items, though. They are limited edition retail exclusives being sold by only one or two stores (the fact that one of them turned out to be Kmart of all things is beyond belief), and have been giving all the same bells and whistles that BotCon and SDCC exclusives get and which standard mass retail figures do not get. That extra pizzazz doesn't come cheap.

Botcon and SDCC figures are not produced en masse. Presumably, these are. It's like how we see a Takara MP reissue just when a Hasbro MP releases. The deco might differ and add some additional cost, but it's not like the actual production of the mold was limited for the purpose of these sets. That by and large has a bigger effect on cost than a premium deco does.

Please, please get it into your head that this is NOT Botcon, which is being run by TFCC and necessitates higher price points by sheer nature of exclusivity and cost. And this isn't SDCC 2014, where more exclusive 4-packs with more expensive decos, add-ins, and packaging cost not much more than some of these sets will cost at retail.

You can bring up Botcon or SDCC all you want, but it's apples and oranges. Just because these molds have premium decos does not mean they should cost as much as convention exclusives. I don't mind ambivalence to high prices, but your blind defense of them, and odd suppression of those who grimace at the price tag, doesn't just seem elitist, but is, in the truest sense of the word, elitist. And when it comes to retail product, mass or not, that's not cool in my book.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
Buy my stuff at MegaT's eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5402
News Credits: 52
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Wal*Mart Exclusives Age of Extinction Decepticon Stinger & Dinobot Slug Video Review

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
A fellow fan, by the name of Jeremy Boutwell, has shared a link to his video review of the Wal*Mart Exclusive Decepticon Stinger (Legion/Legends Class) and Dinobot Slug (Deluxe Class) 2-Pack, on our Facebook page. Consisting of a redeco of the Legends Class ROTF Sideways figure and a redeco (and faction change!) of Beast Wars Neo Guiledart, the set is affordable at it's current price of $14.88 and it's available now at most Wal*Mart stores across the country.

Check out the video review below:



Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
megatronus wrote:Botcon and SDCC figures are not produced en masse. Presumably, these are.
According to what, exactly?

megatronus wrote:Please, please get it into your head that this is NOT Botcon, which is being run by TFCC and necessitates higher price points by sheer nature of exclusivity and cost. And this isn't SDCC 2014, where more exclusive 4-packs with more expensive decos, add-ins, and packaging cost not much more than some of these sets will cost at retail.
And Hasbro itself isn't allowed to also create high-end uber expensive exclusives in the vein of convention exclusives on its own?

megatronus wrote:You can bring up Botcon or SDCC all you want, but it's apples and oranges. Just because these molds have premium decos does not mean they should cost as much as convention exclusives. I don't mind ambivalence to high prices, but your blind defense of them, and odd suppression of those who grimace at the price tag, doesn't just seem elitist, but is, in the truest sense of the word, elitist. And when it comes to retail product, mass or not, that's not cool in my book.
Why should Hasbro be obligated to give us only affordable goods and be forbidden to once in a while try its own take on the same variety of expensive collector grade items as seen with convention exclusives?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby bassal » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:45 pm

To put it simply megatronus, just save your ass and end the flame-war. It's a lost cause.
User avatar
bassal
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Video Review - Transformers: Age of Extinction Walmart Exclusive Grimlock and Optimus Prime Set

Postby Va'al » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:07 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The repaint trend continues, with another video review by fellow Seibertronian grimdragon2001, who was able to find a Walmart exclusive two-pack Transformers: Age of Extinction Grimlock and Optimus Prime! This is the one featuring the Energon Cruellock repaint for the Dinobot leader, and a redeco of Revenge of the Fallen Legends Class Optimus Prime. Check it out below.

Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15378
News Credits: 177
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:46 am

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
For that Walmart Exclusive Basic Grimlock and Optimus set:

That video reviewer is not really good, camera wise. I couldmt see shayt for Grimmy's transformation and hyis hands are always in the way when he try to show something. Nevertheless, I've seen enough to want the set. Mainly because I don't have that energon dino mold. If the price is roughly that of a deluxe and if I can find it in stores, I would defenitely buy it.
Click HERE to see my latest creation:
SARI SUMDAC, FULLY EVOLVED!

Image
Click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6824
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:55 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
dalekslayer96 wrote:To put it simply megatronus, just save your ass and end the flame-war. It's a lost cause.
There's no flamewar going on. He and I have kept things civil.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby megatronus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:27 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
megatronus wrote:Botcon and SDCC figures are not produced en masse. Presumably, these are.
According to what, exactly?

This is my inference based on how companies make money generally, and the specific evidence we've seen with Hasbro & Takara's shared MP production runs. Those measures cut costs, and I see no reason why Hasbro wouldn't share production runs with Takara or the mainline figures. Especially with premium sets that cost more anyway. Is that thinking really a stretch?

Sabrblade wrote:And Hasbro itself isn't allowed to also create high-end uber expensive exclusives in the vein of convention exclusives on its own?

Sabrblade wrote:Why should Hasbro be obligated to give us only affordable goods and be forbidden to once in a while try its own take on the same variety of expensive collector grade items as seen with convention exclusives?

I never said Hasbro shouldn't create high end items. Just the opposite - they should, and I think these Platinum sets are great.

That said, you bring up the fact that convention exclusives exist as if that's a justification for bloated retail prices... and it's a completely different situation. What I don't get are people complaining about the high cost or limited availability of convention exclusives - if you want the exclusive, go to the convention. But these are retail products, and I think it's flawed to apply convention logic here, even if these products are retailer exclusives. I have no problem paying a slight premium for a premium product, but I still don't understand how a large premium (which I will still pay) is somehow defensible just because things cost more at conventions. What??

If this is just an agree to disagree thing, fine. But that's my position.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
Buy my stuff at MegaT's eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5402
News Credits: 52
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby megatronus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:29 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
dalekslayer96 wrote:To put it simply megatronus, just save your ass and end the flame-war. It's a lost cause.

I see what you did there!

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:



Sabrblade wrote:There's no flamewar going on. He and I have kept things civil.

Indeed! And for that I am thankful. :BOWDOWN:
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
Buy my stuff at MegaT's eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5402
News Credits: 52
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby User897 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:43 am

The Optimus Prime with trailer looks like that nasty-ass, stubby First Edition version, so that's an easy pass. I wouldn't mind having some of the others, but since they are in multipacks with figures that I DON'T want, Hasbro gets no money from me. Again.
User avatar
User897
Vehicon
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 pm
Buy from User897 on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby bassal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:43 pm

megatronus wrote:
dalekslayer96 wrote:To put it simply megatronus, just save your ass and end the flame-war. It's a lost cause.

I see what you did there!

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:



Sabrblade wrote:There's no flamewar going on. He and I have kept things civil.

Indeed! And for that I am thankful. :BOWDOWN:

Yay! Someone who got the really hidden pun!
User avatar
bassal
Micromaster
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:40 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I don't know for how long this has been up, but:

Lost Age Series LA13 Battle Attack Nemesis Prime

A Nemesis repaint of Power Attacker Optimus Prime. And I see s many yays and cringes :lol:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19351
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Transformers: Age of Extinction Platinum Leader Pack Optimus Prime and Grimlock

Postby Va'al » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:57 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Transformers fan Rubin Kumar from Malaysia was able to find, purchase and take some photos of the Transformers: Age of Extinction Platinum Edition two-pack Optimus Prime and Grimlock, each figure being a redeco of their respective Leader Class figures. Check out the images he sent us below from te Aeon Seremban 2 shopping mall in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, and make sure to flag up any sightings of your own in the appropriate section and forums!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15378
News Credits: 177
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby RhA » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
The AOE toyline is starting to reek of desparation.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:08 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
RhA wrote:The AOE toyline is starting to reek of desparation.


Well it is already half-way in, if we're to believe it'll end within the year.

I wouldn't mind getting this set even tough it'll be quite pricey in-store.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19351
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:36 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
These are one of the few Transformers AOE toys that make sense along with Drift and that Breakout Battle Optimus Prime.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
Image
User avatar
OptimalOptimus2
Headmaster
Posts: 1010
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't know for how long this has been up, but:

Lost Age Series LA13 Battle Attack Nemesis Prime

A Nemesis repaint of Power Attacker Optimus Prime. And I see s many yays and cringes :lol:


I like it but my review of the regular release is kinda dying off in views so I'm not sure if I'll get it.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5389
News Credits: 157
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Amazon Exclusive AOE G1 Deco Slog Official Images

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:24 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Transformers Colombia, a Facebook fan page, has provided the first official in and out of package images of the upcoming Age Of Extinction G1 Deco Voyager Slog, courtesy of group member Felipe León Nájera. Slog is an Amazon.com exclusive and can be preordered here. (His release date is scheduled for December 15th, but dates are not always set in stone.)

Slog shares the same deco as the G1 Dinobot set from this years San Diego Comic Con. You can see more of that set here.

You can see the regular retail release in our always detailed, always awesome figure galleries, by clicking right here!

We've mirrored the updated images below:

Image

Image

Image

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9497
News Credits: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby megatronus » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:14 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
1. I'm very, very excited for these Platinum sets. That Platinum Leader Grimlock is the best of the bunch, I think.

2. G1-deco Slog looks awesome! Can't wait for Amazon to ship him out.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
Buy my stuff at MegaT's eBay Store!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5402
News Credits: 52
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ASIA Exclusive POWERDIVE HASBRO MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 39 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS (Breygent/2012) SDCC AUTOGRAPH CARD #RTTA RACHAEL TAYLOR Green Ink - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 48 minutes 15 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUM BREYGENT 2013 AUTOGRAPH CARD #RTTA RACHAEL TAYLOR Red Ink - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 48 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Devastator Figure Generations Combiner Wars 2015 Hasbro MISB - Time Remaining: 29 days 21 hours 49 minutes 1 second
GRIMLOCK Transformers Generations Dinosaur T-Rex Robot Movie Comic Book Toy - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 50 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers TOY Cloud9 C9 W01-B Black Quakeblast G1 MP Shockwave New instock - Time Remaining: 9 days 16 hours 51 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA STARSCREAM Generations 30th Anniversary Jet Plane Robot Toy - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 55 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters : 'PREDAKING'  Voyager Class (2: 002) by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 56 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test