Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby bugmenot » Sat May 02, 2015 1:14 pm

bugmenot
Mini-Con
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:22 pm

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby RhA » Sat May 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
ONLINE PETITION ALERT!

Don't waste your time. Unicron will show up. I honestly believe Lockdown hinted it and the last two movies are planned out already.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat May 02, 2015 11:50 pm

I'd love to see the Rodimus character on screen, but I don't want Bayverse treating him like they did Shockwave. :michaelbay:
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18913
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun May 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I don't want the bayverse coming anywhere near Rodimus.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9741
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby Roadbuster » Wed May 27, 2015 3:22 am

Well... they already put Wheelie in, only they turned him into a horny school-yard bully with a foul mouth. I think it's inevitable that Rodimus will make his way in. I just think Hasbro isn't ready to sideline Bumblebee. Then of course it's his portrayal. Just remember what we got the last time we got young Autobots.
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
Posts: 4537
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:23 pm

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed May 27, 2015 3:43 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Roadbuster wrote:Well... they already put Wheelie in, only they turned him into a horny school-yard bully with a foul mouth. I think it's inevitable that Rodimus will make his way in. I just think Hasbro isn't ready to sideline Bumblebee. Then of course it's his portrayal. Just remember what we got the last time we got young Autobots.


I've a sinking feeling that if Rodimus were brought into the movieverse, he'd be patterned after either Justin Bieber or Vanilla Ice. :SICK:
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby Burn » Wed May 27, 2015 4:46 am

SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Roadbuster wrote:Well... they already put Wheelie in, only they turned him into a horny school-yard bully with a foul mouth. I think it's inevitable that Rodimus will make his way in. I just think Hasbro isn't ready to sideline Bumblebee. Then of course it's his portrayal. Just remember what we got the last time we got young Autobots.


I've a sinking feeling that if Rodimus were brought into the movieverse, he'd be patterned after either Justin Bieber or Vanilla Ice. :SICK:


So a wanker patterned after wankers. I can handle that! Image
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:01 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Burn wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Roadbuster wrote:Well... they already put Wheelie in, only they turned him into a horny school-yard bully with a foul mouth. I think it's inevitable that Rodimus will make his way in. I just think Hasbro isn't ready to sideline Bumblebee. Then of course it's his portrayal. Just remember what we got the last time we got young Autobots.


I've a sinking feeling that if Rodimus were brought into the movieverse, he'd be patterned after either Justin Bieber or Vanilla Ice. :SICK:


So a wanker patterned after wankers. I can handle that! Image


Except the former's just a pansy who wished he was cool enough to even be a wanker. :lol:

I do hope there aren't any "beliebers" lurking in these here forums.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby Burn » Wed May 27, 2015 5:04 am

SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I do hope there aren't any "beliebers" lurking in these here forums.

Come out come out wherever you are. :twisted:
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:23 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Burn wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I do hope there aren't any "beliebers" lurking in these here forums.

Come out come out wherever you are. :twisted:


DG should be appearing any minute now to tell you what a dish Bieber is. :P
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby Burn » Wed May 27, 2015 5:24 am

SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Burn wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I do hope there aren't any "beliebers" lurking in these here forums.

Come out come out wherever you are. :twisted:


DG should be appearing any minute now to tell you what a dish Bieber is. :P


No, no he won't. Even if you say his name three times he will not appear.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO BIEBER FANS!
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:32 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Burn wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Burn wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I do hope there aren't any "beliebers" lurking in these here forums.

Come out come out wherever you are. :twisted:


DG should be appearing any minute now to tell you what a dish Bieber is. :P


No, no he won't. Even if you say his name three times he will not appear.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO BIEBER FANS!


Did he leave any last words? "Shera is my waifu"? Nothing?
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby Burn » Wed May 27, 2015 6:18 am

SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Did he leave any last words?

He did. Something about me making him angry and that I wouldn't like it when he was angry.

So I banned him.
(He was well past his chances)
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44791
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Petition for that are in Transformers 5 Rodimus Prime and Unicron

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:58 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Burn wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Did he leave any last words?

He did. Something about me making him angry and that I wouldn't like it when he was angry.

So I banned him.
(He was well past his chances)


Famous last words. I think I'll search out that post if his and use it as my sig. :P
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Hasbro Movie Masterpiece MPM-3 Bumblebee Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 22 minutes 10 seconds
Kre-O Transformers Megatron 30688 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 23 minutes 50 seconds
2015 Transformers BotCon G1 Megatron Autographed by Frank Welker 17"x11" Print - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 29 minutes 11 seconds
NEW 2016 GI JOE CLUB Transformers Club Crossover Human RODIMUS PRIME Hot Rod - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 29 minutes 31 seconds
Brand New Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Optimus Prime Classic Child Costume - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 33 minutes 22 seconds
Bumblebee 100% Complete Deluxe Classics UNIVERSE Transformers FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 39 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1993  LOOSE G1 G2 IRONFIST LIGHTFORMER - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 39 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Movie Masterpiece MPM-3 Bumblebee Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 41 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017