Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:53 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
primalxconvoy wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
As for Vader being "vain". If that were so, why wouldn't he have a suit that looked like Anakin, and by extension, a ship and mech that were identical?

Because he's not Anakin anymore. Sure they're still the same person physically but he stopped being Anakin the moment he saved Palatine from Windu. As far as the suit goes he didn't design his suit, Palatine did and with Palatine being his master Vader wouldn't have changed it. The vanity goes hand in hand with his dramatic acts.


Then, couldn't his tie fighter and thus mech have been designed by someone else? I doubt his lightsabers have little Darth Vader helmets as the pommels, right?


If the Vader persona is how he views himself and wants others to view him then why would his hypothetical mech be designed as anything else?



Then why wasn't his tie-fighter designed the same?

PicsArt_1518006964763.jpg


Because he's the second in command of a large empire? He wants to distinguish himself from the random soldiers But his tie fighter is designed the same way it just has sight modifications. There are dozens of tie designs that all look different but still share the same basic elements.


So, you're saying that a giant mech for Vader would look just like him, because he's vain, but his regular tie-fighter wouldn't look like him because he wouldn't want to look that different?


I literally said his tie if different to distinguish himself. I even just bolded it for you. But humanoid mech =\= military starship.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Brainmaster
Posts: 1452
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:09 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
You guys have entered a loop argument here, probably best to agree to disagree.

Now who do I have to use the schawrz on to get a spaceballs transformers crossover? I want mega maid! Complete with voicebox that plays the spaceballs theme and does the self destruct bit.
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4509
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby Emerje » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:19 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Burn wrote:Stormtrooper Eva would probably still miss the broadside of an Angel.

Which is ironic considering Vader probably made it out of Padme and she wasn't such a bad shot. And then you realize it's probably Luke is probably piloting it and, you know what, this is getting really weird (and that's really saying something for Eva).

steals_your_goats wrote:He blew up an ENTIRE PLANET because one rebel wouldn't give up their base location.

That was Tarkin. :P

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
Gestalt
Posts: 2771
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:26 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Emerje wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:He blew up an ENTIRE PLANET because one rebel wouldn't give up their base location.

That was Tarkin. :P

Emerje

Image

Everything else I said still stands though lol
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Brainmaster
Posts: 1452
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:53 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Emerje wrote:
Burn wrote:Stormtrooper Eva would probably still miss the broadside of an Angel.

Which is ironic considering Vader probably made it out of Padme and she wasn't such a bad shot. And then you realize it's probably Luke is probably piloting it and, you know what, this is getting really weird (and that's really saying something for Eva).

steals_your_goats wrote:He blew up an ENTIRE PLANET because one rebel wouldn't give up their base location.

That was Tarkin. :P

Emerje

"Luke, you must pilot the eva, it is your destiny"
"That's not true!"
"You know it to be true, search your feelings..."
"That's impossible!"
"Now get into the Eva..."

Though if Luke is Shinji...does that make Leia Rei? Plus is chewbacca kawrou?
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4509
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby DeathReviews » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:59 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
Gadzooks, what an eyesore.... an iconic ship like the Falcon and THAT was the best they could do as far as a robot mode?
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
User avatar
DeathReviews
Combiner
Posts: 472
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:45 am
Location: Everywhere
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
DeathReviews wrote:Gadzooks, what an eyesore.... an iconic ship like the Falcon and THAT was the best they could do as far as a robot mode?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrx24jofi0w

(Note: - Why won't the YouTube tags work?)
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Pretender
Posts: 765
News Credits: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby Burn » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Because you're not doing it right.

You only have to use the video code (which is the gibberish after v=).

Code: Select all
[youtube]Mrx24jofi0w[/youtube]
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 45401
News Credits: 120
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Burn wrote:Because you're not doing it right.

You only have to use the video code (which is the gibberish after v=).

Code: Select all
[youtube]Mrx24jofi0w[/youtube]


Ohhhh...thanks. I have never encountered manual code like this. On one hand, it's a bit TOO manual, but on the other, it allows users to post links, like in the good-ol' days, without spamming a page full of playback screens (especially when posting multiple links).

Anyway, those Starwars crossover toys. eh? What a hoot!
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Pretender
Posts: 765
News Credits: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby Deadput » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I don't care what anyone else says I still think these ones look good, they look like actual Transformers that so happen to Transform into the Falcon and have some resemblance to Han and Chewie, I love the headsculpts, the weapons and how much detail the Falcon has.

When I get em (Hell yeah I'm buying them) their going to be neutral scavengers that explore the universe and get into crazy hijinks.

Like Anode and Lug if they were actually good characters that had charm.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3391
News Credits: 44
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Wonderfest 2018 - Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformers Figures #wf2018w #ワンフェス2018冬

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:40 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
And finally from Wonderfest 2018, still courtesy of our fellow Seibertronian primalxconvoy, we have images of the Takara Tomy Star Wars Powered by Transformers crossover series, of which we had already seen images of Darth Vader / Tie Advanced X1, and the Millennium Falcon / Han Solo and Chewbacca sets.

What you see in the images mirrored below is a closer look at both sets, including a diorama showing off the transformation from Tie Advanced to Darth Vader, similar to other jumproll sequences seen in the past, and multiple shots from various angles of the packaging, tags, and the two rogue scoundrels and scruffy nerfherders that form the fastest piece of junk in the galaxy. Take a look, and let us know what you think - will you be picking either of these up?



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Walk with me into.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16154
News Credits: 194
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Star Wars Powered By Transformer Crossover Series

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:39 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That tie advanced looks amazing and hanode still looks good to me.
ZeroWolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4509
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
You save: 32%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
You save: 31%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
You save: 23%
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MP29(Masterpiece) Defense adviser"Laser Wave" Japan figure/" on AMAZON
You save: 21%
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 20%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #193 - Eulogy
Twincast / Podcast #193:
"Eulogy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 29th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon