Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:25 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
noctorro wrote:Hopefully they'll release deluxe Leadfoot, I want that aussi team complete :michaelbay:
They already did. Takara released Deluxe Leadfoot in their DOTM line (only minus the Target logos).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:47 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
rpetras wrote:I don't get the love for Dispensor.


A wise man once said:

A truck standing on its tail does not a vending machine make.

>:oP


An even wiser man has said "It can in your imagination" :lol:

It's not the first time a vending machine has doubled as a vehicle though: look up "Ride Vendor" from Kamen Rider OOO.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19336
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:05 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
rpetras wrote:I don't get the love for Dispensor.


A wise man once said:

A truck standing on its tail does not a vending machine make.

>:oP


An even wiser man has said "It can in your imagination" :lol:

Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Postby Spleenzorio » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 am

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Autobot Genocide wrote:Unlucky for those who paid $60 or whatever for the Trilogy Soundwave on EBAY #-o


Yeahhhh but this will probably cost around the same.
User avatar
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
Posts: 231
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:25 am
Location: London, Ontario
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Postby mooncake623 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Spleenzorio wrote:
Autobot Genocide wrote:Unlucky for those who paid $60 or whatever for the Trilogy Soundwave on EBAY #-o


Yeahhhh but this will probably cost around the same.


Nope $22 bucks Anime-Export

http://www.anime-export.com/product/18505

Actually these are all up for pre-order

http://www.anime-export.com/search?search=transformers
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
City Commander
Posts: 3717
News Credits: 162
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Postby Spleenzorio » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
mooncake623 wrote:
Spleenzorio wrote:
Autobot Genocide wrote:Unlucky for those who paid $60 or whatever for the Trilogy Soundwave on EBAY #-o


Yeahhhh but this will probably cost around the same.


Nope $22 bucks Anime-Export

http://www.anime-export.com/product/18505

Actually these are all up for pre-order

http://www.anime-export.com/search?search=transformers


Oh wow not bad. But what sucks is me being in Canada I'd probably get pwned by the import tax D:
User avatar
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
Posts: 231
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:25 am
Location: London, Ontario
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers: Age of Extinction Product List with Prior Movie Redecos

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
noctorro wrote:Hopefully they'll release deluxe Leadfoot, I want that aussi team complete :michaelbay:
They already did. Takara released Deluxe Leadfoot in their DOTM line (only minus the Target logos).


You know what I'd like to see? Elita-1, as a whole new mold. I know they planned the third triplet next to Chromia and Arcee, I wanna see how far they've come with her!
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19336
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS TITANS RETURN SOUNDWAVE NEW SEALED BOX - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 15 minutes 52 seconds
NEW Transformers Japan PVC Figure Lockdown Takara Tomy JP Limited Rare Japanese - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 32 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE BUMBLEBEE ROBOT TRUCK CAR KIDS TOY - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 35 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Deluxe Class G2 DEAD END Loose Figure Hasbro 2016 - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 43 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Hunt for The Decepticons Brimstone 100% SEALED BRAND NEW  HFTD - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 44 minutes 4 seconds
3 TRANSFORMERS DECEPTICON STINGER STRAFE BUMBLEBEE ROBOT CAR ACTION FIGURES TOY - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 46 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT TRUCK DRAGON ASSAULT FIGURE TOY - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 51 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers 2011 MOVIE DOTM Cyberverse Legion Class MEGATRON FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 51 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test