Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby SpaceKaseJase » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:45 pm

Nathaniel Prime wrote:
SpaceKaseJase wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Well, with my recent doll purchases, I have absolutely no rights to complain about the price.

However, I found the MPs to be just NOT fun to play with. I never even bothered to transform MP-36 Megatron. I want my transformers to be quick and fun to transform and MPs have been really annoying to play with recently. Especially the MPMs. So will I buy Hound? It will really depend on video reviews.


Lol, my MP-36 is still in the box. Kinda scared to open him!


Do you want my opinion? Open him, pose him really nice, transform him a few times, then put him an a nice display. That way, you can properly experience the figure ;)

I like my figures to be complex, time consuming, but fluid and intuitive. I believe MP-36 to be the embodiment of that opinion.

If MP Hound will be the same, then that's great :D


Wow! You just crystalized my thoughts!
SpaceKaseJase
Micromaster
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:31 pm

Motto: "The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
SpaceKaseJase wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
SpaceKaseJase wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Well, with my recent doll purchases, I have absolutely no rights to complain about the price.

However, I found the MPs to be just NOT fun to play with. I never even bothered to transform MP-36 Megatron. I want my transformers to be quick and fun to transform and MPs have been really annoying to play with recently. Especially the MPMs. So will I buy Hound? It will really depend on video reviews.


Lol, my MP-36 is still in the box. Kinda scared to open him!


Do you want my opinion? Open him, pose him really nice, transform him a few times, then put him an a nice display. That way, you can properly experience the figure ;)

I like my figures to be complex, time consuming, but fluid and intuitive. I believe MP-36 to be the embodiment of that opinion.

If MP Hound will be the same, then that's great :D


Wow! You just crystalized my thoughts!


Glad to help! ;)

I have an extremely unpopular opinion in that I hate keeping a figure boxed honestly. Keeping it boxed is no different to me than looking at a photo of it.

That's why I immediately open the box to get to the figure. Let me feel the creation and praise those who have brought it to me, and enjoy it for times to come.

I will keep the box (especially those with lovely artwork, like Siege), but that's about it.

I hope others see where I am coming from, because I would love for them to properly enjoy that new MP Hound ;)
"...And here I am. In an alternate universe that I don't recognize, but I fit in just fine."
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
News Staff
Posts: 842
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby SpaceKaseJase » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:45 pm

Nathaniel Prime wrote:
SpaceKaseJase wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
SpaceKaseJase wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Well, with my recent doll purchases, I have absolutely no rights to complain about the price.

However, I found the MPs to be just NOT fun to play with. I never even bothered to transform MP-36 Megatron. I want my transformers to be quick and fun to transform and MPs have been really annoying to play with recently. Especially the MPMs. So will I buy Hound? It will really depend on video reviews.


Lol, my MP-36 is still in the box. Kinda scared to open him!


Do you want my opinion? Open him, pose him really nice, transform him a few times, then put him an a nice display. That way, you can properly experience the figure ;)

I like my figures to be complex, time consuming, but fluid and intuitive. I believe MP-36 to be the embodiment of that opinion.

If MP Hound will be the same, then that's great :D


Wow! You just crystalized my thoughts!


Glad to help! ;)

I have an extremely unpopular opinion in that I hate keeping a figure boxed honestly. Keeping it boxed is no different to me than looking at a photo of it.

That's why I immediately open the box to get to the figure. Let me feel the creation and praise those who have brought it to me, and enjoy it for times to come.

I will keep the box (especially those with lovely artwork, like Siege), but that's about it.

I hope others see where I am coming from, because I would love for them to properly enjoy that new MP Hound ;)


I have close to 200 Ttansformers, and only a handful of them are unopened--mainly because they are duplicates or redecos. I open, transform, and display all my MPs, but unlike you, I take my time. Just weird like that, I guess. Save the best for last, or something like that. I still have MP-36, MP-39, and MPM-7 still unopened. Hound is definitely going to be my next purchase. Probably open it in 2021. :lol:
SpaceKaseJase
Micromaster
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby xMXUx » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:51 am

Motto: "True hell is life gone wrong"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:
xMXUx wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SpaceKaseJase wrote:$118 via Anime-export, if you're patient. Never had issues with them. Just sayin'.

I had issues with my MP dinobot and they... sent me a new one a few months later, it all worked out well and I recomend them fully.

Their shipping has gone up though.


I'm still waiting for them to resolve my account issues so that I can have a $250+ order shipped, but so far the just say they can't help and then ignore my emails... So I'd only recommend them if you're sure you won't be needing to contact them in case something doesn't work out


In that case, you should Paypal claim the **** out of them. I do hope you are within the delays.

Unfortunately it's way too late for that, since you have to put in your preorder months ahaead of the release. So by the time a figure releases, all the paypal and credit card protection programms are no longer inside the time frame to launch a claim :BANG_HEAD:
If drinking's what it take to be accepted
I'd rather stay aware and be rejected

Uniform Choice - No Thanks
User avatar
xMXUx
Minibot
Posts: 147
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 am
Location: Switzerland
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:51 am

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Just noticed an interesting line in the Pulse description that we haven't seen a picture of yet:

a convertible top for vehicle mode that can also attach to robot mode as a shield or backpack


I wonder what that looks like. :-?

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 4866
News Credits: 106
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:45 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
xMXUx wrote:Unfortunately it's way too late for that, since you have to put in your preorder months ahaead of the release. So by the time a figure releases, all the paypal and credit card protection programms are no longer inside the time frame to launch a claim :BANG_HEAD:


I used them only ONCE, to preorder the Nendoroid Kizuna Ai. It went well, but the fact that it took EIGHT FREAKING MONTHS made me nervous as hell. Because if there was a fokkup, I was fokt. Your story further proves my fear.

So, no. I'm never preordering anything that require a payment up front. Ever.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9192
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Brokebot » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:46 am

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Dangit. Here I was all grateful that I was going to save money this year because Takara-bro wasn't putting anything on the shelves I wanted, and then they pull this one. :ic$:

*sigh* Good-bye, $160.
Image
Brokebot
Micromaster
Posts: 79
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:33 pm
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:MP-47 Hound

Release date: December 2019

Indemand Toys: £129.99

The Link

(The same as MP Blackarachnia, so expect to see a paralleled price of £109.99 from Kapow Toys, in the next couple days)



Apparently, not...

Kapow Toys: £127.99

The Link
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Overcracker » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
A little late to the Hound party, and I may be in the minority here but MP Hound does nothing for me.

I find myself looking at Alternators Hound on my shelf, and liking him more.

Image
Image

Mis-transformed feet notwithstanding in the preceding pic.

Though if you like the very cartoon accurate look, I guess its pretty nice.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4789
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Syclone » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Just an aside, but, man, Alternators was such a great line. I really like the cartoon accuracy of the Hound bit mode, but Alternators didn't need to be tied to such things and produced some really great figures.
Syclone
Micromaster
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:12 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I'm looking forward to seeing the + version, he looks really good!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15763
News Credits: 1339
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Syclone wrote:Just an aside, but, man, Alternators was such a great line. I really like the cartoon accuracy of the Hound bit mode, but Alternators didn't need to be tied to such things and produced some really great figures.


For me too, My Alternator Hound is my default MP. Plus a fellow Seibertronian (who disappeared some years ago) made me a personal 3D printed upgrade kit. It's not perfect, but it now have his shoulder hologram canon, his big gun, and his jerry can. All usable in all modes! Plus I applied the repros. I'll never get rid of that Hound.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9192
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Syclone wrote:Just an aside, but, man, Alternators was such a great line. I really like the cartoon accuracy of the Hound bit mode, but Alternators didn't need to be tied to such things and produced some really great figures.


For me too, My Alternator Hound is my default MP. Plus a fellow Seibertronian (who disappeared some years ago) made me a personal 3D printed upgrade kit. It's not perfect, but it now have his shoulder hologram canon, his big gun, and his jerry can. All usable in all modes! Plus I applied the repros. I'll never get rid of that Hound.

I feel like revisiting the alternators line with some new designs and transformation techniques could yield a really nice budget masterpiece line :-?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7314
News Credits: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby SpaceKaseJase » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:50 pm

I'll see your Alternator line and raise you a Binaltech one. I've got several, though no Hound. Got Swindle intead. Great gigs, but die cast makes them that much better!
SpaceKaseJase
Micromaster
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:16 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Hellscream9999 wrote:I feel like revisiting the alternators line with some new designs and transformation techniques could yield a really nice budget masterpiece line :-?


"Budget"? In these days and age, I wouldn't be surprised if those new and improved Alternators would cost the same as leader class figures. Still, by MP modern standards, those could be "budget MPs".
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9192
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:10 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I’m not intending on getting this figure I unfortunately fall under this new economic dividing line that the various lines are heightening but that’s a broader discussion for another time...

I just love how you all think and wanted to chime in that unboxing these figures is just what they were made to do and is the gateway to their full enjoyment so I applaud your views. Play on gang play on.
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 684
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:14 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I feel like revisiting the alternators line with some new designs and transformation techniques could yield a really nice budget masterpiece line :-?


"Budget"? In these days and age, I wouldn't be surprised if those new and improved Alternators would cost the same as leader class figures. Still, by MP modern standards, those could be "budget MPs".

Arent the human alliance figures an evolutuon of that concept but brought to the movie line?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24984
News Credits: 2442
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
My feelings on the movie designs aside I really appreciated the engineering that went into that price point. I was like dang AND it’s got a human driver?...ok a semi human driver? Anytime they get scale done in a fun way like Titan Masters I love it.
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 684
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:24 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I feel like revisiting the alternators line with some new designs and transformation techniques could yield a really nice budget masterpiece line :-?


"Budget"? In these days and age, I wouldn't be surprised if those new and improved Alternators would cost the same as leader class figures. Still, by MP modern standards, those could be "budget MPs".

Arent the human alliance figures an evolutuon of that concept but brought to the movie line?

yeah, so something like that, only with more of a 'classics' look ;)^
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7314
News Credits: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:40 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:I feel like revisiting the alternators line with some new designs and transformation techniques could yield a really nice budget masterpiece line :-?


"Budget"? In these days and age, I wouldn't be surprised if those new and improved Alternators would cost the same as leader class figures. Still, by MP modern standards, those could be "budget MPs".

Arent the human alliance figures an evolutuon of that concept but brought to the movie line?

yeah, so something like that, only with more of a 'classics' look ;)^


Bordering on a de-rail, but I just have to add.... Human Alliance Jazz was my Go To MP Jazz for a long time. I'm still going to be very curious seeing those two next to each other. I also really liked the.... what were the little Optimus/Meg/ GTS's.... Alternity? I know they were smaller but I ended up with at least 2-3 Prime recolors lol...


Curious to see Hounds "backpack" I wasn't expecting the Rag Top... Do we think Mirage will come with Ravage's cage? Or did I miss that as an exclusive Hasbro Asia add-on at some point?
SpikeyTigertron
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 587
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:50 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Yeah I love his cloth shield it must be layered with trythillium or something :lol:
User avatar
Stargrave
News Staff
Posts: 684
News Credits: 118
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby theguru1974 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:33 am

I've never ordered from Amazon Japan before but took the plunge. Shaving $30 off the price was just enough to make me bite.

Eric
theguru1974
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:55 am

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
00Stargrave00 wrote:Yeah I love his cloth shield it must be layered with trythillium or something :lol:

What's the old saying, 'More than meets the eye'? :D

I think Hound looks great. I love the accessories, too. Doesn't hurt that Hound's someone I think is underrated and deserves more love.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Posts: 4083
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
It is sad that he was the original POV character for the pilot episodes. Only to be thrown under the bus for the lesser Bumblebee.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1644
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound Discussion Thread

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Motto: "The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:It is sad that he was the original POV character for the pilot episodes. Only to be thrown under the bus for the lesser Bumblebee.


I thought I was the only one thinking that!

Agreed on him being underrated, he was such a great character in those first few episodes.

I don't think we have had confirmation yet, but is Hound a fully licensed Jeep? I don't think I've seen the a logo or badge of any kind on him. Knowing Takara, they've done unlicensed alt modes for the MP line before (why haven't they done that with Jazz is beyond me though).
"...And here I am. In an alternate universe that I don't recognize, but I fit in just fine."
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
News Staff
Posts: 842
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
Twincast / Podcast #226:
"Fire in the Sky"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Reveal The Shield Voyager Solar Grapple NEW MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe - Jazz - New/Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Starscream Classics Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return FRACAS & SCOURGE Hasbro 5.5” Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe- Starscream -New/Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Kup Loose 100% Complete generations united" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Thundercracker LOOSE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars ARMADA MEGATRON LOOSE COMPLETE" on EBAY